raibow warriors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raibow warriors

any rainbow warriors here.looking to conect and dicuss light work and darkwork.share info.learn wisdom from others and share experiences

Originally posted by rayneighlea View Post
    any rainbow warriors here.looking to conect and dicuss light work and darkwork.share info.learn wisdom from others and share experiences
    Im not familiar with rainbow warriors. Could you please elaborate on lightwork and darkwork... thanx.
    You can stand in front of me blocking my view stopping me from being who i am.
    You can stand behind me, point at me and judge me for whom you think i am.
    I would rather you stand with me and share all that i can be with you

Comment

There's a new one now?
      You're too young to live this way. Just look around and see. That life is beauty.
      ~ Of Mice & Men; The Great Hendowski

Comment

a light worker guides heals protects people prays for them enlighten or awakens them with empathy.darkwork is when u tell or reveile truths that are painful to someone but result in healing and light.or to defend someone in harm youd attack the dark person being abusive with yr darkness and own pain energy with good intentions.

Comment

im trying to post videos but it wont let me cause i dont have enough posts

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXMel...&feature=share

Comment

Originally posted by rayneighlea View Post
              a light worker guides heals protects people prays for them enlighten or awakens them with empathy.darkwork is when u tell or reveile truths that are painful to someone but result in healing and light.or to defend someone in harm youd attack the dark person being abusive with yr darkness and own pain energy with good intentions.
              How about if we feel like Dark Angels, but have love to give, and what if were not evil/bad? But we feel different to lightworkers? How about if we work in different ways to accomplish what lightworkers do, but the end goal is the same?
              Last edited by lightsoldier; 03-02-2013, 05:11 AM.
              You can stand in front of me blocking my view stopping me from being who i am.
              You can stand behind me, point at me and judge me for whom you think i am.
              I would rather you stand with me and share all that i can be with you

Comment

Working...
              X