Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iridology: post a picture of your eye...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Rabana! I've been wanting to take you up on "iridologizing" LOL my eye for me but haven't had any good pictures of my eyes recently. Anyways, I got around to taking a few this evening and I'm wondering if perhaps you could look at them. I have been following the other thread where this was mentioned and I'm so interested in it! I definitely have colon concerns as I've got a sensitive digestive system already. You have introduced me to a whole new way of viewing my bodies health. Thanks !

Peace!
    "We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is, knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out." ~ Ray Bradbury
    "Looking back over a lifetime, you see that LOVE was the answer to EVERYTHING." ~Ray Bradbury

Comment

this morning i changed and added to the opening post. please have a look.
      !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
      ------------------------------------** eat lots of salad! **-----------------------------------

Comment

My daughter

She wants to know and she wants it to come from someone other THAN her mom! haha So here are her eyes! Maybe she will take what you say with more than a grain of salt.

Right eye was harder to get a pic of for some reason
        Children Learn Respect BY Example

Comment

forfiwen: very toxic, a lot of discoloration. i know it some find it beautiful all those spots and colors, but those of us in the know look at a picture of a gorgeous model's eye and say "yuck-- constipated".

the yellowish dots around the edge are lymphatic toxicity. thats your immune system. the inner rings around the edge are nervous tension in the lower body.

i'm not sure what color your eyes are-- hazel? they say that some brown eyed people have ended up blue or green eyed after detox. my hazel eyes turned amber.

the first step in detox is diet change. i'll post info on that. get ready to eat tons of veggies.

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

there's an iridology chart on this web page: Iridology chart | Photo could someone who knows how post that? it is found on many sites- Dr. Bernard Jensen's Iridology Chart.

the man that introduced me to naturopathy in 1976 had studied privately with dr. jensen, one of the most well-known old-time naturopaths.
          ------------------------------------** eat lots of salad! **-----------------------------------

Comment

Right Eye

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Sorry so big!!! I started looking and noticed how hard it is to read most, so if you want those removed or whatever, let me know!

Comment

Thanks Theta! That makes it much easier to read.
              http://www.youtube.com/mellisamouse

Comment

can we get the smaller version of right and left on one page? thats a good one, with the colors. yes, clean up the post if you can, why not?

after learning a little bit of iridology, you'll all be able to amaze your friends and family!

Comment

Does anyone know what I means, when You have a lot of red lines on the white part of the eye? I didn't use to have those..but have noticed red lines..and I get plenty of sleep. Maybe it's allergies? I hate those red lines..yuck.

Comment

Yeah, I've always considered them hazel. It's been interesting in grade school on the occasions when we would break up into teams based on eye color. The teachers didn't know where to put me. lol It'll be interesting to see how they look as I detox.

Originally posted by rabana View Post
                    forfiwen: very toxic, a lot of discoloration. i know it some find it beautiful all those spots and colors, but those of us in the know look at a picture of a gorgeous model's eye and say "yuck-- constipated".

the yellowish dots around the edge are lymphatic toxicity. thats your immune system. the inner rings around the edge are nervous tension in the lower body.

i'm not sure what color your eyes are-- hazel? they say that some brown eyed people have ended up blue or green eyed after detox. my hazel eyes turned amber.

the first step in detox is diet change. i'll post info on that. get ready to eat tons of veggies.

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

there's an iridology chart on this web page: Iridology chart | Photo could someone who knows how post that? it is found on many sites- Dr. Bernard Jensen's Iridology Chart.

the man that introduced me to naturopathy in 1976 had studied privately with dr. jensen, one of the most well-known old-time naturopaths.

Comment

Originally posted by rabana View Post
                      can we get the smaller version of right and left on one page? thats a good one, with the colors. yes, clean up the post if you can, why not?

after learning a little bit of iridology, you'll all be able to amaze your friends and family!
                      I have to run out but as soon as I return, I'll see what I can find or if anyone else has a chance and then I'll delete.

