No announcement yet.

Which Major Arcana Tarot Card Are You?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Major Arcana Tarot Card Are You?

You scored as a I - Magician

The Magician, represents those aspects of the personality traditionally considered "masculine". He is in control. He knows how things work. He takes action and makes things happen. One that operates through the power of Will rather than brute force. The Magician represents the application of knowledge. The Magician creates his desired reality. When this card appears in a Tarot spread it indicates the attainment of goals through the application of knowledge and Will. If badly aspected in a spread, this card can represent abuse of power. It can indicate manipulation of others, trickery and deception.

Take the test-->
    http://quizfarm.com/quiz_repository/general/42243/

Originally posted by Imzadi
    Well... duh!
    (the eternal mother figure)

You scored as a III - The Empress
    The Empress is a maternal symbol. She is the mother figure who loves, nurtures and protects. She will protect you, she will always be there when you are in trouble. When you fall over and graze your knee, the Empress will kiss it better. Yet she is not a weak figure. Her compassion is strength. If her children are threatened she will stop at nothing to protect them. If well aspected in a Tarot spread, the Empress can symbolise security, protection and unconditional love. If badly aspected it can represent over-protectiveness, fear of risk taking and refusal to face the real world.

III - The Empress 100%
    Its as plain as day

Comment

Here's the break down
      You scored as a II - The High Priestess
      The High Priestess is a card of intuition, instinct and hidden knowledge. She knows all your secrets, you can hide nothing from her. Yet you will never know the secrets she herself protects.If well aspected in a Tarot spread, this card can indicate the use of intuition to solve problems; trust to your instincts. If badly aspected, it can mean suppression and ignoring of such instincts - following your head at the expense of your heart.
      II - The High Priestess
      88%
      VIII - Strength
      88%
      XIII: Death
      81%
      XIX: The Sun
      75%
      XVI: The Tower
      75%
      VI: The Lovers
      69%
      0 - The Fool
      63%
      I - Magician
      63%
      III - The Empress
      56%
      XI: Justice
      50%
      XV: The Devil
      38%
      IV - The Emperor
      38%
      X - Wheel of Fortune
      31%
      Rate this Quiz
      "a person is a person through persons"

Comment

You scored as a VIII - Strength
        Strength is not just physical strength, it also means emotional and spiritual strength. It is the Strength to do what you know is right in the face of opposition. Strength to defy convention and authority. Stength does not have to be used directly. It can be inner strength that supports one in the face of attacks on what they hold dear. The person of Strength remains true to their beliefs. In a Tarot reading, this card can indicate overcoming of obstacles and refusal to be beaten down. If badly aspected this card can indicate loss of faith, failure of Will.
        Remind me, we'll send him a red cap and a speedo - Steve Zissou

Comment

Wow... I'm a High Priestess

The High Priestess is a card of intuition, instinct and hidden knowledge. She knows all your secrets, you can hide nothing from her. Yet you will never know the secrets she herself protects.If well aspected in a Tarot spread, this card can indicate the use of intuition to solve problems; trust to your instincts. If badly aspected, it can mean suppression and ignoring of such instincts - following your head at the expense of your heart.
          II - The High Priestess
          100%
          III - The Empress
          88%
          VIII - Strength
          88%
          IV - The Emperor
          81%
          75%
          I - Magician
          75%
          63%
          56%
          50%
          0 - The Fool
          38%
          13%
          X - Wheel of Fortune
          6%
          0%
          ""I'm afraid sometimes
          you'll play lonely games too,
          games you can't win
          because you'll play against you""
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

High Priestess & Emperess....at the end it asked me what is more true, Am I a female (hell ya ) or am i in touch with my instincts...well both is very true, so i got two I guess

The Empress
            The Empress is a maternal symbol. She is the mother figure who loves, nurtures and protects. She will protect you, she will always be there when you are in trouble. When you fall over and graze your knee, the Empress will kiss it better. Yet she is not a weak figure. Her compassion is strength. If her children are threatened she will stop at nothing to protect them. If well aspected in a Tarot spread, the Empress can symbolise security, protection and unconditional love. If badly aspected it can represent over-protectiveness, fear of risk taking and refusal to face the real world.

