No announcement yet.

Sell your stuff on my website for free!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sell your stuff on my website for free!

Hello my fellow indigos!

For the last few years I have been doing hypnosis and meditations and such. I have a following of about 3.5 million, and get roughly 200 visits a day to my website.

My goal with my site, is to spread awareness and increase awareness.
    I want people to be able to find not just meditations, but also, crystals, dream catchers, clothing, and anything else that might spark their interest in the "new age" field.

Im not looking to make any money off of you guys...
    If you are interested in selling your products on my website, please let me know.

You will have full control of your products, shipments and everything.
    www.mindbodysoulawakening.com

http://sarahclabrie.wix.com/awakening
    ~Sarah

This might be super interesting!
    As an electronic musician, Ive debated putting together meditation music.
    would be cool to sell tracks for a dollar each!

There probably isn't a huge market for that tho.
    Notice: If you are pleased, displeased, confused, provoked, intrigued, humored, acknowledged, threatened, encouraged, charmed, spiritually stimulated, dramatically motivated, or creatively/eccentrically enticed by my presence, ... PLEASE submit your inquiry via MSN, AIM, PM, or attempt to confront me through your usual astral channels! Thank you! XD

Comment

That is a GREAT idea!!! nothing would hurt to at least give it a shot!
      ~Sarah

Comment

Originally posted by Nam3lessOne View Post
        This might be super interesting! As an electronic musician, Ive debated putting together meditation music. would be cool to sell tracks for a dollar each! There probably isn't a huge market for that tho.
        Well you got one sale right here bro... I'd love to sample some of your music. And cool site Sarah... I'm just now getting around to checking it out. I'd rather buy local (meaning IS members) than some random person on Amazon. And that's a very generous offer, to host other people's stuff.
        *Insert Clever Comment Here*

Comment

This might be super interesting!
          As an electronic musician, Ive debated putting together meditation music.
          would be cool to sell tracks for a dollar each!

There probably isn't a huge market for that tho.
          You’d be surprised Nameless! As a massage therapist, I gotta tell you there is a HUGE market for a certain kind of “meditation” music! Especially if it’s cheap (Think volume of sales!)! I can’t tell you how hard it is for me to sift through music that I can use in sessions. First I have to find a good artist. Then I buy a CD and half the album is unusable for my purposes. There is always some annoying part that stands out; like a sudden gong or loud bird chirping, the track is too long, there’s religious elements or chanting (which I love but can offend some), there's to rapid of tempo speed up or slow down, etc. Basically too much artistic embellishment is no good. If it would distract you from meditation or screw up your yoga routine/flow, it’s no good.

Give it a thought!

Oh & yeah, beautiful site Sarah! Thanks for the invite!

-W.E.
          It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
          -J. Krishnamurti

Comment

thank you guys!
            I agree about the music...I too did massage and I do meditations...it is so hard to find some good music o meditate to and keep in a calm and relaxed state.
            ~Sarah

Comment

Lol. I truly appreciate the positive vibes!

So, I took what you guys mentioned and decided to throw together a random meditation track.
              I've had a LOT of experience making music, and using digital tools to make music.
              I actually went to college for Music, and had all sorts of music theory stuffed into my brain.

This track is literally something I threw together in about fifteen minutes, just as a random sample.

I could certainly make music like this, or make it plenty more artistic or in-depth,... but you guys werent looking for something utterly distracting (although some might disagree with this sample).

https://soundcloud.com/siriusindigo/...tion-project-a
              Notice: If you are pleased, displeased, confused, provoked, intrigued, humored, acknowledged, threatened, encouraged, charmed, spiritually stimulated, dramatically motivated, or creatively/eccentrically enticed by my presence, ... PLEASE submit your inquiry via MSN, AIM, PM, or attempt to confront me through your usual astral channels! Thank you! XD

Comment

So, I took what you guys mentioned and decided to throw together a random meditation track.
                I've had a LOT of experience making music, and using digital tools to make music.
                I actually went to college for Music, and had all sorts of music theory stuffed into my brain.

This track is literally something I threw together in about fifteen minutes, just as a random sample.

I could certainly make music like this, or make it plenty more artistic or in-depth,... but you guys werent looking for something utterly distracting (although some might disagree with this sample).

Awesome! Simple & soothing!

Thanks Nam3lessOne!
                It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
                -J. Krishnamurti

Comment

that is SO beautiful! Took me a minute to listen to it. I ended up having to download it to hear it. I love it!!!
                  ~Sarah

