Being Indigo and a Scorpio.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being Indigo and a Scorpio.

I have been told by my holistic healer that I'm indigo. I have been wondering what it means specifically to be a Scorpio and indigo.i don't quotes understand astrology in depth so I was just wondering if any knew anything about it or could point in the right direction with some resources. Thank you!

Oooh ill watch this thread with interest Lizbeth as im also scorpio and indigo not sure it means any more to be scorpio and indigo than it does just to be indigo certainly scorpions have a definite sting in the tail when provoked to anger at least I do though it usually takes a lot to see real anger from me rather than just an emotional outburst.
    Your only purpose is to Know

Comment

Well I know as a Scorpio we are generally more sensitive and intuitive. I found I site that explains how to help an indigo/Scorpio child develope. I'll post the link later.

Comment

Ty ill be interested in any info you have managed to gather, intuition is one for me too though id never really figured it was anything other than just being a bit more observant than some, that said it is often combined with a feeling of knowing what is going even if you don't know as such. I hope i am making sense with that

Comment

Well I have always tried to follow my intuition, but I pick up other peoples emotions SO easily and over time I can tell when I need another healing or meditation. But I feel as if I don't want it bad enough or something because I don't ever do it. I also don't have a quiet place to do it either.

Comment

Hi! There are many threads about indigoes and astrology in the archives. I'm sure you can dig one up!

If you are wondering more about Scorpios in general, you can do your birth chart for free at Astrodienst at www.astro.com and learn about characteristics, personality traits, and technical stuff like conjunctions, ascendents, what-have-you.

PS. One of the members, Leila is somewhat of an astrology expert. I haven't seen her in awhile, but I'm sure she'll be around. G'luck!

Comment

I'm a scorpio too and I've never seen this brought up before. Interesting topic.

I wish I wasn't a scorpio... I don't like being one, lol...
              Life On The Rocinante':
              http://valkrane.wordpress.com
              Last Updated December 31st

Comment

isn't it interesting that we all want to be anything that we are not at times wither it be the colour of our hair our eye's ect or even our birth sign, the grass may look greener on the other side but more often its just a different set of problems on the other side

Comment

^hehe

well, ima Virgo who needs to put everything into Scorpio as best possible.

so far having an understanding of Dark Moon Lilith, and how to focus that energy over to White Moon Selene has been the simplest way for me to develop my own understanding, and DML and WMS myth is what i would recommend referring to for a 'nutShell' explanation.

but as i said i am a Virgo needing to exe(o)rcise my Dharma in this way(so please ask;-)

maybe you all are Scorpios needing to do the same in Virgo..?
                  May your Wishes Grow More Few & Far Between ~
                  Love Light & Laughter !
                  <3<3<3

Comment

Just Sun signs do not mean much, we need our complete birth chart as the most profound aspects of our personality are revealed by the planets position in the Houses. Cafeastrology dot com or other sites provide much information for free. Also the North and South nodes are of paramount importance as they provide clues about our soul's journey in this incarnation, the South indicating the origin or past lives "baggage", obsolete patterns we must escape and the North our destination or goal in the current life, the state of mind we should reach. And of course Pluto's polarity...
                    And let's not forget our Chinese astrology sign, most often as accurate as the Western astrology one...or even more
                    I don't suffer from insanity, i enjoy every minute of it ! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Haroeris View Post
                      Just Sun signs do not mean much, we need our complete birth chart as the most profound aspects of our personality are revealed by the planets position in the Houses. Cafeastrology dot com or other sites provide much information for free. Also the North and South nodes are of paramount importance as they provide clues about our soul's journey in this incarnation, the South indicating the origin or past lives "baggage", obsolete patterns we must escape and the North our destination or goal in the current life, the state of mind we should reach. And of course Pluto's polarity...
                      And let's not forget our Chinese astrology sign, most often as accurate as the Western astrology one...or even more
                      ^yeah and it seems worth mentioning how, learning the Part of Fortune aspects of ones chart can be very helpful.
                      May your Wishes Grow More Few & Far Between ~
                      Love Light & Laughter !
                      <3<3<3

Comment

Yes it can my friend....as Tao says, "To know others requires experience, to know ourselves requires wisdom" mastering others requires force, mastering the Self requires strength
                        Here's a useful link :
                        http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal
                        I don't suffer from insanity, i enjoy every minute of it ! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valkrane View Post
                          I'm a scorpio too and I've never seen this brought up before. Interesting topic.

I wish I wasn't a scorpio... I don't like being one, lol...
                          Dude, being a Scorpio is awesome !

Comment

Thank you so much, everyone. I Didn't know half the terms you were talking about lol and didn't know there was so much involved in astrology, so there are lots of things for me to learn. Keep the info coming if you have it to give!

Comment

i'm an indigo and a scorpio
                              Trust the Universe...

Comment

Working...
                              X