Four Major Benefits From Exercising OutDoors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four Major Benefits From Exercising OutDoors

"To be sure, exercising outdoors during the winter months in many parts of the country is not easy. Snow, sleet and rain, combined with lower winter temperatures, make it difficult if not impossible to work out in a natural environment, but if you can, you should because it's much better for you in the long run if you do. 'While the allure of the gym - climate-controlled, convenient and predictable - is obvious, especially in winter, emerging science suggests there are benefits to exercising outdoors that can't be replicated on a treadmill, a recumbent bicycle or a track,' says The New York Times' Health Blog."

http://www.naturalnews.com/039280_ex...#ixzz2MDq363Ut

Exercise in outdoor having many advantages related to our health and fitness.When we go out for exercise in routine we increased our diet with hard workout its good for our health.Our body comes into a great condition and our minds remain active which is good for our health to have a active and healthy mind.
    Swimming Pool Gold Coast

Comment

not all outdoor exercises are good
      do it in the middle of city where air are so dirty, will goin nowhere

Comment

I think for me, exercising outside is appealing because I feel like I get somewhere. It's freedom. Even when I did live in a big city, there was something so much better about running/walking/cycling outside than doing it in a house or gym. For me, being outside allows me the mental and physical space to clear my head. When I exercise indoors, I don't feel as relaxed afterwards. I think our bodies and minds need the space.

Comment

Absolutely! It's not often practical for a serious workout (no equipment etc outside) but doing hard work outdoors is just an awesome feeling

Comment

Exactly, I'm so happy someone gets me!

Comment

Exercise is very necessary to stay healthy and fit.exercise improve our immunity power.
              Hair transplant in India/Punjab/Ludhiana

Comment

Nowadays it's difficult for some people to stay outside for a longer period of time cause of the massive spraying/chemtrailing.

Comment

Originally posted by indoroids View Post
                  not all outdoor exercises are good
                  do it in the middle of city where air are so dirty, will goin nowhere
                  i pretty much agree with this lol specially for cardio exercice, when you need still good oxygen intake, and in cities most place to run are near avenue and roads, forget it, you'll inhale more crap than oxygen with that lol can always find parcs or some place though =)

and treadmill are not all that bad, on the contrary, they are among the best thing to do serious cardio exercice, as you can control very easily the rythm and intensity of the exercices, with programs and stuff, treadmill are the best thing for pure cardio. and they are also safer, running outdor can come with also some kind of risk, depend on the terrain you run on, but if you run on bumpy/sloppy/too hard soil, it's not that great either, can sprain an ankle, or fall or other things
                  "…why don’t you tell us yourself what the craft you’re an expert in is, and hence what we’re supposed to call you?"

Comment

I exercise in the outdoors for 90 minutes a day for about 5 times a week. I also lift weights almost everyday. My diet is mostly good. These aspects combined led to me into having a very healthy body, mind, and spirit. The weather here in my area is excellent throughout the year which means I can workout everyday outside.
                    Last edited by Vishnu; 04-12-2014, 11:48 PM.

Comment

I like going to the gym and using the weight machines. And the elliptical machine is fun too.
                      ~~it is no measure of health, to be adjusted to a sick society~~
                      ...~~may the bridges I burn light the way~~...

Comment

for me, if what you aim for is really fitness for increase of cardio performance, there is very little interest to run outside vs inside, and still many inconvenients.

and i also don't agree it's easier to run on a treadmill, all the time i run outside when i'm in the country, it more seem easier, i'm not all hardcore into chrono and heart bpm measuring, but i'm pretty sure i do better timing at equal level of effort outside vs on the treadmill.

weight machines also are not all that great, because they only train very speicfic muscle group, it can be ok if you make a good varied uses of different ones, but good exercices with free weight are better than machines, machines can be good for pure body building/esthetic purpose, because they can train very specific muscle group, but it's not that great for many other purposes

"the volunteers reported enjoying the outside activity more and, on subsequent psychological tests, scored significantly higher on measures of vitality, enthusiasm, pleasure and self-esteem and lower on tension, depression and fatigue after they walked outside."

for this i agree, but regarding the efficiency/safety of the training, there is no real interest of doing it outside
                        Last edited by BrainPulp; 04-13-2014, 12:02 AM.
                        "…why don’t you tell us yourself what the craft you’re an expert in is, and hence what we’re supposed to call you?"

Comment

Yeah, indoor gyms are not bad, but I prefer using the outdoors as my gym. I like absorbing a lot of sun. Absorbing sunlight is very good for your body. Sunlight cleanses the body.

Here is a video of me doing some of my martial arts:

Comment

if it's to enjoy sunlight and deal with depression, it's better to go to the beach lol

Comment

Free weights are much better than machines. With just 6 dumb bells I can work out all muscle groups.

Comment

Working...
                              X