Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Community WINS!!!

BEST TV SHOW EVER!!!!!!!

SEASON 2 IS EVEN AWESOME-ER THAN SEASON 1!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR SEASON 3!!!!!

THESE VIDEOS ARE JUST GLIMPSE OF WHAT MAKES IT AWESOME

so true and this is what should define us FYI!!
    "i'm a free bitch baby.." Lady Gaga sigpic

BUMP!!! WHO SERIOUSLY WATCH THIS SHOW IN THIS FORUM!!!

SURE I'M NOT ALONE

it's sad that NBC is putting this show on of season 3 Hiatus Most clever TV SHOW!!!! Perfect for short attention span and a really quick mind!!! MUST WATCH!!!

Comment

i watch it. on comedy central

Comment

what season is that on comedy central??

Comment

Originally posted by fred aus indo View Post
          what season is that on comedy central??
          i dont really know honestly =/

Comment

ahh it doesnt matter how do you find the show?

Comment

its pretty cool, i like it. I don't think i'm as excited as you are about it Lol.
              but its fun. hehe

Comment

it's themost clever sitcom i have ever seen in my life, their philosophies are also sophisticated and delivered in the most awesome presentation there are!!!!! for sure the best comedy of all time IMO!!!

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Community_(TV_series)

Community is an American television comedy series created by Dan Harmon that airs on NBC. The series is about a group of students at a community college in the fictional locale of Greendale, Colorado. The series heavily uses meta-humor and pop culture references, often parodying film and television clichés and tropes

Community centers on Jeff Winger (Joel McHale), a suspended lawyer who attends Greendale Community College after it is discovered that he falsely claimed to have a bachelor's degree. The series focuses on the experiences of Jeff and the study group he accidentally forms while pursuing Britta Perry (Gillian Jacobs), a former anarchist trying to get her life back on track. The other members of Jeff's study group include Pierce Hawthorne (Chevy Chase), a millionaire on a late-in-life voyage of self-discovery; Annie Edison (Alison Brie), a young straight-laced student and former prescription drug addict; Troy Barnes (Donald Glover), a former high school star quarterback-turned-nerd; Shirley Bennett (Yvette Nicole Brown), a single mother and vocal Christian going to school to jumpstart her brownie business; and Abed Nadir (Danny Pudi), a pop-culture-obsessed film student with an evident developmental disorder. The group originally unites as a study group for the Spanish 101 class taught by egomaniacal teacher Ben "Señor" Chang (Ken Jeong), and quickly become friends.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ity_characters

Comment

Bump!!!!! where in the forum is this GENERAL ENTERTAINMENT SECTION?????

IT'S CONFUZZLING AND WRINKLING MY BRAIN

Comment

OOOWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHMG!!!! XD XD XD

Comment

My daughter asked for the dvds (Season 1 and 2) as a holiday gift. Give me a few weeks and I will be able to join the discussion. It has to be good - 2 intelligent young people I know like it a lot.

Comment

WATCH ALL THE EPISODES!!!!! WORTHED!!!

Comment

Still on season one. Accidently called Abed Udon (as in Japanese noodle). Love ChevyChaae and all those quirks.

Comment

OMG you haven't got the best part of season one yet towards the end is reall good!!!!

The plot of the show is really clever and from what i read it is based on Dan Harmon's life experiences.

Comment

Working...
                              X