X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 125 Year Old Woman: Marijuana Is the Secret Of My Longevity

FYI. Credible

http://valetudocafe.wordpress.com/20...-to-long-life/

well how do you think I keep this beautiful complection at the ripe old age of 150
    Don't compromise yourself. You're all you've got. ~Janis Joplin

Comment

there are studies that suggest that the cure to cancer is THC the active ingredient in marijuana. most medical marijuana studies aren't released so i i'll have to consider this a rumor. but i CAN tell you medical marijuana DOES work. i am a legal patient and know many others.
      Last edited by nickryder; 08-16-2011, 04:38 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

afaik, the spectra of marijuana is red+green.... two very health promoting colors.
        smoke it enough and thats what your aura will move towards.
        Colorful White.
        Work in Progress: the Spectrum. This. Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by nickryder View Post
          there are studies that suggest that the cure to cancer is THC the active ingredient in marijuana. most medical marijuana studies aren't released so i i'll have to consider this a rumor. but i CAN tell you medical marijuana DOES work. i am a legal patient and know many others.
          Well it didnt work for my friend then. He's in early 30s and got a cancer in his leg and is a marijuana smoker.

Marijuana is sometimes used in cancer to help pain, so I think it would be well known if it also helped cure cancer.
          Last edited by seamist; 08-16-2011, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by seamist View Post
            Well it didnt work for my friend then. He's in early 30s and got a cancer in his leg and is a marijuana smoker.

Marijuana is sometimes used in cancer to help pain, so I think it would be well known if it also helped cure cancer.
            i'm sorry sea mist i should have been more clear when i explained. what i meant by suggest is they have found it slows down the progression of cancer therefore leading them to believe a cure for cancer is in the active ingredient THC. sorry ive been up for like 36 hours lol

Comment

Originally posted by seamist View Post

I think when it comes to the ability of THC to help slow or stop cancer, the delivery method needs to be one that doesn't damage the body. Smoking marijuana is as bad as smoking anything else. When everyone learns to eat or vaporize the stuff instead of set it on fire and inhale the harsh smoke, we will begin to see a whole different side of marijuana.

Comment

i am a medical marijuana patient climbing and my preferred method is to vaporize because its sooo much healthier.

Comment

Same here. Good to know. It worries me when people smoke it too much. I feel it's as bad as cigarettes. I can feel the weight in my lungs the day after a joint.

Comment

deffinately not good for you smoking the stuff

Comment

Working...
                    X