black aura....significance?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• black aura....significance?

What if someone tells you you they have a black aura ..... or you say you have a black aura...... what can this mean?

Here is a link to an article which may throw some light on the subject.

If You're Told Your Aura is Black

Peace, All!

Noreen

Noreen,

you have to understand something about black auras and the fact that people have a misconception about this issue.

there are two kinds of black auras.

Firstly, black is the colour of transition, renewal, transformer.

1. A positive black aura is about close to transparent and is clear, a pure indication of the person at rest, this usually occurs after the person has undergone a very stressful time in their life and so they hide in this curtain of blackness in order to regain strength.

2. Negative black, a matt black or a harsh black in colour,
    the first indicates depression and tiredness, the latter indicates someone who likes to
    load their problems onto others, possible suckers, LOL.

3. Black spots in the aura could indicate illness or imbalance.

Lastly, I read quite a while back , years actually, that a transparent aura is the aura of a healer as well, It is a spiritually advanced member.
    I am not too sure though, but I Remember that is what I read and have made jokes about it often, that is what I am striving for a transparent black aura, LOL but sadly noone gets it.

I will try find the book I read that in, and let u know later.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

please dont quote my post thank you
    I am a webbot

Comment

Noreen and Rain,

I found this for aura color reference. It is general information, but Edgar Cayce is a pretty accepted psychic.

The Meaning of Colors
      Auras: An Essay on the Meaning of Colors by Edgar Cayce

Colors are one of the most beautiful and also one of the most under-appreciated aspects of the physical realm. We are surrounded by colors, but how often do we notice the numerous subtleties in the myriad shades.

Spiritually, color can impart both information - as in aura colors, and energy - as in healing. The aura is the spiritual energy field surrounding living beings which is "visible" to the psychically sensitive.

This short article presents the meanings generally associated with the most common colors. Use these meanings as a starting point in your own explorations. We are each unique individuals and colors may hold different meanings for us than for others, just as a piece of music inspires different feelings in different people.

Use colors to promote those qualities you wish to emphasize. Use them in your surroundings for qualities you wish to emphasize permanently. Wear clothes of appropriate colors to promote those qualities in a particular situation. You can also use colors simply by visualizing them, whether to promote their qualities or to exploit their healing energy for yourself or others.
      Red

Red symbolizes energy, passion, strength, courage, physical activity, creativity, warmth, and security. It is also associated with aggression. In healing, use red to bring warmth and burn out disease. Red is a powerful color and should be used in moderation. In the aura red signifies materialism, materialistic ambition, a focus on sensual pleasures and a quick temper.
      Orange

Orange symbolizes the individual's relationship to the external world, the needs and wants of the physical body and the ways in which these are satisfied, the world of work. In healing orange may increase immunity and sexual energy. In the aura orange signifies thoughtfulness and creativity.
      Yellow

Yellow symbolizes intellect, creativity, happiness and the power of persuasion. It is also associated with cowardice. In healing use yellow to promote clarity of thought. In the aura yellow signifies intellectual development, for either material or spiritual ends.
      Green

Green symbolizes money, luck, prosperity, vitality and fertility. It is also associated with envy. Green is the color of healing; it is beneficial in all healing situations. In the aura green signifies balance, peace and often indicates ability as a healer.
      Blue

Blue is the color of spirituality, intuition, inspiration and inner peace. It is also associated with sadness and depression (the "blues"). In healing blue is used for cooling and calming, both physically and mentally. In the aura blue indicates serenity, contentment and spiritual development.
      Indigo

Indigo is associated with psychic ability. In healing, use indigo for relaxation, reassurance and promoting psychism. In the aura indigo signifies a seeker, often of spiritual truth.
      Purple

Purple is associated with power, both earthly and spiritual. In healing, purple is used for mental disorders and also for becoming one with Spirit. In the aura purple signifies higher spiritual development.
      White

White is associated with truth, purity, cleansing, healing and protection. It is a good general healing color for the removal of pain and suffering. In the aura it signifies a high level of attainment, a higher level soul incarnate to help others.
      Gold

Gold represents understanding and luck. Remember though that nothing comes from nothing, It is the most powerful healing color, but so powerful that many are not able to stand it initially and must be conditioned to it via other colors. In the aura it represents service to others.
      Pink

Pink represents unconditional love, love requiring nothing in return. It is also the color of friendship and conviviality. In the aura it signifies balance between the spiritual and the material.
      Brown

Brown is the color of the earth and represents practicality, material success, concentration and study. In the aura it indicates "down to earth-ness" and common sense.
      Black

Black is the absence of color. It represents the unconscious and mystery. Its visualization can help promote deep meditation. Black also stands for evil (eg black magic). In the aura it signifies some kind of blockage or something being hidden.
      Take care. xo

Comment

Thank you, dear Rain, for throwing some light on this subject. Noreen

Comment

From referencing this article Rain, it seems to me a white aura would be what you are seeking to attain. I could be way off though..but this says a white aura is that of a healer.
          Take care. xo

Comment

transparent black auras, huh?...LOL!! you silly woman, you!

i agree, Rain...the misconception you speak of, and i too have witnessed, often plagues people to the point of truly believing the negativity they "perceive" as a truth.

understanding and discernement are certainly key...
            tx for sharing your insight.
            may be back later to chat some more on the issue but must be off for now...

