Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Republic of Texas Is Seceding From The Union Of The United States of America,,

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Republic of Texas Is Seceding From The Union Of The United States of America,,

The Republic of Texas Is Seceding From The Union Of The United States of America,,

The Republic of Texas wants to become its own independent nation apart from the United States government and wants to break away from the United States of America. They are arming theirselfs as we speak to take up arms an a new kind of revolution across the state of Texes the State of Texas or the Republic of Texas does not want to have anything to do with the United States of America and its corrupt politics and its corrupt leaders anymore.

The United States 10Th Constitutional Amendment Says:

Amendment X-10

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

This is how the Republic of Texas is going to succeed from the Union of the United States of America.

I however support this plan and this idea for the state of Texas or what is known as the Republic of Texas I stand in complete solidarity with these people who are going agianst a currupt system..!!!!!

I am hoping that Texas wins and succeeds away from the union...!!!!!! Go...!!!! Texas...!!!!!!!!!!

Once Texas has succeeded from the United States it will open this for other states within the Union to do the same across this Great Nation of ours becuse of what out founding father's of this great country created back in the 1700's.
    Last edited by tmt; 12-03-2012, 08:50 PM.
    sigpic

"\\GOD/WOTAN/ODIN BLESS ((''Lugh'')) The ''Tuatha Dé Danann'' of The ''Kingdom of Tir Na NÓg'',
    "GOD/WOTAN/ODIN BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA"
    SPACE EXPLORATION FOREVER.........!!!!!!!! SPACE ABOVE & BEYOND//"

º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸Progressive Libertarian¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
    ¨°º¤ø„¸INTERGALACTIC RIGHT WING CONSERVATIVE ¸„ø¤º°¨
    ¸„ø¤º°¨ PATRIOTIC AMERICA FOREVER``°º¤ø„¸

Click Here>>>>> http://www.foxnews.com/ <<<<<Click Here
    Click Here>>>>> http://www.glennbeck.com/ <<<<<Click Here

I think that the USA is headed for a major breakup which will last for the next generation or so until the dust settles. I believe there will be several distinct state-groupings, and a vast reduction in Federal power. I think this will only be a good thing, because the power of the Federal Government is presently being despicably misused. It could be that by the end of this decade the USA retreats into a new period of isolationism as the country breaks up. Besides, as the weather gets worse and the Greenhouse Effect takes hold, the situation will become so chaotic as to overwhelm the financial capacity of the Federal Government. Consequently the FG will leave the states to look after their own affairs, which will only accelerate the breakup of the Union. It could be that in (say) 100 years time, the climatic situation may have become stable enough that some sort of power-sharing compromise could be arranged between the various state-groups. Perhaps then a new style of continental unity could be achieved, based on some form of lateral-linking inter-state cooperation rather than the current from-the-top Federal Power, which so easily becomes a form of fascism and tyranny.

Comment

The only encouragement I can offer, if you succeed. "good frigging luck.. you'll need it in far more ways than one.."

Comment

Don't cry to the rest of those who choose not to secede when Mexico and central America slices you and dices you as with a high tech vegematic..

Comment

and, technically, it won't be the governments of Mexico and countries in Central America. Just saying..

good luck, and congratulations with the revolution..

Comment

Originally posted by nimbletoes View Post
            Perhaps then a new style of continental unity could be achieved, based on some form of lateral-linking inter-state cooperation rather than the current from-the-top Federal Power,
            There's a system that could work... or at least buy us more time until it fizzles out and we inevitably destroy ourselves. But it's completely against the grain of what the current powers that be are working toward. They're trying to bunch everything up into less systems, perhaps some day even 1 system, not lose states. When I first heard about this I saw it as just some saber rattling... or like a little kid throwing a temper tantrum that didn't get his way (the election). But the more I think about it, the more I could see it being a potentially great thing that could influence the direction things go in on this planet for ages to come (in a good way). Throw a monkey wrench in this "new order of the world". I sincerely hope Texas can both succeed, and secede. And that it creates a domino effect. I believe their reasons for doing this (Texas) are far less pure, and more self serving, but a greater good could come from it.
            *Insert Clever Comment Here*

Comment

I am from a Texan bloodline and we have been talking about this for years. I am glad to hear we are finally doing do it, but at the same time the united states will suffer a heavy blow for it considering the fact that most of our military and almost all of our nukes are based in texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Ham View Post
                Don't cry to the rest of those who choose not to secede when Mexico and central America slices you and dices you as with a high tech vegematic..
                .... I imagine something like that would be the outcome.

_________
                couldnt help but to not quote that.

Last edited by SophiA AntipoliS; 12-17-2012, 01:26 AM.
                May your Wishes Grow More Few & Far Between ~
                Love Light & Laughter !
                <3<3<3

Comment

lol That wont happen...at least not in this century!

Comment

Working...
                  X