No announcement yet.

Be the Change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://veg-tv.info/Earthlings these is the thing that whe have to change plz watch these doc .plz
    A Romanian forever

Comment

i'm just wondering on the topic of being the change what are all you guys doing to promote change around you or how are you helping others to join you? I have started 3 different types of classes promoting channeling, automatic writing, teaching other indigos and crystals how to self develop and how they can help. by creating this empire of people around me it has brought so much light i can't even explain. what else should i be doing? any others with their ideas would be great

Comment

I'll be there. I've got bunches of eggs saved up. I tried to grow a garden. Spent $50 on seeds, planted them and whenever anything begins to pop up my chickens eat them. So....now I have REALLY healthy eggs. I've got lots of beans and rice saved. I'm ready! The walks are gonna be hell in the heat but on the positive side...I'll really start melting off this butt.
        Anybody who tries to tell you that they are the way or they are the light has, obviously, not met the indigo who has mastered the power of FREEWILL.

STOP (ask me how): http://indigosociety.com/9604-9600-9...604-t4639.html

Comment

ting! ting!

just sail away...

Comment

Originally posted by michaelsmessanger View Post
            i'm just wondering on the topic of being the change what are all you guys doing to promote change around you or how are you helping others to join you? I have started 3 different types of classes promoting channeling, automatic writing, teaching other indigos and crystals how to self develop and how they can help. by creating this empire of people around me it has brought so much light i can't even explain. what else should i be doing? any others with their ideas would be great
            I am saying F@ck the end of the world. That is for those, who choose not to make it better. I am shooting for a high goal. Re-creation of the Garden of Eden. First locally, then through the transmission of ideas and techniques, globally. (But I would need some of you to help, for that) But here is the thread that leads to what I am talking about...

http://indigosociety.com/island-living-t3083.html

And I am releasing an e-book of my experiences called, "Beware of Rich Friends", so others can learn from what I have already been through. I will have the sequel out shortly.
            My book... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bewar...34489743399292
            My Mission... http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eco-Ar...t/183916052926
            Preservative and chemical free. Cruelty Free. Vegetarian & Vegan Formulas... http://bit.ly/1t3uq3l

Comment

realy i hate changes but they are for the best
              A Romanian forever

Comment

Change is the only thing that is constant...annoying (sometimes) but true.
                I am working on change in my own life...I do not drive, do not even own a license and that is a big part of what I believe in: respect for our Mother Earth. I have given up most of the destructive behaviors I have labored under for most of my life and am currently working on the last couple...and I carry a message that it is possible for anyone, anywhere, to do what they dream and affect positive change. It's a start...
                An excellent day to all. And yay for 3-day weekends!
                Build me a bridge, burn me a fire, put something in my empty hands...

Comment

That wasnt one word of advice, it was a few words. "one word of adive" expession often misused... Sry for picking at ur thread
                  The meaningless wonderland, that is this life...

Comment

Change is the only constant....

from what I'm experiencing, it is this very 'change' that allows us to grow spiritually, to explore our will , our potential, ourselves and really get to see the beauty of our place in the 'oneness'.

This says it all....a beautiful quote.

"The Infinite Strength in Spirit empowers the Will
                    to embrace the Beauty of Change"
                    by... P. Willis

*making ripples...riding waves...*

Glows a glowin'

in love and light.
                    Last edited by indigoglow4u; 07-06-2008, 08:46 AM. Reason: typo
                    Sooo.... lay it out, all exposed.
                    In Lightness, Darkness can not grow.

Comment

Originally posted by ScatterBrain View Post
                      That wasnt one word of advice, it was a few words. "one word of adive" expession often misused... Sry for picking at ur thread

Who are you talking to, ScatterBrain? I went back thru some of the posts and I couldn't find who it was that said they were offering " one word of advice ".

Barb
                      "He either fears his fate too much
                      Or his rewards are small
                      Who will not put it to the touch
                      To win, or lose, it all. "

Montrose's Toast

Comment

Originally posted by BLoree View Post
                        An excellent day to all. And yay for 3-day weekends!
                        Unfortunately they spoil you and make you wish for more

“What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if,when you awoke,you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?”
                        ― Samuel Taylor Coleridge

sigpic

Comment

Awwww, sorry *hands Imzadi a cupcake*

“What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if,when you awoke,you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?”

sigpic

Comment

eh - it just dawned on me what Imzadi means! *startrek fan knocks self in head with action figures *

sigpic

Comment

Lol just watched Tv and i so a spanish woman who insulted my people the Romanian .Those spanish people are brats how can you curs a nation .She cursed us to die from a 7.7 earthquake .Thats just wrong .But there will come a day when Europa will beg for the help of the Romanian people and we will always help then its my nation's nature .We are hated by all Europa and we love all .Its very sad
                              A Romanian forever

Comment

hey i'm french i like romania lol well yes they are bad considered in lots of medias , TV and all the shit, it always piss me a bit off =) and its not getting better with our asshole of a president lol

Comment

Working...
                                X