Comment

lol red,

your welcome Noreen

turtledove, yes white is also that of a healer, but it is a possiblity that transparent black is too, black is supposedly colour absorbed, not necessarly absence of colour.

I will find that book later but have to go for now.
              I am a webbot

Comment

Thank you, Graceful. Noreen

---------- Post added at 07:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

Turtledove, I almost missed your contribution, above. Many thanks. Noreen

[Obviously, here's the double posting rule in action Hehe!. Noreen ]
                Last edited by tadpole1; 02-27-2009, 07:51 AM.

Comment

I've found that an aura's color's meaning is completely dependent on the person that's perceiving it... for me a green aura is reminiscent of a healer, while a white aura is purity or innocence. I usually see the latter with children. I've only seen a few black auras, but every time they all seemed to mean something different. Last time it was with my grandfather just before he passed. Just remember, lists and books are fine, but if you really want to know what the color of an aura means...your going to have to figure out what it means to you.
                  Everyone has a story being written, with every breath, and every death, every pain and every gain. With every love and every lie, every meeting and every goodbye. Your story is still being written, so make the most of it, and make DAMN sure it's interestin'.

Comment

Psyn,

That is so true. There is no one definition to define anything. Ever. Thank you for adding that!

Love,
                    TurtleDove
                    Take care. xo

Comment

Originally posted by Psyn View Post
                      I've found that an aura's color's meaning is completely dependent on the person that's perceiving it... for me a green aura is reminiscent of a healer, while a white aura is purity or innocence. I usually see the latter with children. I've only seen a few black auras, but every time they all seemed to mean something different. Last time it was with my grandfather just before he passed. Just remember, lists and books are fine, but if you really want to know what the color of an aura means...your going to have to figure out what it means to you.
                      I like that, Psyn. Makes a lot of sense, IMO. Thanks. Noreen

BTW. Belated welcome to IS. N.

Comment

Originally posted by turtledove View Post
                        Psyn,

That is so true. There is no one definition to define anything. Ever. Thank you for adding that!

Love,
                        TurtleDove
                        Lol, look at that, I've only been on for a couple days and I'm already getting love... I appreciate it Dove, but I hardly even know you. How about we grab a cyber coffee or something before the L-bomb's dropped? I mean I don't know you might be a totally crazed (but interesting) sneak into my room while I sleep just to sit naked in my clothes hamper type stalker or something... I've already had a few them so... yeah... cyber coffee?

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

Not even a chuckle eh? Damn lol. I'm just joking around if you can't tell. But yeah anyways... Has anyone seen sparkles in an aura? any idea what that could mean?
                        Everyone has a story being written, with every breath, and every death, every pain and every gain. With every love and every lie, every meeting and every goodbye. Your story is still being written, so make the most of it, and make DAMN sure it's interestin'.

Comment

Originally posted by Psyn View Post
                          Lol, look at that, I've only been on for a couple days and I'm already getting love... I appreciate it Dove, but I hardly even know you. How about we grab a cyber coffee or something before the L-bomb's dropped? I mean I don't know you might be a totally crazed (but interesting) sneak into my room while I sleep just to sit naked in my clothes hamper type stalker or something... I've already had a few them so... yeah... cyber coffee?

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

Not even a chuckle eh? Damn lol. I'm just joking around if you can't tell. But yeah anyways... Has anyone seen sparkles in an aura? any idea what that could mean?
                          haha psyn! i was out and about getting things done. the love wasn't for you! it was for me! hahahahahahah

but hey..if you are paying for the cyber coffee..ill have a double shot of espresso in mine. then ill look like this...
                          Take care. xo

Comment

Great article Noreen and to whoever shared the Cayce interpretations, also great info. I have always found auras fascinating though I have only minimally been able to see them but have always been more apt to feel them as density ( best way I can describe).

Does anyone know of a translation of density equivalents to the different colors?

Comment

Originally posted by tadpole1 View Post
                              What if someone tells you you they have a black aura ..... or you say you have a black aura...... what can this mean?

Here is a link to an article which may throw some light on the subject.

If You're Told Your Aura is Black

Peace, All!

Noreen

no one has a fully black aura, at least no human. you can have black paarts though, it usually signifies sever dis-ease

Comment

Working...
                              X