This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welcome newbies: ask questions about IS here

welcome to the Indigo Society community, newbys.

please start yourself off here at IS by doing your own thread in this forum. many people will greet you.

as for this thread, if you have any questions at all about IS itself and how things work, bring them here. that includes problems and complaints. someone will try to help you with it. being new can be a little overwhelming sometimes...we all go through it.

other members, we need everyone to join in. please keep an eye on this thread and help out when you can....
    Last edited by rabana; 05-04-2010, 11:26 AM.
    sigpic****reach out n touch someone - freespeak****

great idea, cindy. thanks.
    !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
    ------------------------------------** eat lots of salad! **-----------------------------------

Comment

*gives rabana big fat hug* loveyoulots xxxx

Comment

a new member pm'ed me about how to learn about abilities. this is part of my answer:

poke Indigo Society (upper left corner of every page)and find Psychic Phenomenon & Parapsychology forum. browse it for threads that interest you.

start with this:
        http://indigosociety.com/types-psychic-abilities-t1653/

we are mostly all uncertain when we first get here. you will gain a lot of confidence.

any other members want to add to this?
        Last edited by rabana; 01-14-2010, 05:35 PM.
        ------------------------------------** eat lots of salad! **-----------------------------------

Comment

hey hey....just checking in to see if there are any lost souls needing some saving....*looks around* echo echo..k...i'll be orf then....*rushes off to the cafe for a cold one...xxxx

Comment

you know what wold be fun for us to take one newbie and help him and expalin to him what he wants , you know like a mentor jeee that wold have been nice to have when i arived here ,because it was a little time wasting to search every thread or to try to talk to people and they ignor you
            a wolf forever don't care that im a diferente wolf

Comment

bloody good show wolfy...i think you would be great at that..when they arrive at the door..n you sense they would like some help...pm them...n ask if they would like that kind of assistance...nyce thinking batman..*hugs lovely caring wolfy* xxxx

Comment

in the meantime this thread is like mentor.

Comment

<3

Thank you for creating this thread~! I will definitely be in and out.

+hugs rabana and cindy+

Comment

newbe guides

Hi good idea cindy
                    I'll check in to,
                    every so often.
                    At the last eclipse
                    the earth frequency was raised ahalf a hum.
                    More people are becoming aware again.
                    There has been a flurry of inquiry on my website too.
                    Three weeks ago I put in a direct link to _IS_.
                    be in harmony,
                    walk in beauty
                    pc
                    Last edited by Psychic Child; 01-12-2010, 01:30 PM. Reason: miss-spells
                    Be in Harmony, Walk in Beauty. . .
                    This is a navajo journey-way blessing it was given to me
                    by a navajo healer-shaman, pappa john,

Comment

http://indigosociety.com/75-abilitie...-5-lol-t19635/

I found this thread through the original psychic abilities thread. :3

I thought I should post it to help.

Originally posted by wolf89 View Post
                      you know what wold be fun for us to take one newbie and help him and expalin to him what he wants , you know like a mentor jeee that wold have been nice to have when i arived here ,because it was a little time wasting to search every thread or to try to talk to people and they ignor you
                      The only problem is when you don't know what you want to be explained to you. Which is often my problem, where I just feel I need to know something or more of something else.
                      Last edited by AvariClover; 01-12-2010, 01:36 PM.

Comment

thats a good one. way crazy. i forgot about it.

Comment

http://indigosociety.com/meditation-101-a-t5979/
                          http://indigosociety.com/seeing-aura...colors-t25465/
                          http://indigosociety.com/how-remembe...-lives-t21795/

More links.
                          Last edited by AvariClover; 01-12-2010, 10:48 PM.

Comment

lol yes that thread about abilities ) considering that is jus a fraction of what a ascendet human can do .im still not good at auras i think i see somethign else not the aura because the auras i see are transparent but still you can see them clearly like small lines of transparent water .But i know mi aura is white , gold and blue - indigo :P
                            a wolf forever don't care that im a diferente wolf

Comment

advice for newbys re: forums and threads

a good way to get started:

poke 'indigo society' at the top left of every page. you can see all the different forums.

look at the threads in the forums that interest you. while you're at it, bump the threads you like. why not?

Comment

Working...
                              X