Hi everyone!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone!

Hey there everyone! I'm new to the forum but I've been reading posts for about 3 months now. I'll probably be doing more of reading and less of posting for a little while until I get my bearings, but I wanted to give everyone a quick hi!

Welcome txs!
    "Fear Blocks the Flow of Love"

To view a few of my published articles click here: http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Maceo_M_NeSmith_III

Comment

Thanks so much, Warrior Indigo!

Comment

Originally posted by txs View Post
        Hey there everyone! I'm new to the forum but I've been reading posts for about 3 months now. I'll probably be doing more of reading and less of posting for a little while until I get my bearings, but I wanted to give everyone a quick hi!
        Hi right back at ya
        You can stand in front of me blocking my view stopping me from being who i am.
        You can stand behind me, point at me and judge me for whom you think i am.
        I would rather you stand with me and share all that i can be with you

Comment

Originally posted by lightsoldier View Post
          Hi right back at ya
          Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by lightsoldier View Post
            Hi right back at ya
            Ditto!

I dont do much posting either but Hi anyways! I've enjoyed your digging up of all the old telepathy threads.
            It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
            -J. Krishnamurti

Comment

Welcome there! I hope to hear more from you, we all have a beautiful story to share! Image ALL the stories put together, how beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by wellenough View Post
                Ditto!

I dont do much posting either but Hi anyways! I've enjoyed your digging up of all the old telepathy threads.
                I didn't expect to post as much as I have been, quite so soon! And yeah, I realized after posting on all those threads that the telepathy talk was more 2010 and not so much 2013. But I've been getting some great responses! Are you developing or do you have telepathic abilities? Glad you're liking that those threads are being brought back

And thanks for the warm welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by tiggyd View Post
                  Welcome there! I hope to hear more from you, we all have a beautiful story to share! Image ALL the stories put together, how beautiful!
                  Thanks, tiggyd! And I agree! I'm excited to share my story and hear everyone else's too. I have to say, IS seems to have some of the most interesting stories I've seen yet!

Comment

Working...
                  X