I dont know whats happening to me...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont know whats happening to me...

everytime I walk under a street light it goes out and it happens all the time Im not sure how I do it everytime im scared I make electricity go out also when I was a little kid everytime I got angry I made electricity go out...is it normal? or im just crazy? I think I have like a ton of bad energy accumulated...im not sure...how do I let it out?

You are fine...your energy merely interferes with that of the electrical appliances. There are many threads here talking about the same thing...try putting "electricity" or "electrical interference" in the search feature.

“What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if,when you awoke,you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?”
    ― Samuel Taylor Coleridge

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cerise333 View Post
      everytime I walk under a street light it goes out and it happens all the time Im not sure how I do it everytime im scared I make electricity go out also when I was a little kid everytime I got angry I made electricity go out...is it normal? or im just crazy? I think I have like a ton of bad energy accumulated...im not sure...how do I let it out?
      So happy to read that someone else does this - Does that mean I'm/we are normal?
      In the last month I have had lights popping as i drive down the road, and at home the airconditioner went during the heatwave, then the washing machine. My daughter won't come shopping with me as we 'zap' each other and I keep getting shocks from the metal shelves in the supermarket. Not to mention getting in and out of the car.......
      The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind a faithful servant.
      We have created a society that honours the servant and has forgotten the gift.
      Albert Einstein.

http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/home/indigo2/web/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by cerise333 View Post
        No worries, ceres333, its just energy. No evil to it. I do the same thing, even when I'm driving in my car I knock out streetlights all the time. Lightbulbs too. I got the energy effient ones that are circular tubes and they are much more durable. I can't wear a battery watch because they won't keep proper time or just go dead. I suck the battery out of my celly and when I travel I can't carry the room key card because I desensitize those. You are just vibrating at a frquency that interacts with electrical output.
        http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/x...0Tesla/171.jpg
        In my hands I hold a candle whose flame is small to see,
        And if I give but one light to you my life is filled for me.
        But...In your hands you hold a torch for many eyes to see,
        So hold it high that they may light their candlewicks from thee... موم γλυφή !

- By Faye

http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/x...mixretro-1.jpghttp://i739.photobucket.com/albums/x...cept/louuu.jpghttp://i739.photobucket.com/albums/x...mixretro-1.jpg

Comment

Even though I haven't noticed that my frequency interacts with batteries or electrical devices, I still believe I'm an Indigo (I'm 17, and I have just about all of the 25 characteristics to some degree, as listed in one of the other threads).

Something I've always wondered about, are the colors I see at times, when my eyes are shut. I've had some experience with reiki, and when my crown was "opened," I was the only one to see a rainbow of color. The color I see most often is a deep, richly beautiful purple that invades my third eye/brow area (when my eyes are closed), most often when I'm getting body work done by someone really in touch with my body, or meditating with someone who has very good energy.
          Does anyone ever have similar experiences? Do you know what this means/if it has any significance?

Comment

I must be the only person to whom this doesn't happen. I don't affect street lights, but I do get a pleasant sensation from some electrical fields. In other instances, I can sense when something electrical is on. Also my ears react in a most peculiar way to some electrical machines. I don't know exactly what type of electrical energy, like electromagnetic radiation, that I'm reacting to, but it's strange. Interestingly, the more I ascend, the more sensitive I become.
            In America, black people are thugs, Mexicans are drug lords, & Muslims are terrorists. White people are just "misunderstood." -via Twitter

Comment

i have to change the light bulbs in my room very often. Bought those expensive swirly ones but when they explode they fume and smell nasty. So much for being eco-friendly.

as for street lights, im convinced they have some kind of sensor.

Comment

Have you tried LEDs?
                In America, black people are thugs, Mexicans are drug lords, & Muslims are terrorists. White people are just "misunderstood." -via Twitter

Comment

Hi gkm014

I see those colors too, usually when I am contemplating God or in prayer. I don't know what it means but they are beautiful and almost like flourescent or color under blacklight. Very vivd.
                  http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/x...0Tesla/171.jpg
                  In my hands I hold a candle whose flame is small to see,
                  And if I give but one light to you my life is filled for me.
                  But...In your hands you hold a torch for many eyes to see,
                  So hold it high that they may light their candlewicks from thee... موم γλυφή !

- By Faye

http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/x...mixretro-1.jpghttp://i739.photobucket.com/albums/x...cept/louuu.jpghttp://i739.photobucket.com/albums/x...mixretro-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise_sunset View Post
                    i have to change the light bulbs in my room very often. Bought those expensive swirly ones but when they explode they fume and smell nasty. So much for being eco-friendly.

as for street lights, im convinced they have some kind of sensor.
                    Street lights do have sensors, at least most of them do now. The little cylander at the top of the light, senses day light, so the light is only on in the dark. Lightning is known to shut them off briefly, and so will high amounts of energy as it blocks the sensor.

Various electrical devices malfunction with me, especially if my energy is high or I am stressed out. If a light bulb is about to burn out, I tend to be the one to put it over the edge, or it will flicker constantly. My computer screen glitches often on me, and so won't other computers like I were a magnet next to the screen making it do that. Cell phones bust on me all the time, the screens stop working or they glitch and short out. I'm death to batteries. My Ipod had to have the battery changed after a year because it wouldn't hold it's charge, and the same with every phone I've ever had. My digital camera has issues with me as well.

It's all apart of virbrating at a higher level. The more you asscend, the more it will happen, and the more sensitive to electrical devices you will be as well.
                    sigpic
                    "An angel sits upon the step, with a calling in her eyes,
                    A glance into the pages, of the story of her life..."

~K.L. "Lost Voices"

Comment

But how do we shut it off, or at least control it?

Comment

hmmm...
                        i dont do this sort of interference thing to the extreme, but i do have problems sometimes. for example, if im listening to the radio, if i direct just the slightest bit of energy towards it, it will go staticy. i too can "hear" when a machine is on, its kind of like the high pitched ringing that lots of indigos have talked about here, but a bit different. i dont like to plug things in or take out a plug because i can feel the electricity, and im a bit nervous it will keep going and arc if i take out a plug.
                        sometimes i turn things off and on, but that probably has more with my underdeveloped technokinetical abilities. maybe thats what you need, tekkaman blade, a few lessons in technokineses, the ability to control machines with your mind.
                        We Are Ascending

kin 139: Blue Solar Storm
                        I Pulse in order to Catalyse
                        Realizing Energy
                        I seal the Matrix of Self-generation
                        With the Solar tone of Intention
                        I am guided by the power of Vision

Comment

Seeing as I work in tech support, there would definitely be a plus to it lol

And how do you do technokinesis?

Comment

Huh. I've had street lights and such burn out in front of me both driving and walking by. I just thought it was that bulbs time to go or something and never really gave it much thought. However, I've always had a tendency to accidently recharge (non-rechargable) watch batteries. Never AA's or bigger batteries though. . . too bad really. Could've saved me money. lol

If it is crazy, I'm glad we're all crazy together.
                            ‎"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff" - The Doctor

Comment

I have had several experiences with it. Sometimes I can control the street lights coming on and off. I have shown it to several people, they think I am wierd for it. Maybe I am. I have popped lights in the bedroom before. The CFLs (compact flourescent lights) crackle when i get near them. As far as other electrical stuff, I charge my cell phone sometimes

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
                              ~ By the Power of Truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

It is your life... Stand up and live it.

Comment

Working...
                              X