Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you are no longer an indigo what are you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you are no longer an indigo what are you?

Is it possible to just stop....?

I didn't think about this until this morning. I remember sometime around January/February everything was really crazy and I was having wild experiences. It's like my life was in a tornado and then it just became quiet. I feel balanced, happy. Very content and full of love. Almost normal.

Also, the last time I had my aura checked they said it was a rainbow with flecks of gold. (I can't see auras, so I don't know.)
    “There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love.”
    ~ Don Juan deMarco

maybe you can look into crystal transition things

Comment

Thanks! I'm looking into it now. The only thing is I don't feel so tortured... I don't feel like anything unless it's a a butterfly. Flutter by.. butterfly... lallalalalaa.. I'm totally a butterfly.
      “There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love.”
      ~ Don Juan deMarco

Comment

u cant stop it, the only thing u can do,is to shut yourself down,but u might have even then experiences like not shutted down xD so,senseless^^

Comment

Mileage varies. Just go with the flow.
          The Way is always uncontrived. Yet there's nothing it doesn't do. -- Tao te Ching

Comment

what can't you do? being so open and sensitive, with the wisdom of eons that comes with the deepest depths of your soul, and the youth you possess at heart, the indigos are ancient souls reborn to gain a new sense of wisdom...........once you've evolved past the old, in a sense, you can do whatever you need to do, you have the capabilities.... those before you whom you were born from have paved your way and now you have the will to build and walk it......

think of whatever it is you want to become as an island, you're on the main land....... visualize your bridge.......... you have now what you need to build it.......

realize that you are not only the observer of your bridge, but you are also it's foundation and beginning............ no excuses, with sensitivity comes dark possibilities for weakness..... the bridge must be strong or it will fall...... always remember your way is already paved, all you have to do is prove it, show no fear, for only wonder awaits on the island.....

Comment

We all transition at some point, like so many of us are now realising, 'indigo' is just a marker along our paths of enlightenment. I still like using it as a title though, as it sounds a whole lot better than any of the generic ones that regular humans use (e.g mr,miss,master,Sir,Madame etc)

Namaste
              ~~"Beauty is Truth, Truth Beauty"~~

Comment

Well, if you believe in the indigo "hierarchy", that is, the Indigo, the Crystal, the Rainbow, and the Star children, it sounds to me that if indeed your aura is rainbow, you may have transitioned into a Rainbow yourself. As it seems, Rainbow children/adults have more empathy and patience with others, and may be more at peace with the world. They also can have stronger manipulative abilities such as stronger reiki healing capabilities. This is just my take on what you have described, so take it in however you like.
                ☪α₪ ~ リ〄╰╯~ §℮є ~ イん℮ ~ キんノ₪ɢ丂~ ノ ~ ☪α₪?

Comment

maybe you never were whatever in the first place?

people make too many connections out of unrelated things.

Comment

No, you don't stop. You just advance. Once your soul (you'll know cuz when you think about it, you'll have no doubts in your mind) feels like you are done experiencing negativity... it's all bliss from there. Which is why you feel the way you do, happy, calm, centered and balanced... etc.
                    Snoochie Boochies
                    Kumaré - The true story of a false prophet
                    = an intentional experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostly View Post
                      maybe you never were whatever in the first place?

people make too many connections out of unrelated things.
                      Now here is something I can partially agree with jeremy

maybe there is no such thing as indigo

and that it is an idea created

to control those who think, feel, perceive and act

differently and often dissidently

to keep them focused on a false hope

rather than realizing what they really are

and can do in their differences from

those conditioned herds

who seem to have a palpable hate

for people with associative thinking

have a nice day

Comment

when i am no longer an indigo, what am i?
                        i am a human

Comment

when you are no longer an indigo

or a crystal or a starseed

you are free

Comment

also when you are no longer

a gnostic

a christian

a buddhist

a scientologist

etc

etc

you are free

Comment

....ummm.....more stable...a joke I JEST.

no for real i think i would agree. more free. or not what you where in the first place....or more experienced.
                              F L O W

Comment

Working...
                              X