Be the Change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be the Change

Change is the one constant in the Universe. Internet forums are not immune to this. People come and go, threads are opened and fall by the wayside as interest in the subject waxes and wanes.

There is one word of advice for those who can not find a thread which interests them: start a new one

And the easiest way to "spice up" a dull thread - is to join in the conversation!

So take a chance - open a thread - join in a conversation - and perhaps, just perhaps, in finding your voice you can

Be The Change

“What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if,when you awoke,you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?”
    ― Samuel Taylor Coleridge

sigpic

Hells Yes!!
    http://www.falundafa.org/eng/home.html
    Pain, the constant of all beings, attachment the Evil entangler, truth is the sword, behold those who are Free

Comment

woot woot
      Pools of sorrow, waves of joy are drifting through my open mind, possessing and caressing me...Jai guru Deva om

Comment

*stands up on chair and raises glass to sshenry* cheers mate!!!! lets be the indigos we profess to be. that means being bold and contraversial. remembering of course that this is a site of worship. now before you all go "gasp" and faint, hear me out. we are here for our common cause. what is our common cause. each in our individual way - spiritualism. we believe in the spirit in us, in each other, the universe.
        we believe that we are more than the sum of our flesh and bones. we each express it differently but then that is how we are designed, differently. but the common ground is that we believe in something that the rest of the world is not ready to accept yet.
        and so our bond should be so strong as to bring us together in love.....
        so lets do it guys. lets communicate. lets inspire each other and in doing so lets grow to our full potential.
        now, hand me your glasses and lets drink to that. *clinks all round* loves xxxxxx
        it is in the light that we truly live

Comment

yay - cheers to sshenry

all aboard the good ship ss
          "There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all." - Anonymous
          The Infinite Strength of Spirit empowers the Will to embrace the Beauty of Change - Patryc
          "If I distrust the human being, then I must cram her with information of my own choosing lest she go her own mistake way. But if I trust the capacity of the human individual for developing, then I can provide her with many opportunities and permit her to choose her own way and her own directions in learning." - Rogers & Freiberg, 1994, p. 160

30 Bananas - low fat raw vegan site
          Not Milk - all about what milk does
          http://www.biologyofkundalini.com/
          http://cronometer.com/

Comment

Originally posted by sshenry View Post
            Change is the one constant in the Universe. Internet forums are not immune to this. People come and go, threads are opened and fall by the wayside as interest in the subject waxes and wanes.

There is one word of advice for those who can not find a thread which interests them: start a new one

And the easiest way to "spice up" a dull thread - is to join in the conversation!

So take a chance - open a thread - join in a conversation - and perhaps, just perhaps, in finding your voice you can

Be The Change
            here here.. sshenry
            Cheers Cindy *ting *

take the chance.. be the change..

it will cause ripples... know your intent...

Thanks

Namaste
            Sooo.... lay it out, all exposed.
            In Lightness, Darkness can not grow.

Comment

Champagne all around, and one for the bow of the ship, thanks guys

“What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if,when you awoke,you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?”
              ― Samuel Taylor Coleridge

sigpic

Comment

hey indigoglow4u. lemme see your glass. my that is some impressive crystal. i heard it in the ting. :-) bubbly loves (n loves bubbly) xxxxx

Comment

hey....please can i chuck it...please please please xxxxx

Comment

cheering with ya all!
                    Love is all there was, is and ever will be
                    www.newchildren.net

Comment

*ting - ting - ting - ting - ting - ting. glug, glug, glug, glug. swaaaaaaaaaaaay.* ready for change. drunken love xxxxxxxxxx

Comment

* ting - ting , ting - ting - ting*

Cheers there Cindy.. the bubbly is good this afternoon...( +30 degrees C and rising the cool frosties are refreshing...

opens the flow of thought and expression.. maybe to my dismay but hey...

hey hey.. what can I say...

nice to have met you and your cheerful ways...
                        Sooo.... lay it out, all exposed.
                        In Lightness, Darkness can not grow.

Comment

Man the riggings, scrubs the deck, the ship is ready for sailing Captain! Aye aye sir!

Let us crack the champagne bottle over the deck and bless it on its new adventures.

All aboard!

Comment

oh so thats why I was hearing ringing in my ears today
                            "There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all." - Anonymous
                            The Infinite Strength of Spirit empowers the Will to embrace the Beauty of Change - Patryc
                            "If I distrust the human being, then I must cram her with information of my own choosing lest she go her own mistake way. But if I trust the capacity of the human individual for developing, then I can provide her with many opportunities and permit her to choose her own way and her own directions in learning." - Rogers & Freiberg, 1994, p. 160

30 Bananas - low fat raw vegan site
                            Not Milk - all about what milk does
                            http://www.biologyofkundalini.com/
                            http://cronometer.com/

Comment

*swings bubbly bottle into bow of the SS* yahoo!!!!!! grab your parrots and wooden legs maties.....we're off. arrrrrrk. adventerous loves xxx

Comment

Working...
                              X