maybe other stuff, seriously. enlargeable if possible. lets see what happens.
post right and left eyes. try to open wide or lift the upper lid so we can see the top part of the eye also. if you can hold a flashlight at the side of your face, to show more of a 3d effect, even more can be seen. post more than one of each if you want. make them enlargeable if possible.
(aug 19) if you already read this post, notice that i took the if out of the first sentence. i can see where this is going- its actually going to be a colon detox thread and i will be adding info to this post as we progress. seems like we might be adding a few members to the IS detox group.
warning: if you are new to detox (the necessary first stages of natural healing), i am going to be telling you that you are toxic. i don't have to look at your eye to tell you that. that's the state of the world at present. so if that is going to upset you, just read, don't post a photo.
here's info i've posted so far and i will be adding to it:
i am a naturopath. iridology is a diagnostic tool. i don't use it much actually, i get more info from looking at the person and talking to them. but iridology is fascinating and mystifying and people like to hear about it. i've learned already in this thread that i should be using it in my internet work.
in the eye photos, all i'm looking for is a brown ring around the pupil. thats the intestinal area and the color indicates toxic colon. in naturopathy we use the word constipation to indicate toxicity. you could be going daily but it might be backed up 2-3 days or more. there could be impactions, mucus, or a hard or slimy coating. thats toxic colon. as you detox, the brown ring gradually comes to match the color of your eye.
also this area is a clearly delineated circle around the eye. the more uneven that circle is, the more pockets and inflamed and swollen areas in the gut. you got some. and where they are in the eye indicates where they are in the colon. also the colon is a reflexive organ, the toxic spots affect other parts of the body and that shows up too.
i learned this from my first teacher in a 5-nights-in-a row lecture, november 1976. nothing has changed. i've posted them many times in these threads:
1) and #1 always: death begins in the colon. clean it out, keep it clean, *!keep it moving!*.
2) learn to fast. it is a skill, it needs practice. you fast to detox and you fast whenever you are ill.
3) move toward a raw food vegan diet, even if you never get there. fruits and vegetables. fruits and vegetables. fruits and vegetables. these are the cleansers, healers and builders.
4) detox in every way, continually. its not something you do once. in this world you must live in perpetual detox.
5) you do not need to have a name for your illness! so many of your symptoms are plain old toxicity that until you have detoxed for a year you can't possibly know what, if anything, is actually "wrong", i.e. organ damage, tissue damage, genetics, etc. and by the end of the year, 80% of your symptoms will be gone or changed and you will be much better informed and less scared.
6) inform yourself about herbs and homeopathy. these remedies will heal whatever detox doesn't.
7) all conditions are curable----but not all people. many people will not allow themselves to even hear about this type of healing, others will hear, talk but do nothing. natural healing is all in the doing.