No announcement yet.

Car accident Dream, what does it mean?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car accident Dream, what does it mean?

For the past two nights... I've been having trouble sleeping... yesterday and today I woke up at around 3 in the morning. However tonight was different, I had a really bad dream.
    In my dream, it was an old childhood friend and myself. We were in a truck, he was driving... I was in the passenger's seat. We're driving on the interstate and going somewhere. His dad and friends were in a truck behind us following us so they witnessed everything that was about to happen. Anyway, the whole time we're driving the truck was fishtailing across the road, at first it was only a little bit and the driver was able to control it, then it got worse and worse... so i say to the driver... "hey, I'm really scared" and he told me not to be. I tried not to be afraid but it wasn't happening with the truck sliding back and forth like that. (no way!)
    There is silence for a moment until we come to a curve on the interstate... that's when I told the driver he needed to slow down on this turn but he couldn't because
    that is when the truck starts fishtailing... it was pretty bad and beyond that... it was out of his control... He's trying to control the truck but it was impossible, I'm screaming the entire time
    following that scene... we go off the road and into a huge ditch filled with big, tall, dark, thick trees...
    like into a forrest or something! While falling into the woods, I'm so afraid of what I'm about to see that all I could do was call on "Jesus!"
    I must have said his name like 5 times... then I woke up. I didn't see what happened next Because I was too scared to stick around and find out. I knew the driver, he wasn't drunk. I just don't understand what this dream was about, what it means, and why I was dreaming about my friend from childhood. It's almost 5 in the morning now and I'm still wide awake in my room with the lights on. I usually don't have any bad dreams that I can remember so vividly like this. Do you know what this dream might mean?
    sigpic
    kaylo

Danger of some sort but then that much is obvious. Just be more cautious and careful for a few weeks
    Museatlantis is awakening

Comment

Maybe you could try to check in with your friend if you can.

Usually when we dream of a car, it symbolises our own selves or our body. Your childhood friend may be a clue that you are facing some fears or issues that came from the time you knew him or her in you life.

Maybe because someone else was driving may mean that there is something going on that you don't feel like you have control over. May be the accident and stress involved shows your anxiety about it.

Hopefully, it is not a prediction but just a message about your life.;-)
      If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other…Mother Teresa

Comment

I agree that you may feel you don't have control or influence over something, whether in your life or in the larger world. It may be that your friend is hanging in there with you and not actually presenting problematic behavior. Or maybe you trust but don't feel you should, even if you should.

Vivid dreams--a lot of us have been having them.

Comment

I woke up with the feeling of being so afraid... I know what I'm scared of in real life. I do have anxiety, I worry.
          sigpic
          kaylo

Comment

I checked in with him, he laughed and said he was fine. I'm gonna assume the dream was about me, something that I am going through in my personal life. I sure hope this isn't a premonition, in fact... I doubt that it was very seriously. I just lost my best friend in a car accident in December & I had no idea that was going to happen
            I heard that dreams about death symbolize rebirth or new life, is this true?
            sigpic
            kaylo

Comment

wow. That makes a whole lot of sense *LAKE*
              I don't feel like I have control over this one situation I am facing in my real life.
              I also feel like my friend does have a problem of some sort but I don't know what his problem may be.
              He's a famous Dj, he travels all over the world but I talked to him today and he says he's good. I told him I was glad the dream was over and that I felt better knowing he was okay. Another thing, you're so right about the part of me trusting but feeling like I shouldn't even though I should. I do have trust issues that seem to stem back from my childhood. I think this may be a dream that I've had before and that I was finally faced with having to confront it whether I liked it or not. What do our dreams mean though and Why are we having them??
              sigpic
              kaylo

Comment

Well, dreams serve many purposes:
                Allow us to subconsciously work out things that are affecting us, subconscious mind cannot differentiate between sleep and waking state. So if we need to feel empowered in a situation dreams give us a change to kind of role play and complete some things for ourselves

Dreams Mirror our selves allowing us to have insights

dreamtime is also good for spiritual communication with others and higher beings

also is useful for mystery schools and other interdimensional schooling
                If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other…Mother Teresa

Comment

I need help!! I had a similar dream. But in this case I dreamed about my dads car in an accident but no one in the scene and also a broken guitar next to it .

Comment

Working...
                  X