Brb.. So true, my dad is already asking me question and I told him to send me pics of his eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Astara View Post
                        You have introduced me to a whole new way of viewing my bodies health.

its actually a pretty old way of viewing health. naturopathy uses ancient concepts, tried and true, and has a long lineage of practitioners, records and writing.

astara, what i see most clearly is in the lower photo. see the scalloped line around the pupil, just out from it? that tells us the shape of the colon. in a healthy eye the outline would be just round and regular. yours seems to have a lot of blown out spots, that are working their way into pockets maybe. thats could be diverticulosis looming. there is also a lot of mucusy white overlay- you are over-acid.

salad and other fiber. salad and fiber. thats what fixes the colon. will post about it.

what color are they, green? detox will brighten them up.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Originally posted by ThetaAbundance View Post
                        She wants to know and she wants it to come from someone other THAN her mom! haha So here are her eyes! Maybe she will take what you say with more than a grain of salt.

Right eye was harder to get a pic of for some reason
                        hmm. the fotos won't copy.

well, same general thing. toxic colon, nerve tension in the lower body (probably upper also- these fotos aren't showing the upper 1/4 of the eye), lots of white, spotty overlay which is acidity. the acid state incubates bugs and most illnesses. i think i see the lymphatic "necklace"- compromised immune system. pretty hair.

keep in mind that *e*v*e*r*y*o*n*e* is in the same boat except those of us that have detoxed. it starts with diet change. that gunk in the eye/body is put there by cooked processed preserved and additive-laden foods. gotta stop taking it in.

raw fruit is like a solvent. raw veggies scour it out. they alkalize you. your palate clears and changes and you come to love this beautiful way of life.

warning: i was told of a 20 year old girl with kidney stones recently-- one of the most painful conditions there is and used to be found mostly in middle-aged men. apparently there is a huge rise in the incidence of kidney stones in kids as young as 2. its from the junk food/soda pop diet.
                        Last edited by rabana; 08-19-2009, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Yep, they're mah green eyes though they change to a grey-ish blue sometimes. I would love for them to be more vibrant!

You called it well. I am going to study this more as it seems like a very valuable way to gain more information/insight into my own and others bodies and health.

I have IBS as well as pernicious anemia so I'm not surprised my eyes show that I'm looming on the edge of diverticulitis. And I am WAY too over-acid and yeasty. I can just tell from my vaginal health.

I eat salad and fresh veggies but I have a very hard time digesting ruffage entirely. Salad usually comes out in leaf form still. Hah, I know this is a little TMI but it's just the truth and I cope/live with it day to day. I honestly do best with fresh Spinach leaves. I don't even do things like corn and okra anymore because of my difficulties in digesting.

I thank you very much for checking my peepers out!! I've really followed a lot of your colon health, detox, and yeast no more threads as it sounds like you have learned to repair your digestive track over time. I admire you a lot for this and for all of your help and work in healing and health.

I'm nervous about detoxing because of issues with low blood sugar...doesn't detox require some fasting?
                          "We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is, knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out." ~ Ray Bradbury
                          "Looking back over a lifetime, you see that LOVE was the answer to EVERYTHING." ~Ray Bradbury

Comment

astara: to start with, you could be using some of the demulcient (gooey) herbs to sooth and regularize the bowel.

using flax seed

totally safe, totally non-addictive i recommend daily flaxseed tea to everyone, whether the problem is constipation or irritation. its a food to use freely, not a drug or medicinal substance: in the evening put 2 heaping tbsp. of whole seeds in a quart of water, room temp. leave it all night and the next day drink the water, bit by bit, shaking every time. put the spent seeds in other foods, or chew them up. they have a pleasant nutty taste. this is very easy and you have no excuse not to do it. it will help your pets also. the flaxseed is food, not medicine, giving off soluble fiber, a sort of gelatin, that "greases the pipes". it also has a healing effect on mucus membranes, like a healing lotion within. give it a fair try and it will become a daily practice.

if that isn't enough, continue to drink it but also add ground flaxseed to foods and drinks. once you start working with flaxseed you will figure out ways to use it.