Comment

Originally posted by wellenough View Post
                    You’d be surprised Nameless! As a massage therapist, I gotta tell you there is a HUGE market for a certain kind of “meditation” music! Especially if it’s cheap (Think volume of sales!)! I can’t tell you how hard it is for me to sift through music that I can use in sessions. First I have to find a good artist. Then I buy a CD and half the album is unusable for my purposes. There is always some annoying part that stands out; like a sudden gong or loud bird chirping, the track is too long, there’s religious elements or chanting (which I love but can offend some), there's to rapid of tempo speed up or slow down, etc.
                    Agreed! There's almost always something in there somewhere that ruins it. Like I have this (otherwise) really relaxing ambient CD of a stream running through the woods. About 35 min. in a bird must have gotten REALLY close to the microphone and it's chirps are shrill. It makes the entire album unusable to me. JUST when you're slipping away sometimes something like that kicks in. There's a shortage of complete albums out there that don't have at least 1 distracting element like that in there. I have another of a storm rolling in. It's mostly just gentle, rolling thunder and rain, which I find soothing. But about 20 min. in there's a crack of lightning that's just a bit too loud for me, and it can snap you right out of a deep meditative state. Looking forward to listening to that sample N3O... thanks for posting.
                    *Insert Clever Comment Here*

Comment

Well awesome!!I often run into the issue of not knowing where and how I can distribute and promote the music I make, especially if Im making a very specific kind of music. I used to do all sorts of music:... Suspenseful film music, hip hop instrumentals, ambient and techno. ... But most of it seems pointless without an audience. I've sold some hip hop instrumentals, but only because I was linked to the local hip hop scene a few years ago. Now, Im sitting well outside the fold.

I was randomly suggesting to submit music, but now that it sounds that people are out to hear it, I might have to delve deeper into meditation music. ^_^ make some new age folk happy. Keep things relatively minimalist/soundscape/calm and unsurprising. ... Maybe I should go and finish this sample and make it longer.

... You guys are serious, right? You're not just being supportive by nature? =P ... I would absolutely appreciate brutal honesty if you had any for me.

Edit: On second thought. Don't answer that question. I'll start making more meditation music.

But to "re-rail" the topic,

ITs awesome that you're providing a place where people can offer their new age products!
                      I'm a huge fan on entrepreneurial ventures, cosigning, affiliation/networking, and independent channels of distribution. ... ^_^ ... It always feels more productive if its not just for oneself.
                      Last edited by Nam3lessOne; 01-28-2013, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Honestly thats really awesome Nam3lessOne... cant wait till you make a longer version. And im so down if ur laying some tracks down for Techno.
                        You can stand in front of me blocking my view stopping me from being who i am.
                        You can stand behind me, point at me and judge me for whom you think i am.
                        I would rather you stand with me and share all that i can be with you

Comment

Would love to sell jewelry on your site. Just recently started making crystal point necklaces and would be great to work with you. At the moment I have only 1 design and it comes in either clear quartz or amethyst, but soon I'll start working with more precious crystals. http://www.etsy.com/shop/CrystalCollective

Comment

Oh wonderful!. I to have an etsy shop. It's still a work in progress, but I do have some artwork for sale.
                            Follow us @ProjectFix1111
                            Check out http://hopegirl2012.wordpress.com/hopegirls-story/

"Good Change."

Comment

Originally posted by sarahclabrie View Post
                              Hello my fellow indigos!

For the last few years I have been doing hypnosis and meditations and such. I have a following of about 3.5 million, and get roughly 200 visits a day to my website.

My goal with my site, is to spread awareness and increase awareness.
                              I want people to be able to find not just meditations, but also, crystals, dream catchers, clothing, and anything else that might spark their interest in the "new age" field.

Im not looking to make any money off of you guys...
                              If you are interested in selling your products on my website, please let me know.

You will have full control of your products, shipments and everything.

http://sarahclabrie.wix.com/awakening
                              I'm interested in selling products on your site
                              Follow us @ProjectFix1111
                              Check out http://hopegirl2012.wordpress.com/hopegirls-story/

"Good Change."

Comment

Working...
                              X

Fatal error: Uncaught Database error in vBulletin 5.1.4: [Showing truncated query, original length: 3018] [First 500 chars] Invalid SQL: /** saveDbCache */ SELECT * FROM cacheevent WHERE cacheid IN ('node_65071_lvl1data','node_65071_lvl3data','vBAtchmnts_65071','getSearchResults_f973ac5b5eb455eeadd9ed417d2b1336','vBAtchmnts_1419040','vBAtchmnts_1419045','vBAtchmnts_1419521','vBAtchmnts_1419544','vBAtchmnts_1419547','vBAtchmnts_1419555','vBAtchmnts_1419578','vBAtchmnts_1419623','vBAtchmnts_1419663','vBAtchmnts_1419742','vBAtchmnts_1422143','vBAtchmnts_1425769','vBAtchmnts_1426200','vBAtchmnts_1426204','node_1419040_l [Last 500 chars] 0:f65fae613801a9cd29f083d9249dc224','vbnodetext_pre_1422143_31_0:f65fae613801a9cd29f083d9249dc224','vbnodetext1425769_31_0:f65fae613801a9cd29f083d9249dc224','vbnodetext_pre_1425769_31_0:f65fae613801a9cd29f083d9249dc224','vbnodetext1426200_31_0:f65fae613801a9cd29f083d9249dc224','vbnodetext_pre_1426200_31_0:f65fae613801a9cd29f083d9249dc224','vbnodetext1426204_31_0:f65fae613801a9cd in /home/indigosociety/public_html/core/vb/database.php on line 1253