Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Humans are Carnivores

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Humans are Carnivores

    Some things for all of you to read if you think plants and GRAINS are optimal for humans:

    Video that analyzed anatomy of mammals and human diet:
    http://missinghumanmanual.com/?p=859

    The Bear, perfect example humans are capable of carnivorism :
    http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=287013

    The Bear's essay on diet:
    http://www.thebear.org/essays1.html

    Vilhjalmur Stefansson's book that shows a carnivorous, zero-carb diet is optimal:

    The Fat of the Land:
    http://owndoc.com/pdf/The-fat-of-the-land.pdf

  • #2
    hmm interesting
    sigpic

    We are connected.

    We are one with supreme love.
    We are all in this together ...
    This journey on Earth.






    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by MinShady View Post
      hmm interesting
      And what's more "interesting" is you can live solely off muscle meat and fat indefinitely. There is no need for organs if you cannot stomach them. That's what I eat now, no organs just fatty muscle meats.

      Comment


      • #4
        Humans are Cannibals.
        I am online 24/7, so if you need anything. Just send a PM or comment on my profile. and even if not. My secretary will be of assistance, she will help you with anything you need. I designed her to act exactly as I would. She also hold the same amount of knowledge I do. (not much) So when I learn something new, I can update her knowledge telepathically.

        Comment


        • #5
          we need meat, we eat meat, always have, always will....
          i personally do not get vegans, as i go crazy for meat - addict here
          but humans are very adoptive species... so, i am sure one can use to not getting certain kind of proteins....

          Comment


          • #6
            I also prefer a diet high in meat and fat, low in carbs and sugar. Carbs trigger my IBS and makes me feel very sluggish (insulin roller-coaster!!). Animal fats and meat also keep you fuller for longer.

            Some people though, struggle with a diet rich in meat and perform better living a vegetarian life style. You just have to find what works for you!

            Comment


            • #7
              Humans are the planets super predator. We are so super, that we can not kill too. The Human brain is awesome.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Mermesh200 View Post
                we need meat, we eat meat, always have, always will....i personally do not get vegans, as i go crazy for meat - addict here but humans are very adoptive species... so, i am sure one can use to not getting certain kind of proteins....
                Well, studies showed vegans are at lesser risk for disease compared to non-vegans but the flaw in those kind of studies are that they do not choose health conscious carnivores, vegans are usually more conscious that the average meat eater. The average meat eater usually eats everything. If you compare pure vegans to pure carnivores, carnivores win every time.
                Last edited by Malik; 02-18-2013, 10:29 AM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Bump, anyone willing to discuss?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    id like to think so but i dont know. i know my cat loves corn on the cob green beans and meat. i know i feel better when i eat a apple after devouring steak and padd my system down with raw spinach.

                    technically we have teeth that are suitible to eat just about anything that wont kill us. how ever i think that the fact that we have such long digestive tracts could mean that eating meat and the process of trying to digest it everyday could be more tiresome and toxic than eating saled every once in a while.
                    F L O W

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by soveriegnslade View Post
                      id like to think so but i dont know. i know my cat loves corn on the cob green beans and meat. i know i feel better when i eat a apple after devouring steak and padd my system down with raw spinach.

                      technically we have teeth that are suitible to eat just about anything that wont kill us. how ever i think that the fact that we have such long digestive tracts could mean that eating meat and the process of trying to digest it everyday could be more tiresome and toxic than eating saled every once in a while.
                      We do not have fermentation chambers to process cellulose from something like spinach, the spinach cannot be digested. Meat liquifies by the time it's out of the stomach, it is the most digestible food you could possibly eat, because everything is used in meat and nothing is wasted. Carbohydrates foods, however, don't liquify and there indigestible fibers pass through and just cause problems. It makes no sense to eat something you cannot digest. There is absolutely nothing "toxic" about meat. Carbohydrates cause much more oxidative stress then fat digestion, the spike in insulin from carbohydrates just increases aging and puts you at risk for health problems.

