Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iridology: post a picture of your eye...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iridology: post a picture of your eye...

...and i'll tell you you're constipated!

maybe other stuff, seriously. enlargeable if possible. lets see what happens.

post right and left eyes. try to open wide or lift the upper lid so we can see the top part of the eye also. if you can hold a flashlight at the side of your face, to show more of a 3d effect, even more can be seen. post more than one of each if you want. make them enlargeable if possible.

(aug 19) if you already read this post, notice that i took the if out of the first sentence. i can see where this is going- its actually going to be a colon detox thread and i will be adding info to this post as we progress. seems like we might be adding a few members to the IS detox group.

warning: if you are new to detox (the necessary first stages of natural healing), i am going to be telling you that you are toxic. i don't have to look at your eye to tell you that. that's the state of the world at present. so if that is going to upset you, just read, don't post a photo.

here's info i've posted so far and i will be adding to it:

i am a naturopath. iridology is a diagnostic tool. i don't use it much actually, i get more info from looking at the person and talking to them. but iridology is fascinating and mystifying and people like to hear about it. i've learned already in this thread that i should be using it in my internet work.

in the eye photos, all i'm looking for is a brown ring around the pupil. thats the intestinal area and the color indicates toxic colon. in naturopathy we use the word constipation to indicate toxicity. you could be going daily but it might be backed up 2-3 days or more. there could be impactions, mucus, or a hard or slimy coating. thats toxic colon. as you detox, the brown ring gradually comes to match the color of your eye.

also this area is a clearly delineated circle around the eye. the more uneven that circle is, the more pockets and inflamed and swollen areas in the gut. you got some. and where they are in the eye indicates where they are in the colon. also the colon is a reflexive organ, the toxic spots affect other parts of the body and that shows up too.

naturopathic principles

i learned this from my first teacher in a 5-nights-in-a row lecture, november 1976. nothing has changed. i've posted them many times in these threads:

1) and #1 always: death begins in the colon. clean it out, keep it clean, *!keep it moving!*.

2) learn to fast. it is a skill, it needs practice. you fast to detox and you fast whenever you are ill.

3) move toward a raw food vegan diet, even if you never get there. fruits and vegetables. fruits and vegetables. fruits and vegetables. these are the cleansers, healers and builders.

4) detox in every way, continually. its not something you do once. in this world you must live in perpetual detox.

5) you do not need to have a name for your illness! so many of your symptoms are plain old toxicity that until you have detoxed for a year you can't possibly know what, if anything, is actually "wrong", i.e. organ damage, tissue damage, genetics, etc. and by the end of the year, 80% of your symptoms will be gone or changed and you will be much better informed and less scared.

6) inform yourself about herbs and homeopathy. these remedies will heal whatever detox doesn't.

7) all conditions are curable----but not all people. many people will not allow themselves to even hear about this type of healing, others will hear, talk but do nothing. natural healing is all in the doing.
    Last edited by rabana; 08-20-2009, 04:08 PM. Reason: adding info
    !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
    ------------------------------------** eat lots of salad! **-----------------------------------

Oh I love this!!!! Here you go!
    Children Learn Respect BY Example

Comment

that doesn't enlarge for me, theta and there is too much glare for me to see anything. i edited the op-- post left and right.
      ------------------------------------** eat lots of salad! **-----------------------------------

Comment

hmm, i took my icon shot when i was in my first detox of whatever in january. Now my eyes are lighter blue and Qi is much stronger- and no, you can't see my present picture for i do not own anything outside of a phone camera.

P.S. I am sooooooo not constipated. lol

Comment

all i'm looking for is a brown ring around the pupil. thats the intestinal area and the color indicates toxic colon. in naturopathy we use the word constipation to indicate toxicity. you could be going daily but it might be backed up 2-3 days or more. there could be impactions, mucus, or a hard or slimy coating. thats toxic colon. as you detox, the brown ring gradually comes to match the color of your eye.

so no, i don't see it in that photo. what i do see is a lot of overlying white stuff which indicates acidity, and its companion mucus. the white could be covering a brown ring. you can have a look.

all this is if these photos copy accurately but we can still learn something. anyway good for you, you're on the detox road. you'll continue to get stronger.

Comment

Can you see any of these? Or are they to small?

Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
            Miss 'No way, it's all good', it didn't slow me down
            Mistaken, always second guessing, underestimated
            Look, I'm still around <3

Comment

alexis, you need colon work too. it looks like you got the brown stuff ( the darker brown the eye, the harder it is to see the colon signs. also this area is a clearly delineated circle around the eye. the more uneven that circle is, the more pockets and inflamed and swollen areas in the gut. you got some. and where they are in the eye indicates where they are in the colon. also the colon is a reflexive organ, the toxic spots affect other parts of the body and that shows up too.

from the other post: all i'm looking for is a brown ring around the pupil. thats the intestinal area and the color indicates toxic colon. in naturopathy we use the word constipation to indicate toxicity. you could be going daily but it might be backed up 2-3 days or more. there could be impactions, mucus, or a hard or slimy coating. thats toxic colon. as you detox, the brown ring gradually comes to match the color of your eye.

Comment

Wow thanks a lot! That was very interesting but honestly I have no idea what you are talking about lol. Im going to go read about it right now, thanks!
                Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
                Miss 'No way, it's all good', it didn't slow me down
                Mistaken, always second guessing, underestimated
                Look, I'm still around <3

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	528dee0e75be3c638b94f702d6931b7f.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	1937

Comment

Sorry for splitting this into two separate posts. The file for the first one kept messing up when adding the second pic.

Comment

Originally posted by alexis224 View Post
                      Wow thanks a lot! That was very interesting but honestly I have no idea what you are talking about lol. Im going to go read about it right now, thanks!
                      lol here. i guess this thread is going to turn into a colon health thing so i'll post more about that eventually. this is all about naturopathy. i am a naturopath. iridology is a diagnostic tool. i don't use it much actually, i get more info from looking at the person and talking to them. but iridology is fascinating and mystifying and people like to hear about it.

here are some naturopathic principles. i learned them from my first teacher in a 5-nights-in-a row lecture, november 1976. nothing has changed:

1) and #1 always: death begins in the colon. clean it out, keep it clean, *!keep it moving!*.

2) learn to fast. it is a skill, it needs practice. you fast to detox and you fast whenever you are ill.

3) move toward a raw food vegan diet. fruits and vegetables. fruits and vegetables. fruits and vegetables. these are the cleansers, healers and builders.

3) detox in every way, continually. its not something you do once. in this world you must live in perpetual detox.

4) you do not need to have a name for your illness! so many of your symptoms are plain old toxicity that until you have detoxed for a year you can't possibly know what, if anything, is actually "wrong", i.e. organ damage, tissue damage, genetics, etc. and by the end of the year, 80% of your symptoms will be gone or changed and you will be much better informed and less scared.

5) inform yourself about herbs and homeopathy. these remedies will heal whatever detox doesn't.

6) all conditions are curable----but not all people. many people will not allow themselves to even hear about this type of healing, others will hear, talk but do nothing. natural healing is all in the doing...

Comment

Do you have any prefered methods of detoxing? Especially when you do it long term.

Comment

Originally posted by Forfiwen View Post
                          Do you have any prefered methods of detoxing? Especially when you do it long term.
                          i can see that this is actually going to be a colon detox thread so i'm going to post links and info. i'm also going to change the op and warn people that i'm probably going to tell them they are toxic--

you're next, forfiwen. later today i hope.

also about long term-- detox is forever- its another word for healing. in this world we must learn to live in perpetual detox.

Comment

I was planning on doing a detox..but I'm waiting untill i'm off work/during vacation. LOL incase..I get crankey..or need a bathroom really fast..eek..lol

Comment

good idea. plus, relax and rest up while its happening. observe it.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Fatal error: Uncaught Database error in vBulletin 5.1.4: Invalid SQL: /** saveDbCache */ SELECT * FROM cacheevent WHERE cacheid IN ('node_22080_lvl1data','node_22080_lvl3data','vBAtchmnts_22080','getSearchResults_4a60df2d9a8ec5e60568cd01b6911995','vBAtchmnts_681792','vBAtchmnts_681837','vBAtchmnts_681922','vBAtchmnts_681957','vBAtchmnts_682041','vBAtchmnts_682081','vBAtchmnts_682105','vBAtchmnts_682117','vBAtchmnts_682119','vBAtchmnts_682337','vBAtchmnts_682440','vBAtchmnts_682506','vBAtchmnts_682531','vBAtchmnts_682540','node_681792_lvl3data','node_681837_lvl3data','node_681922_lvl3data','node_681957_lvl3data','node_682041_lvl3data','node_682081_lvl3data','node_682105_lvl3data','node_682117_lvl3data','node_682119_lvl3data','node_682337_lvl3data','node_682440_lvl3data','node_682506_lvl3data','node_682531_lvl3data','node_682540_lvl3data','node_681792_lvl1data','node_681837_lvl1data','node_681922_lvl1data','node_681957_lvl1data','node_682041_lvl1data','node_682081_lvl1data','node_682105_lvl1data','node_682117_lvl1d in /home/indigosociety/public_html/core/vb/database.php on line 1253