Interdimensional indigos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interdimensional indigos

Hey, im kinda new here. But i like the idea of getting more indigos together
    Im an interdimensional indigo and have some problems making friends(all interdimensional indigos have that problem) but i made a blog and whoever is indigo and has that problem is welcome to enter and start creating(what i mean by create, you will understand once you enter the blog and read the first post). I mean, the blog isnt just for indigos, so feel free to share your ideas people.
    The blog link:
    Interdimensional Indigos
    Its recent so i have not finished its basic construction, but keep checking it out and when i get the section you want ready, start talking
    Last edited by Imanatsu; 01-02-2010, 03:32 PM.
    Those who travel between diferent realitys.....

So am I, but I don't like to label myself as different.

(deleted rest cus it was irrelevant).

Cool blog, but the color makes it hard to read the text, just a thought.

What made you think you were inter-dimensional or different?

We are all different but also very similar. We are all multi-dimensional so to speak.
    Last edited by AmentiHall; 01-02-2010, 04:58 PM.

Comment

well...

There are four types of indigo. Thats why i say i im an interdimensional indigo
      your post actually put me thinking. its so full of truthfullness xD
      You are an indigo....what type?
      As for the diferent part, i find it hard to make friends, and i dont want to show my "fake" self....This is who i am....and i think im gonn have to live with it
      Thanks for the blog colour tip, i think you are right....gonn change it now lol

Comment

Hmmm...I'm not sure if I'm an Interdimensional Indigo. If I'm honest this is the first time I've come across the phrase. I'll have to do some research, I suppose.

The thing I wanted to say here is that I don't have trouble making friends...well, they have to talk to me first but after that it's all good...but I have trouble keeping friends. I'm not mean or anything, but I don't know how to deal with people. I like to watch people, so sometimes I just forget to speak.

There we go. All done.

Sora x
        Out there, in the water
        See it swimming
        Where is my mind?

Comment

I'm multidimensional If you look at my birth chart I'm not an Indigo but I have definite warrior qualities, am simultaneously 'the' person to be with and the total outcast, am constantly misunderstood and attacked for my truth and get ignored a large proportion of the time. Yet I attract 'friends' who become completely obsessed and clingy and think I have come to absolve them of all responsibilty for sorting out their own lives... it's a weird life I lead!! I think once I found out why I was so unhappy and had suffered so much in life I must have got on a spiritual fast track because one minute I was Indidgo and now I'm not so sure- I don't ultimately care though because knowing 'what' I am doesn't alter my experience and I am finally enjoying the ride Yay!!!!
          Sorry- I have rambled... I shall look at your blog!
          His IQ is a metaphor... Liam Finn

Comment

-pokes head in-

Labels are bad enough. Sub-labeling? Golly gee. They may work for some, but not for me. I know what you're talking about, though. I read the book, saw the website, got the t-shirt (I wish! :P). While you're here you'll get past the labeling and generalization and into the juicy good stuff. Enjoy, and good luck!

-Klara out-

Comment

I would describe myself as contra-dimensional.

Comment

lol!!!

Sub-labeling.

Yea agreed. Not very productive lol. My understanding is that all indigos are multi-dimensional. So I don't really understand this label.

I think some people create belief systems, and then put em in public forum. People resonate, and then take on the labels. Hopefully, as one keeps maturing in this game- we leave the labels behind.

Comment

Oh what a winding road we lead.

Comment

interdimensional/multidimensional

This is where we have the confusion.Interdimensional is rather diferent from multidimensional. All indigos are multidimensional but there is a specific category wich is called interdimensional indigos.
                    here is a link for some basic research:
                    http://indigosociety.com/four-types-indigos-t2913/
                    If i were you, i wouldnt question it i actually read the book...and it sayd exactly the same thing

Comment

It's not fun if it's not questionable

Comment

i may be the only person at IS that doesn't mind using 'labels' (nouns and adjectives in other words) to communicate with. i warn you tho, the point you want to make will usually be swallowed up by anti-labelists.

i do feel that this is cutting it a bit fine tho. most of us could fit into any of those categories.
                        !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
                        ------------------------------------** eat lots of salad! **-----------------------------------

Comment

pretty sure those definitions are the ones from the Doreen Virtue books. They do ring a bell. I read all the Doreen Virtue books when I first started researching about indigo's.
                          "There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all." - Anonymous
                          The Infinite Strength of Spirit empowers the Will to embrace the Beauty of Change - Patryc
                          "If I distrust the human being, then I must cram her with information of my own choosing lest she go her own mistake way. But if I trust the capacity of the human individual for developing, then I can provide her with many opportunities and permit her to choose her own way and her own directions in learning." - Rogers & Freiberg, 1994, p. 160

30 Bananas - low fat raw vegan site
                          Not Milk - all about what milk does
                          http://www.biologyofkundalini.com/
                          http://cronometer.com/

Comment

I don't mind labels. I think they are a very important human habit that keeps me from eating the wrong things in jars ect. It's ideal to be able to entertain labels without completely identifying with them. I'm "Everything" and "Nothing". Everyone "Is" and "Isn't"

Comment

I personally don't take to that kind of categorization. Especially because in that topic there is no description, mechanics, nor anything else that validates the label.

Although I consider myself inter dimensional, more so than perhaps some others- that label doesn't do it justice. There are different people who have labeled different kinds of indigos, so far as to talk about "transitions" such as crystal, octarine, etc. I personally don't like any of these hehe.

Comment

Working...
                              X