want to make some extra bucks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• want to make some extra bucks?

so recently i found this site, and it basically pays you for typing CAPTCHA'S now don't think this is going to make you rich, because you need to work hard, yes you do infact need to work for this its not just free money, they give you a certain amount per how many captcha's you do and you will be able to receive the money on your paypal,

the thing is you cannot get on this site without an invition, so you need a special code, i am lucky enough to have gotten one of these and you can join this community if you want too! be warned only for consistant people who really just want to earn an extra buck, this is no scam, i know a lot of people say that line, but its true, because they dont just give you loads and loads of money as i said you really need to work for it. but some people have the patience and are persisant and can make up to 100-400 dollars a month.

1-) to go to: http://www.megatypers.com/register
    2-) and there you will have a box that says "Invitation Code"
    3-) enter this code there. RF8

i wish you lots of luck and remember it takes patience though.

I could REALLY use the extra money right now, however...Why do they need to hire people to type CAPTCHA's?

Comment

I can't really answer your question, its probably some kind of research for companies and such.

proof i found that they do pay..

info about payment
      Q. Where is the REQUEST PAYMENT button?
      A. There isn’t any request payment button. We pay automatically each Monday Eastern Time (GMT -5) if you have reached the minimum balance needed for payment the day before.

you also need to fill in the captcha's in time and mostly without errors if you repeatedly fail, they will suspend your account

Comment

AH i found out some info why they do this

MegaTypers.com is a workforce management company that service institutions requiring data entry services. Their main goal is to support their clients digitization requirements by converting scanned papers into editable digital documents. Their services also include Neural Network Text Recognition, Voice-to-text transcription and Completely Automated Public Turing Test to tell Computers and Humans Apart image recognition for the visually impaired (blind).

They are currently looking for typers from around the globe. All you need to have to work with them is a computer with an internet connection and the ability to type at least 10 Words Per Minute. The schedules are flexible. You can work at any hour that you want and for as long as you please. The quicker you type, the more cash you earn.

Comment

Originally posted by mojo5040 View Post

MegaTypers.com is a workforce management company that service institutions requiring data entry services. Their main goal is to support their clients digitization requirements by converting scanned papers into editable digital documents. Their services also include Neural Network Text Recognition, Voice-to-text transcription and Completely Automated Public Turing Test to tell Computers and Humans Apart image recognition for the visually impaired (blind).

They are currently looking for typers from around the globe. All you need to have to work with them is a computer with an internet connection and the ability to type at least 10 Words Per Minute. The schedules are flexible. You can work at any hour that you want and for as long as you please. The quicker you type, the more cash you earn.
          Okay, I really want this job.

Comment

I'm already busy, i mean like we are behind our computers anyways why not work a little lol,

i'm always trying to find ways to make money trough the internet, and whenever i find a better program, or a better way i'll jump over,

i've had some succesfull ones, some that got me quite an amount of money i mean its not that much but 100 dollars a month for doing nothing is a lot to me,
            now i'm busy with this company i'll see how it goes, try to help people at the same time, and whenever i'll find something better i'll make sure to inform you too ^_^

be ware though some sites are in fact fake... so..

Comment

I've actually made a decent amount of extra money over the last year, a few thousand dollars actually, by participating in surveys and product tests, as well as various types of online discussions for market research. I've been compensated by checks, cash via paypal, and amazon gift codes.

When it comes to the whole 'online survey' thing, you must be careful because there are a lot of scam sites that want YOU to pay THEM, and all they do is give you a list of other sites. But there are also a large number of legitimate survey panels that will pay you for your opinions. If anyone is interested, let me know, and I'll share some of the best survey sites I've come across.

Comment

haha...with my spelling and typing skills I,d not be making much...lol

Comment

Mojo.. I tried to send you a pm with the list but your inbox is full or something so I'll just post it in here for everyone.

-----------

Yeah I don't do them as much as I did last year. I only do the higher paying ones that I get invited to now. For example, I've been acting as a 'brand advisor' for the Bacardi rum company, they paid me $125 on a few separate occasions to evaluate their advertising. Pretty good deal but these kind of projects are kind of rare. I got invited to do it thru one of the regular survey panels that i'm a member of.

I used to keep detailed records of all the sites I belonged to, how much I made at each one, how many surveys they sent, etc. But I got a new computer and haven't transfered the data, so I'll give u the best ones I can remember...

www.OpinionOutpost.com - this ones my favorite. they pay with paypal or amazon codes. send lots of surveys so you can build up money quick

www.SurveySpot.com - they pay thru paypal but the surveys aren't paying as much as they used to, most are only 50 cents so I don't do them much anymore

www.GlobalTestMarket.com - they send you checks in the mail once you reach $50 (20-30 surveys)

www.ClearVoiceSurveys.com - pay with amazon gift codes

www.BrandInstitute.com - pays thru paypal

www.SocraticForum.com - pays thru paypal or amazon

www.ValuedOpinions.com - pays thru amazon

www.SurveySavvy.com - pays thru checks but it took a long time to receive the check

www.OpinionPlace.com - sponsored by AOL, pays thru paypal or other options

www.MindfieldOnline.com - pays thru paypal

So those are a few of the good ones I've come across, I've been paid by all of them so I know they're legit. There are several others I've used but I don't remember all of them right off hand. Maybe I'll put them up when I transfer data from my old pc.

Most of them, you have to build up points to a certain amount before you can 'cash out' and receive the money. There are also a few good resources I found...

http://www.amylynn.org/home/surveys1 - this site has a giant list of all the paying survey sites with info about them, I found it pretty useful

www.surveypolice.com - this site allows people to submit reviews and comments about their experiences with various survey sites
                  Last edited by overflow88; 02-18-2012, 05:07 PM.

Comment

If you want to make any real money doing this, you kind of have to treat it like a full time job. You won't make much money half assing it, which is why I don't do it much anymore, as I'm employed now

Comment

Originally posted by mojo5040 View Post

I was just gonna say that in fact... also when they ask you to write captchas on the Internet they use them for that, there's usually two words, one that is scrambled up and all weird and the other one that looks a bit more normal but still not a real word usually or whatever, but then again the "normal" one is used by those types of companies to translate chunks of texts, like for example for google translate or whatever. The other word that is all scrambled up and all weird is the one they actually look for when they ask you to write a captcha in fact you write anything else with the same amount of letters on the other one and it wouldn't matter, it'd still let you in if you have the weird word correct. So yeah...

Comment

anddd... I guess this does not work with people who live outside the U.S.A. either right??? lol I couldn't do it anyway unless i did it for extra bucks and on weekends (my week is full with school and work) but I guess I could do it iffff and only ifff i could do it outside that country which I'm already guessing cannot be done heehee but thanx for the invitation anyway =)

Comment

There are a lot of online gamers with games like Evony, World of Warcraft ect. who are trying to beat botting players by introducing captchas, players will now pay companys to enter these details so they can continue to use bots and circumvent the captcha. So it really doesn't surprise me that companys are starting to appear offering payment for this service.
                          Your only purpose is to Know

Comment

Originally posted by cerise333 View Post
                            anddd... I guess this does not work with people who live outside the U.S.A. either right??? lol I couldn't do it anyway unless i did it for extra bucks and on weekends (my week is full with school and work) but I guess I could do it iffff and only ifff i could do it outside that country which I'm already guessing cannot be done heehee but thanx for the invitation anyway =)
                            they pay trough paypal, this is for people all over the world im from the netherlands myself so...

Comment

there's very few ways to make money online, and even fewer decent sites! try www.mobilemillionsmadeeasy.com its a load of different ways to make money online from easy to advanced

Comment

Working...
                              X