The High Priestess

~ A Clockwork Indigo ~

Comment

Hmm... I guess..

“The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for."

Comment

II - The High Priestess
                94%
                III - The Empress
                88%
                81%
                VIII - Strength
                75%
                75%
                IV - The Emperor
                69%
                I - Magician
                69%
                63%
                63%
                56%
                0 - The Fool
                56%
                31%
                X - Wheel of Fortune
                31%
                You don't have to feel safe to feel unafraid ~ Lights

Comment

hm... I feel slightly less feminine...
                  You scored as a IV - The Emperor
                  The Emperor represents power. There is nothing subtle about this Tarot card. The Empress has power through love.The Emperor has power through power. He is in control, he is forceful and ambitious. Nothing will stop him. He is a natural leader, having either been born to the role or having disposed of all those who stood in his way. If well aspected in a Tarot spread this card can indicate success. It represents obstacles overcome, goals reached and ambition fulfilled. If badly aspected it can indicate either weakness or an abuse of power.
                  Last edited by Melody; 08-11-2008, 07:32 PM.

Life is a tragedy for those who feel; and a comedy for those who think.
                  ~~ Jean de La Bruyère

Comment

I got the High Priestess too
                    check out my band at: http://www.myspace.com/kifarureggae

Comment

Before taking the test, I would like to state that my favorite card is

"Death - XIII"
                      When I do a reading to someone, I always feel ok when this card appears. It signifies great change, rarely (if ever) actual death, and change is one thing in life that I ALWAYS welcome.

When this card appears upside-down it signifies non-progress - i hate that.

Ok, now I'll take the test:
                      You scored as a XIX: The Sun
                      This is the happiest card in the deck. It is full of joy and optimism, everything is right with the world. We are as innocent children playing in the fields without care. The Sun brings success, well-being and happiness in all spheres - material, emotional, spiritual -wherever our desires lay.When this card appears in a Tarot spread it indicates success, joy and happiness. Obstacles will be overcome, goals achieved.When badly aspected, it can indicate a stagnation through over-indulgence, too much of a good thing.
                      XIX: The Sun 88%

Okay, wrong one, but okay!

Comment

Quiz results:

II - The High Priestess
                        100%
                        VIII - Strength
                        100%
                        IV - The Emperor
                        88%
                        88%
                        I - Magician
                        81%
                        75%
                        III - The Empress
                        75%
                        75%
                        63%
                        63%
                        0 - The Fool
                        50%
                        31%
                        X - Wheel of Fortune
                        25%

Comment

i scored the following

You scored as a III - The Empress
                          III - The Empress
                          94%
                          88%
                          88%
                          0 - The Fool
                          81%
                          II - The High Priestess
                          81%
                          VIII - Strength
                          81%
                          IV - The Emperor
                          69%
                          63%
                          I - Magician
                          50%
                          X - Wheel of Fortune
                          50%
                          44%
                          38%
                          25%

but my true major arcana card would be the star me being an aquarian

Comment

VIII - Strength
                            Strength is not just physical strength, it also means emotional and spiritual strength. It is the Strength to do what you know is right in the face of opposition. Strength to defy convention and authority. Stength does not have to be used directly. It can be inner strength that supports one in the face of attacks on what they hold dear. The person of Strength remains true to their beliefs. In a Tarot reading, this card can indicate overcoming of obstacles and refusal to be beaten down. If badly aspected this card can indicate loss of faith, failure of Will
                            You are the wisdom, the power, & the light you seek. All answers lie within.

Comment

Here is mine.

You scored as a XIX: The Sun
                              This is the happiest card in the deck. It is full of joy and optimism, everything is right with the world. We are as innocent children playing in the fields without care. The Sun brings success, well-being and happiness in all spheres - material, emotional, spiritual -wherever our desires lay.When this card appears in a Tarot spread it indicates success, joy and happiness. Obstacles will be overcome, goals achieved.When badly aspected, it can indicate a stagnation through over-indulgence, too much of a good thing.
                              100%
                              94%
                              II - The High Priestess
                              88%
                              0 - The Fool
                              69%
                              X - Wheel of Fortune
                              63%
                              VIII - Strength
                              63%