Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• politics by joe rogan

i actually think this dude got a point. if ya listen to the whole thing

and the fat puppet guy tries to direct him, but gets stumped.
    Last edited by overflow88; 09-15-2012, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Joe Rogan took DMT and saw the entire universe in a single trip.

From all of the other video's I've seen of his, I feel he knows what he's talking about.

The other guy insists that the internet has taken away our humanity.

To that I say...

Overflow, I love you man! Enjoy the rest of your day!
      Notice: If you are pleased, displeased, confused, provoked, intrigued, humored, acknowledged, threatened, encouraged, charmed, spiritually stimulated, dramatically motivated, or creatively/eccentrically enticed by my presence, ... PLEASE submit your inquiry via MSN, AIM, PM, or attempt to confront me through your usual astral channels! Thank you! XD

Comment

lol actually i think i misunderstood the fat guy the first time i watched that. watching it again, i do agree with his point that social media basically retards real human interaction. on the other side of the coin, the internet offers people the opportunity to connect and exchange ideas with others who would otherwise be out of reach, which i think is a good thing.

Comment

on the DMT note, check this one out... I know its just a small piece of what joe rogan has to say about DMT, but its one i haven't heard before and definitely makes sense to me. I know this guy was the 'fear factor' host, UFC commentator, etc, but I think he has alot more than that to offer.

Last edited by overflow88; 09-17-2012, 09:46 PM.

Comment

"there is energy that comes out of people sometimes that is absolutely tangible, we just don't have a device to measure it" word

Comment

I like it after the ten minute mark.
              O BRAVE NEW WORLD.

"But I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want sin." (Aldous Huxley 1932)

Comment

Comment

lmao "i don't like that lion, i want my face up there bitch!" hahaha

Comment

I LOVE Joe Rogan. He's truly a "higher primate"

He puts everything bluntly, with humor, honesty, wisdom and intelligence. And he's damn entertaining.

http://i40.tinypic.com/bdp36r.jpg

"At the root of all power and motion, there is music and rhythm; the play of patterned frequencies against the matrix of time. Before we make music, music makes us."

{ passion is the genesis of genius }

Comment

i think he is a very confused manipulated person.
                      May your Wishes Grow More Few & Far Between ~
                      Love Light & Laughter !
                      <3<3<3

Comment

Originally posted by SophiA AntipoliS View Post
                        i think he is a very confused manipulated person.
                        He's quite the opposite of manipulated, from everything that I've ever heard by him which is quite a lot and he seems to have been enlightened by a lot of his life experiences.

http://i40.tinypic.com/bdp36r.jpg

"At the root of all power and motion, there is music and rhythm; the play of patterned frequencies against the matrix of time. Before we make music, music makes us."

{ passion is the genesis of genius }

Comment

dump him

Comment

Working...
                          X