electrical current through body ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• electrical current through body ?

Recently before sleep I feel something like an electrical current going through my body and it hurts a bit.

Earlier, like 3 months ago, I got ill and had a fever for 3 days and felt the same kind of current through my body although it hurt like hell then to the point that I couldn't sleep and couldn't lie still. T_T

I wonder if you have any idea what it may be, or what to do with it.

And also I often feel a kind of sucking sensation at the back of my head.

Any ideas?

Thanks. ^^
    Take Care!
    M.

hmmm could be kundalini??

linky

linky2
    "I don't mind not being able 2 explain the multitude of things I experience. I'm just happy 2 be experiencing them..the alternative is not so interesting." - Everything Is Ok

Comment

yup it's kundalini, see my sig for a link.
      "There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all." - Anonymous
      The Infinite Strength of Spirit empowers the Will to embrace the Beauty of Change - Patryc
      "If I distrust the human being, then I must cram her with information of my own choosing lest she go her own mistake way. But if I trust the capacity of the human individual for developing, then I can provide her with many opportunities and permit her to choose her own way and her own directions in learning." - Rogers & Freiberg, 1994, p. 160

30 Bananas - low fat raw vegan site
      Not Milk - all about what milk does
      http://www.biologyofkundalini.com/
      http://cronometer.com/

Comment

Maybe +.+ I didn't think of that...

Thank you
        and
        Thanks for the links!
        ^.^V

Comment

Thanks Patryc! ^^

Comment

no problem

cosmic cuddles
            "There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all." - Anonymous
            The Infinite Strength of Spirit empowers the Will to embrace the Beauty of Change - Patryc
            "If I distrust the human being, then I must cram her with information of my own choosing lest she go her own mistake way. But if I trust the capacity of the human individual for developing, then I can provide her with many opportunities and permit her to choose her own way and her own directions in learning." - Rogers & Freiberg, 1994, p. 160

30 Bananas - low fat raw vegan site
            Not Milk - all about what milk does
            http://www.biologyofkundalini.com/
            http://cronometer.com/

Comment

it is an energetic upgrade usually associated with El Morya which imparts healing energies to you, through you to enable you to heal yourself and others.
              It quite often manifests initially through an 'illness' such as fever when you are consciously or subconsciosly seeking assistance.
              Many people relate that it seems to come in through an arm or a leg (bottom of foot)unlike Kundalini which feels as though it originates within the system itself.
              Some people relate that it is initially painful and frightening but that they seemed to know it is meant to be and they were able to relax into it.

I know from my experiences with this that my relationship with the horses changed dramatically immediately afterwards. I had to adjust my rate of entrance in to their energy fields since they let me know my energy was greater and a little went a long way!

Healing times were reduced dramatically and distance healings began to go phenomenally well.

Ask for clarification before sleep and it usually will come through dream or perhaps meditation if you are meditating (you really should if you are not...it is the one thing that can really assist you through these times)
              www.medicinehorses.ca

Comment

no sure it is the same than kundalini, oreide spoke about this also and i have this also, it like before to sleep, like yes electricity in the body that come from the brain, i think it is kinda linked with sleep paralyss, and odd state of mind before or when half sleeping

Comment

but i don't know what it is exactly yet

Comment

Originally posted by h0bby1 View Post
                    but i don't know what it is exactly yet
                    LOL !
                    I don't know either! ^^
                    But I guess it's something good coz I feel more connected now
                    and that makes me undescribably happy ;D

Love
                    M.

Comment

after it somewhat i feel better to also like some kind of cleaning of the brain i wonder if it could be epilepsy, but i hope not the only thing i've been told about this was in free party, and a guy told me it was because of extasy

Comment

Working...
                      X