Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm able to manifest things for others.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm able to manifest things for others.

    I'm able to manifest things for others that they request.

    I can do it for others yet for myself I'm still working out the kinks

    Share with me your request and I'll manifest it.

    Afterwards you can decide on a donation in the amount you believe it's worth!

    Alarch

  • #2
    Can you manifest $100 bill under the seat of my car?

    Comment


    • #3
      How are you with feeling that you are WORTHY of getting the same kinds of things that others are? That you deserve it?

      “What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if,when you awoke,you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?”
      ― Samuel Taylor Coleridge

      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Visioneer View Post
        Can you manifest $100 bill under the seat of my car?


        Let me know.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by sshenry View Post
          How are you with feeling that you are WORTHY of getting the same kinds of things that others are? That you deserve it?
          Absolutely!

          Comment


          • #6
            In the name of science, would you manifest me a regular legal income equivalent to a living wage, free of any negative side-effects or consequences?

            If you'll try that, I'll cast you a general good-luck spell back... for science, of course!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Yann View Post
              In the name of science, would you manifest me a regular legal income equivalent to a living wage, free of any negative side-effects or consequences?

              If you'll try that, I'll cast you a general good-luck spell back... for science, of course!
              Done!

              I've done this creating for people face-to-face with great success!! but never online so let me know

              You wouldn't believe the things I've created for others.

              I don't need a good luck spell back- just monetary donations in the amount you feel it's worth


              Comment


              • #8
                Heh, I guess we'll see how this works out. X3

                I'm not really in a position to donate any actual money right now, though; that's why I suggested offering a good luck spell in trade.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Alarch View Post


                  Let me know.
                  It didn't work

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Can you give some examples of things you've manifested ? And what are the qualifications ... other than possible donations ? I mean .... how specific do we have to be, or is that even necessary ? Like would we ask you for a thing, and then you tell us when/where it appears, etc and so forth ?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Try again but this time $200 and I'll send you half

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Visioneer View Post
                        It didn't work
                        Give it little time!

                        The other things I've done for others have taken sometimes days, weeks to months.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by injured owl View Post
                          Can you give some examples of things you've manifested ? And what are the qualifications ... other than possible donations ? I mean .... how specific do we have to be, or is that even necessary ? Like would we ask you for a thing, and then you tell us when/where it appears, etc and so forth ?
                          It's best you are as specific as possible!

                          If people want to make a request privately by PM that is fine

                          I can't promise anything because I've only ever done this when I meet people face to face and I've been very successful. Doing it online is new for me.

                          I can't give an exact time when you'll get it either. It could be days, weeks to months.

                          I'd rather keep what I've done private. I'll tell you though I haven't always been a good boy I've done something with 3 different people (3 different cars) at 3 different times that caused their cars to break down. I have the ability to change things. Those 3 people were lacking integrity.

                          There was a couple I know that are kind and loving. They had a mortgage. I cared for them dearly and created that their small family bank lost the paperwork. They have been in their home now 2 years.

                          I have created things for myself also. Lots of things. Some non-functioning

                          Any further questions I'll answer as best as I can.

                          Like I said I've never done this online-only face-to-face.

                          I could give more examples but with people when it doesn't work they would disregard all the 100s of things I created and focus on the one thing I didn't create. That's the nature of humans

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Visioneer View Post
                            Try again but this time $200 and I'll send you half
                            You already made your request.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Alarch View Post
                              It's best you are as specific as possible!

                              If people want to make a request privately by PM that is fine

                              I can't promise anything because I've only ever done this when I meet people face to face and I've been very successful. Doing it online is new for me.

                              I can't give an exact time when you'll get it either. It could be days, weeks to months.

                              I'd rather keep what I've done private. I'll tell you though I haven't always been a good boy I've done something with 3 different people (3 different cars) at 3 different times that caused their cars to break down. I have the ability to change things. Those 3 people were lacking integrity.

                              There was a couple I know that are kind and loving. They had a mortgage. I cared for them dearly and created that their small family bank lost the paperwork. They have been in their home now 2 years.

                              I have created things for myself also. Lots of things. Some non-functioning

                              Any further questions I'll answer as best as I can.

                              Like I said I've never done this online-only face-to-face.

                              I could give more examples but with people when it doesn't work they would disregard all the 100s of things I created and focus on the one thing I didn't create. That's the nature of humans
                              Why did you cause those three people who you thought lacked integrity to have their car breakdown ? Is one of the qualifications that the person you manifest something for has to pass some sort of standards for you or you might try and cause them harm ?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Fatal error: Uncaught Database error in vBulletin 5.1.4: [Showing truncated query, original length: 3018] [First 500 chars] Invalid SQL: /** saveDbCache */ SELECT * FROM cacheevent WHERE cacheid IN ('node_50288_lvl1data','node_50288_lvl3data','vBAtchmnts_50288','getSearchResults_e2d30dff58712b494bf07347dcd6bcfc','vBAtchmnts_1241234','vBAtchmnts_1241236','vBAtchmnts_1241259','vBAtchmnts_1241260','vBAtchmnts_1241311','vBAtchmnts_1241343','vBAtchmnts_1241348','vBAtchmnts_1241362','vBAtchmnts_1241365','vBAtchmnts_1241368','vBAtchmnts_1241510','vBAtchmnts_1241514','vBAtchmnts_1241515','vBAtchmnts_1241517','node_1241234_l [Last 500 chars] 0:f65fae613801a9cd29f083d9249dc224','vbnodetext_pre_1241510_31_0:f65fae613801a9cd29f083d9249dc224','vbnodetext1241514_31_0:f65fae613801a9cd29f083d9249dc224','vbnodetext_pre_1241514_31_0:f65fae613801a9cd29f083d9249dc224','vbnodetext1241515_31_0:f65fae613801a9cd29f083d9249dc224','vbnodetext_pre_1241515_31_0:f65fae613801a9cd29f083d9249dc224','vbnodetext1241517_31_0:f65fae613801a9cd in /home/indigosociety/public_html/core/vb/database.php on line 1253