The Sims

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sims

I was wondering if anyone plays this game series. My former soul had the entire series to date at the time of her departure and I picked it up later, finding it interesting and so have continued purchasing the games and enjoy playing it immensely.
    Love is the basis for all communication. To love one another you must try to understand one another, and to understand you have to be able to communicate. Whether that communication is done in words or in silent action matters not, as long as it is done in Love, your heart is open and the Love flows freely. You have to be very loving and very tolerant towards your fellowman (and women).

I just love that game. Ive never had the money to buy it thou.

Comment

I LOVE The Sims and play as often as possible! That's what I'm most looking forward to on my fall break from school/work that starts tomorrow! WooHoo!

Comment

oh oh oh ! I gotta share this =)

http://aliceandkev.wordpress.com/200...alice-and-kev/

Comment

OMG!!!! I love The Sims! It's so fun and not to mention it can get slightly addictive. I used to play it a bunch. I still do, just not as obessively. I have The Sims 3 and I play it a bunch. I think it's my favorite of all of them.

Comment

Slightly addictive? Oh man, obsessive is more like it! It is my worst addiction by far. I lose all concept of time when I'm playing and before I realize it I've spent 4 hours sitting in front of that dang game. I love it way more than a person should love a video game.

Comment

The Sims Social on facebook. Anyone tried that? That is my first Sims experience, rather addictive.. But also repetitive and I feel I am loosing interest pretty quickly

Comment

I used to play Sims on PS2. I miss building houses and making people. I might buy Sims for the PC soon :3.
                "I love you in a place where there's no space or time.
                I love you for my life- you're a friend of mine."

Comment

i only played the sims 2

Comment

I only ever played the original version. But it's really the only game besides "GTA: Vice City" that ever got into. I could spend entire days playing that game. I really need to get the newest copy for my PC....

Comment

Originally posted by sdj View Post
                      The Sims Social on facebook. Anyone tried that? That is my first Sims experience, rather addictive.. But also repetitive and I feel I am loosing interest pretty quickly
                      I just started playing it last night lol. Almost the same kind of thing... I miss building an awesome house D: >
                      "I love you in a place where there's no space or time.
                      I love you for my life- you're a friend of mine."

Comment

I loved to build the houses on there.
                        Lmao.
                        I had so much fun making the people and getting the house just right, I barely ever played the game unpaused.
                        sigpic <==== *The world through my eyes *

Comment

I used to love playing the sims but afterwards I felt like I was a sim character its a strange feeling
                          Museatlantis is awakening

Comment

i've been playing it from 1-3. i really like how there's no way to win or anything. it's all about playing however you like and experimenting with different scenarios.

Comment

YES! I feel that a lot! I'm constantly doing something in real life and I catch myself trying to hit the undo button. Silly finger has a mind of it's own.

Comment

Working...
                              X