Kate Perry: ET -- Concerning?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kate Perry: ET -- Concerning?

A rather unusual video with a rather arcane message.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=t5Sd5c4o9UM
    Last edited by drakke1; 03-10-2012, 09:44 PM.

i love this video i sent it to Andrew01 a week ago or so......lol...the video is amazing though, i love watching it, and it does have a message, for certain people

Comment

Originally posted by yogidee View Post
      i love this video i sent it to Andrew01 a week ago or so......lol...the video is amazing though, i love watching it, and it does have a message, for certain people
      Would it be appropriate to share that message with an "older" unhip person such as myself? Or is it a case where if you don't get it on your own there is no hope for you and/or you don't deserve it?

Comment

um,........lol
        well, im pretty sure some of us are not really from here, i think some of us originated in another place, long before earth, not all of us, but some.
        Theres too many memories that come up every now and then, worm holes in the mind and such, travelers in dreams ect. Places that do not scare us, places in space that are far from unfamiliar.
        the thought of undeserving is true though but its there anyways...make sense or no?...

Comment

um,........lol
          well, im pretty sure some of us are not really from here, i think some of us originated in another place, long before earth, not all of us, but some.
          Theres too many memories that come up every now and then, worm holes in the mind and such, travelers in dreams ect. Places that do not scare us, places in space that are far from unfamiliar.
          the thought of undeserving is true though but its there anyways...make sense or no?...
          Thanks, young lady Notwithstanding how very ancient i am currently , i do somehow feel very associated with the star Maia in the Pleiades

Comment

if its familiar, then it is what it is...at least that what i think. Places that you know of, but cant explain are real..they didnt spring up out of no where, so anyways, yes some us are are from another world,..some of us have knowledge that seems to be imprinted in our minds from before..cant explain why we get things almost instantly, as if they have been programmed in us, and we just need to brush up on our skills again.

Comment

if its familiar, then it is what it is...at least that what i think. Places that you know of, but cant explain are real..they didnt spring up out of no where, so anyways, yes some us are are from another world,..some of us have knowledge that seems to be imprinted in our minds from before..cant explain why we get things almost instantly, as if they have been programmed in us, and we just need to brush up on our skills again.
              I totally agree. BTW, i find that if you ask your Higher Self to (re)activate your "old skills" that kind of helps to get them working again pretty potently and quickly. You HS can pretty much do for you anything that is energy based and helpful for your "evolution" Here is something for you that discusses this matter to some extent http://xtrememind.com/AttunementManual.pdf
              Last edited by drakke1; 03-10-2012, 06:42 PM.

Comment

umm yes,...there are things that i dont know yet, but dont feel the need to learn them or remember to learn them just yet, there are things that i shun from as well. There are certain thread that come up on here, and i wont even touch them. Not because i have no idea what its about but because i already know what its about, maybe the issue is too touchy, or it could be pointless, whatever it is that keeps me from it, ill know the reason because it that comes to me that fast..
                Im pretty lucky to have an excellent long term memory, my life is chaotic, but smooth at the same time, i get whatever i need at the right time....usually...lol
                My thoughts come in backwards literally,..i write thoughts down backwards alot too.
                Last edited by yogidee; 03-10-2012, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drakke1 View Post
                  I totally agree. BTW, i find that if you ask your Higher Self to (re)activate your "old skills" that kind of helps to get them working again pretty potently and quickly. You HS can pretty much do for you anything that is energy based and helpful for your "evolution" Here is something for you that discusses this matter to some extent http://xtrememind.com/AttunementManual.pdf
                  thanks for the link,...im going to it now..

Comment

i printed it out,..thank you! its great

Comment

i printed it out,..thank you! its great
                      Enjoy, young lady -- with that info and your undoubted creativity there really are few limits to what you can access in many dimensions Be sensible, but "courageous" !! And share it with your friends. One more tip -- anything you can imagine exists in some dimension. Nothing, really, is fiction
                      Last edited by drakke1; 03-10-2012, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Thanks, young lady Notwithstanding how very ancient i am currently , i do somehow feel very associated with the star Maia in the Pleiades
                        Ancient? I don't buy that for a second. It's all relative, my friend. (You can't be older than my husband)

Love the song, not a huge Katy Perry fan, but it's interesting to watch and listen to.

Comment

Originally posted by 1month1day11 View Post
                          Ancient? I don't buy that for a second. It's all relative, my friend. (You can't be older than my husband)

Love the song, not a huge Katy Perry fan, but it's interesting to watch and listen to.
                          Hi: I'm just kidding around - and, in the Leo tradition , exaggerating for "fun" BTW, check out that link and my comments to yogidee. That's definitely helpful material !! Blessings ***

Comment

Enjoy, young lady -- with that info and your undoubted creativity there really are few limits to what you can access in many dimensions Be sensible, but "courageous" !! And share it with your friends. One more tip -- anything you can imagine exists in some dimension. Nothing, really, is fiction
                            drakke1 just one question...how do know im creative???....just askingare you reading my blog??jk
                            Last edited by yogidee; 03-12-2012, 12:07 PM.

Comment

drakke1 just one question...how do know im creative???....just askingare you reading my blog??jk
                              Hi: that's just the feeling i get about you -- intuitively. No, i haven't read your blog yet. Perhaps i should check it out

Comment

Working...
                              X