(in your case, astara, you may find it a great help to take a tablespoon of flaxseed powder daily, soaked a couple of hours or overnight, and also to add it to food. remember, this is food, not a drug. you won't overdose on flaxseed.)

slippery elm bark powder

i healed my duodenal ulcer by living on slippery elm and applesauce for a couple of weeks, when i was first starting out on this path.

(from A Modern Herbal, by Mrs. M. Grieves- a classic, i recommend it. or access it at botanical.com - A Modern Herbal | Elm, Slippery)

---Medicinal Action and Uses---Demulcent, emollient, expectorant, diuretic, nutritive. The bark of this American Elm, though not in this country as in the United States an official drug, is considered one of the most valuable remedies in herbal practice, the abundant mucilage it contains having wonderfully strengthening and healing qualities.

It not only has a most soothing and healing action on all the parts it comes in contact with, but in addition possesses as much nutrition as is contained in oatmeal, and when made into gruel forms a wholesome and sustaining food for infants and invalids. It forms the basis of many patent foods.

Slippery Elm Food is generally made by mixing a teaspoonful of the powder into a thin and perfectly smooth paste with cold water and then pouring on a pint of boiling water, steadily stirring meanwhile. It can, if desired, be flavoured with cinnamon, nutmeg or lemon rind.

This makes an excellent drink in cases of irritation of the mucous membrane of the stomach and intestines, and taken at night will induce sleep.

Taken unsweetened, three times a day, Elm Food gives excellent results in gastritis, gastric catarrh, mucous colitis and enteritis, being tolerated by the stomach when all other foods fail, and is of great value in bronchitis, bleeding from the lungs and consumption (being most healing to the lungs), soothing a cough and building up and preventing wasting.

Comment

Not really a good pic but -

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u...essopwetty.jpg

And here's a better one ^-^

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u...ni/BIGNESS.jpg
                              Sun in Virgo-8th House,Moon in Aries-3rd House,Mercury in Virgo 8th House,Rising Sign-Capricorn-1st House,Venus in Libra -9th House,Mars in Cancer-7th House,Jupiter in Scorpio-10th,House,Saturn in Pisces-2nd House,Uranus in Capricorn-1st House,Neptune in Capricorn-1st House Pluto in Scorpio-11th House,Chiron in Virgo 8th House,Grand Trine in Water Houses.

Comment

new suggestion for photos: post right and left. try to open wide or lift the upper lid so we can see the top part of the eye also. if you can hold a flashlight at the side of your face, to show more of a 3d effect, even more can be seen. post more than one of each if you want.

stefie: neither of those are clear enough, but it does bring up an interesting point of iridology.

in that dark brown eye (called brown-type) found in dark-skinned people there is melanin pigment in the cornea, the clear jelly-like bubble that covers the iris. many of the signs that are whitish and show in a lighter colored eye (called blue-type even if it is green, hazel or brown) are harder to see because of this pigmented layer.

the brown-type eye can still be read, but i need a very clear photo with lots of light.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Originally posted by Astara View Post
                                I'm nervous about detoxing because of issues with low blood sugar...doesn't detox require some fasting?
                                fasting means liquid diet. cleansing means eating in a detoxifying way, usually just fruits and vegetables for a while. just small changes toward better diet are the way to go at first, like getting off junk food and processed food, also learning about food combining and herbs.

many people report "hypoglycemic" symptoms- dizziness, headache, nausea and so on-- with skipping a meal but here is my answer to that:

"those are detox symptoms. the point of fasting is that when your body does not have to digest-digest-digest as usual it gets a chance to do a little housekeeping/healing. it will throw toxins out of the tissues where it has had to store them, waiting for you to wake up and get to work on healing, and into the bloodstream for your liver and kidneys to break down and eliminate them. this produces those symptoms- headache and nausea are very common. so those symptoms indicate you are toxic and need to purposely cleanse."

Comment

Working...
                                X