Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My reptilian friends and what they have taught me

---
    Last edited by beautifulmind; 07-11-2009, 01:16 PM.

Ok, I have a burning question since investigating..

They do not have the capicty for feeling like others do? I know they "feel", but it's like from what I read they do not understand why others "feel" for others in the way we do. I took it as being viewed as selfish, only caring about their mission and themself? Like in relationships is it hard for them to be thoughtful and compassionate without it having to be "their" choice? Does this make sense?
    Children Learn Respect BY Example

Comment

---
      Last edited by beautifulmind; 07-11-2009, 01:17 PM.

Comment

I would love to get one of these people you clame to be a real reptilian person and do some bloodwork to prove the reptilian fact. I bet I know how the test would come back.

Comment

Originally posted by beautifulmind View Post
          I am really hoping one of them will come and answer this...

I don't know for sure Theta. That has not been my experience with my friends. I have felt genuine care and concern coming from them and though the energy of the emotion felt sometimes very "reserved", I did not feel there was a selfish quality about it. Some of my friends have shared with me the nature of the prejudice they experience. They have played the "dark" roles for so long and have had to deal with the backlash of that. I really feel that some of them are afraid of investing care and concern at the risk of being hurt or blamed for stuff because that historically is their experience.
          Ok, well I know anyone can put on a front to friends and people they only see every so often, just wondering.

Comment

---
            Last edited by beautifulmind; 07-11-2009, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by beautifulmind View Post
              True, very true... but do you trust your intuition? I trust mine.
              Well... I do for the most part. I'm not saying they are mean, evil people. I'm just asking if in a close relationship if they have the capacity to be close intimately. I know some very charasmatic people who I've wondered if they are a part of this group after researching and everyone loves them that meets them, but I know who they are intimately.

I am beating around the bush on what I'm really getting at, but I prefer not to post it here.

Comment

---
                Last edited by beautifulmind; 07-11-2009, 01:18 PM.

Comment

now until some of the skepticisim stops I'll anser only some. Yes reptilains can feel and have emotion. It is said though they lack compassion well thats being proved to be false. and Hearsekid please stop with this proof thing I know what your getting at and trust me why would someone be go to some hospital just to give *proof* of what they are? don't go there because I remeber in my life before this what happens when thats done.
                  Snow Eagle

"Our Great Mother does not take sides. She protects the Balance of ALL Life" (Avatar)

Comment

Originally posted by Eshtar View Post
                    now until some of the skepticisim stops I'll anser only some. Yes reptilains can feel and have emotion. It is said though they lack compassion well thats being proved to be false. and Hearsekid please stop with this proof thing I know what your getting at and trust me why would someone be go to some hospital just to give *proof* of what they are? don't go there because I remeber in my life before this what happens when thats done.
                    I was in no way putting anyone down... Just because some people are not as emotional or empathic (for a lack of better wording) does not mean they are less than, evil, uncaring. I just noticed there was a lack of understanding of certain emotions from "others" and I may be totally off, just putting 2 & 2 together and wanted clarification. That's all.

Yeah, can you imagine going to the dr and asking for that test... lol

Comment

I think one would end up in a different kind of hospital.

Comment

Im saying your a human being made up of human dna...not reptile dna. im guessing this is teh star trek version of reptile wanna be's? Im not trying to be mean Im just saying by looking at you I see skin, not scales, I see human eyes not reptile, Im guessing most vegetarians feel they are a reptile b/c of thier diet?

Comment

lol ya getting blood tests is hard enough. Lets just say my blood has a mind of it's own and nurses barley can get anything always did that have ummmm fun with me. So ya saying oo I want a reptilian blood test ya that would go real well.
                          Snow Eagle

"Our Great Mother does not take sides. She protects the Balance of ALL Life" (Avatar)

Comment

Originally posted by Lake View Post
                            I think one would end up in a different kind of hospital.
                            Belleview?

Comment

ok look Hearsekid reptilains are shapeshifters of course I am going to have a human form to. give me a break on saying o your all human stop declaring what others are.
                              Snow Eagle

Comment

Working...
                              X