level 6---preceiveing others psychic energy intentisty or levels
    level 7---preieveing temporal energy
    level 8---precieveing changes in temporal energy
    level 9---precieveing demensional energy
    level 10--precieveing changes in demensional energy
    level 11--manipulating demensional and temporal energy
    level 12---useing dmensinal and temporal energy as a weapon
    ALEXANDER MARINKOVIC

Never seen such a list before and am curious where you may have found it, or did you write this list yourself? In any event, the ordering is "interesting" in that emotions are level 2 and thoughts level 1 (since emotional energy is denser than mental energy and far easier to read) and I would have level 6 higher up and there are many energies and perceptions that are not even on the list. The last one is the most "odd" as healing with such energies would, to me, be of higher order than the very negative use of energies as a weapon.

Comment

i got this knowledge from an ascended anceiant human who recognized my soul and was shocked that i had that sword that came from his temple.
      ALEXANDER MARINKOVIC

Comment

Your "ascended ancient human" seems to be feeding you complete garbage.

Comment

this list makes no sense at all. you would think that level 12 would be affecting pysicality.
          F L O W

Comment

think before you talk oh yeah uh huh you are clearly more advanced then a ascended being, yeah right come on really
            ALEXANDER MARINKOVIC

Comment

yeah well. it makes sense. what sov said. so. yeah. cuz that would put me and every one here at level 12.

Comment

overflow look why do you hate indigowarrior so much his logic is sound and he knows what he is talking about we must be more tolerante of what is the absolute truth becuase there is always the chance that what we believe could not be an absolute truth
                ALEXANDER MARINKOVIC

Comment

Truth is in the eye of the beholder, so is hate.

Comment

An ascended or discarnate master? I've met many, many people over the years who have purported to be in touch with ascended masters...doesn't mean they were. Ascended masters do not communicate with many and such communications are very, very rare. Also, they tend to not communicate with those not well along the path themselves because among other things, one must be able to elevate their awareness to a very high level to be in touch with them as well as be able to handle the energies.

And brightpup2, I am merely commenting on such communications and I am neither stating nor implying that you are not

Comment

What did I just read lol
                      You're too young to live this way. Just look around and see. That life is beauty.
                      ~ Of Mice & Men; The Great Hendowski

Comment

Every person holds their own truths. It's not for us to deem what is correct for anyone. If those are the 12 stages for him, then that is what they are.

Comment

so how do i proceed , i have made a spirit amulet what do i do next in my spititual walk.
                          ALEXANDER MARINKOVIC

Comment

overflow88, are you telepathic or clairaudient? Please dont judge if you are not one. Please treat others as you want to be treated and learn to curb the Ego in your thoughts when you write. You can filter the bad and the ugly when you write, that's what the edit button is for. Anyways, as a telepathic clairaudient, I can definitely agree with brightpup2 and MiamiSound because there are twelve months in a year, 12 disciples of Christ in the Bible,etc. 12 is also a number of the Ascended Masters according to numerology.
                            Last edited by ABeaconofHope; 02-24-2013, 06:41 PM.
                            "Everything you hear, say, think and do is for the safety of yourself and others. All is Well. Everything is turning out for Your Highest Good. Do Not Be Afraid. SEE Yourself. BE Yourself. KNOW Yourself. SHOW Yourself."~Some friends from a galaxy Far, Far Away

Comment

But I also I have to agree with AllanBeveridge. unless the 12th level has to do with duality which is does. 12 is the number of duality in numerology.
                              Last edited by ABeaconofHope; 02-24-2013, 06:49 PM.
                              "Everything you hear, say, think and do is for the safety of yourself and others. All is Well. Everything is turning out for Your Highest Good. Do Not Be Afraid. SEE Yourself. BE Yourself. KNOW Yourself. SHOW Yourself."~Some friends from a galaxy Far, Far Away

Comment

Working...
                              X