Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Alien Movie based on True Events

There are four kinds of alien encounters. The fourth kind is abduction

Fact-based thriller involving an ongoing unsolved mystery in Alaska, where one town has seen an extraordinary number of unexplained disappearances during the past 40 years and there are accusations of a federal cover up

In theatres this november

THE FOURTH KIND

Excited to see it
    Not everything can be known. Not everything needs to be known. Miracles arise from the acceptation of the mysterious unknown

woah, lumi, they made a movie about you?
    "We do not err because the truth is difficult to see. It is visible at a glance. We err because this is more comfortable." - Alexander Solzhenitsyn
    ("no step too high for a stepper." -dad)

Comment

Not everything can be known. Not everything needs to be known. Miracles arise from the acceptation of the mysterious unknown

Comment

It looks like it is going to be a good movie

Comment

Yep I know I'll be screaming
          But if i met'em in real life i wouldnt be screaming cuz id be paralyzed.
          Then i'd invite'em over for a few drinks before I take advantage of'em

Comment

Originally posted by Zaher View Post
            Yep I know I'll be screaming
            But if i met'em in real life i wouldnt be screaming cuz id be paralyzed.
            Then i'd invite'em over for a few drinks before I take advantage of'em
            feening some out of this world sexin huh?
            without love I won't survive...

There is a cat in a box suspended in superposition, just hanging there untill we get it.
            She told us to overlook semantic superstition of this and that,
            Chill the constant chatter as words debilitates will into concepts of matter,
            Sensory reciprocality will usher in the void of we.

Comment

Who doesnt want some out of this world sexin??

Comment

Originally posted by Zaher View Post
                Who doesnt want some out of this world sexin??
                I dunno, while an alien could probly show you a whole new way to cum I couldn't help but be worried about some otherworldly std. Human on human though, you're right. wars would never happen if good sexin was going down on the reg for everybody.
                without love I won't survive...

There is a cat in a box suspended in superposition, just hanging there untill we get it.
                She told us to overlook semantic superstition of this and that,
                Chill the constant chatter as words debilitates will into concepts of matter,
                Sensory reciprocality will usher in the void of we.

Comment

Originally posted by Naterade View Post
                  I dunno, while an alien could probly show you a whole new way to cum I couldn't help but be worried about some otherworldly std. Human on human though, you're right. wars would never happen if good sexin was going down on the reg for everybody.

Lol otherworldly stds...

Comment

Originally posted by oreides View Post
                    woah, lumi, they made a movie about you? :d
                    lol.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

the inpossible is coming into the media.... havent you guys noticed? people getting into all this vamp and sci-fi stuff... its because ppl notice their lives r boring....
                    dolphin of the water,
                    in rythmic breathing I flow with life,
                    in union my mind, body, and spirit
                    at peace 2 worlds I encounter,
                    you remind me of the joy in play

"we will work together to help everyone see,for they are blind and do not know it."

"you must feel to see."

talking to myself: the human world is so exiting and pitiful at the same time,so many primitves out there,yet so many evolved ppl...

Comment

I saw the trailer in theaters, and the part that shows the 'owl' and it's eyes start growing, that reminded me of Mothman Prophecies, and that movie creeps the hell out of me >.<

Comment

Amazing ! I soooooooo can't wait 2 c it!
                        I've sailed away. I'm too far gone : . :

Comment

i don't think its going to be premiered worldwiDe so there is a litlle chance for me to see them... umm idk but why does the story looked a bit like those typical horror stories so its a bit dry to me...... i think this movie is somewhere medium-low budget....

but i think its ment to be good..no offense... i get the messege but...hehehe
                          "i'm a free bitch baby.." Lady Gaga sigpic

Comment

you will need utorrent
                            Torrent - a (very) tiny BitTorrent client

the fourth encounter download

http://dl5.torrentreactor.net/downlo...-XviD-IMAGiNE-

codec!! to play video in windows media player!!

Free-Codecs.com :: Download latest audio codecs, video codecs, codec packs and tools, FREE!

Comment

It was Excellent

Comment

Working...
                              X