                      "The only significant difference is that our saliva contains amylase, an enzyme that is used to digest starch. However, in common with all carnivores, we have no digestive enzyme that will break down a plant's cell walls to release that starch. Unlike the sheep we also do not possess in our guts bacteria or other micro-organisms to do the job.
                      If we eat a largely plant-based diet, the bacteria in our colons will change the environment in our colons from alkaline to acid, which favours the herbivore-type fermentative bacteria. These will break down plant material but, as no absorption of nutrients these contain takes place in the human colon, this is of no nutritional value. All it does is upset our guts and cause flatulence!"

                      http://second-opinions.ginwiz.com/ig...parison4.html/
                      Last edited by Malik; 02-20-2013, 06:24 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Bump bump bump

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          As long as you bless your food, it is good for you!
                          "Everything you hear, say, think and do is for the safety of yourself and others. All is Well. Everything is turning out for Your Highest Good. Do Not Be Afraid. SEE Yourself. BE Yourself. KNOW Yourself. SHOW Yourself."~Some friends from a galaxy Far, Far Away

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ABeaconofHope View Post
                            As long as you bless your food, it is good for you!
                            Carbohydrate foods did not instantly harm the first human generation that based their diet off of them, but it caused disease in the generations following caused by lack of animal flesh, or many called the diseases of civilization which came about at the time carbohydrate foods were introduced such as grains. And the worst of our health came about when they became available year around, which includes fruits and vegetables year round. Today, you can get fruits 365 out of 365 days of the year. All that fructose(not too mentioned adde carbs from packaged foods and white flours, grains) causes a lot more problems because at the time humans were primarily carnivorous, fruits were only eaten a couple weeks out of the year. They were also smaller, less sweet and less sugar, so not very appetizing. Today's fruits are bred to be bigger and have more sugar, as less nutrients.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Malik View Post
                              Carbohydrate foods did not instantly harm the first human generation that based their diet off of them, but it caused disease in the generations following caused by lack of animal flesh, or many called the diseases of civilization which came about at the time carbohydrate foods were introduced such as grains. And the worst of our health came about when they became available year around, which includes fruits and vegetables year round. Today, you can get fruits 365 out of 365 days of the year. All that fructose(not too mentioned adde carbs from packaged foods and white flours, grains) causes a lot more problems because at the time humans were primarily carnivorous, fruits were only eaten a couple weeks out of the year. They were also smaller, less sweet and less sugar, so not very appetizing. Today's fruits are bred to be bigger and have more sugar, as less nutrients.
                              I thought humans were always omnivore, taken into account that geographical conditions of humans around the world back in pre historic times also, there were evidence that they have always been eating non animal foods, by technicality on the conventional science conception of human origins, ape... they were originally herbivore, humans through many generations of evolution and migrating to the ever changing climate and needs and conditions and availability of the environmental resource... these forced them to be omnivore..... in western world case, with colder climates of europe, where there are less vegetations growing and all the scarcity of resources and hunt, these forced human to rely on a more protein rich resource and thats when they make a switch to meat, at least temporarily

                              in saying that, carbohydrate was always there as it existed from fats of plants from the starch and that was actually good for our body in ancient times since we perform so many tasks back then that sports are unthinkable and becoming fat is very hard because of these conditions. Diseases also have always existed since ancient times, people have always been exposed to diseases, although maybe ancient times were cooler and more pristine nature, there were less exposure and!! these things were not properly recorded unless it is significant and yes today there seems to be more diseases, in reality the number have actually reduced in the ratio comparison to the total human population, although these days we are more exposed to information than ever, seemingly more things are seems to be diseased or sick. Though this does not deny the increasing obesity pandemic and a newly evolving virus and other biological agents or organisms that may target humans... so there you go

                              ohh i almost forgot to mention, meats today are more contaminated than ever and it doesnt make it healthier either to eat meat and not to mention that 1/3 of all pollution in the world revolved around meat produce related activities, and countless meat based diet has been contributed to major health problems in combination with other diets. All these articles can be found everywhere no need to prove it with specific resources. Remember, all health problems are all contributed by multiple factors including environment, psychological, emotional, diet and its origin of exposure for the food, yes gmo's are not all that beneficial but with today's environment... eating meat aren't going to be any better either
                              Last edited by fred aus indo; 02-27-2013, 02:22 AM.
                              "i'm a free bitch baby.." Lady Gaga sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X