Corner of my eye

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corner of my eye

So lately I have been seeing things out of the corner of my eyes that don't seem to exist in our reality. Today I was driving and out of the corner of my eye I saw a black car coming at me, like it was going to T-bone me. When I looked it wasn't there. Lately I have been opening up my mind a little and these kind of occurrences have been happening at least once a day. I have been doing some reading and is it possible that I may be indigo, and if so would love some help. I am was born in 1991 witch doesn't quite fit the window but I was reading this article and I fit 90% of it. The article is called are you an indigo adult? its on indigolifecenter's blog I would really enjoy some insight to my current problem or blessing.

Yes, same here. I have been searching for answers myself. It mostly seems like a person that I see but not always
    Freedom is for honest people.
    No man who is not himself honest, can be free - he is his own trap.

Comment

Let go of the "rules" for when someone's an indigo or crystal or whatever.. You are what you are..
      That having been said....

Depending on the "vision", there are multiple explanations for this..
      foreboding, premonitory, other dimensional, fear, wish, deja vu...

This happens to me from time to time - usually in a "warning" capacity.
      Otherwise, when I see things out of the corner of my eye, they are entities or errant energy trying to get my attention or unable to hide themselves from me..

<3

Comment

This is a new trait for me too, it could just be reality starting to unfold before us, as we are becoming more aware......plus any of sen's ideas above......and yes don't get hung up on deciding what/who you are. when its time for you to know.....you will know
        Just Love, That's All

Comment

If it sounds like you are one then you are. There is no defigned egde to it but when you read about it then it just connects. I also see shadows often in many diffrenet ways. Dont be fearful of them and just allow them to exist and they will become part of your day to day. When I see human form shadows its hard not to get a bit creeped when its at night and I'm alone lol. Be mindful and see if it might be a message or just random occurances. Mine are random but my mothers happen to tell her things so maybe someday mine will too who knows lol.

Comment

Its pretty normal to see things in your periphery. You will find what your eye focuses on blocks out a lot of sensory input, and your periphery is much more sensitive to the real view. We exist in a multi-layered reality and of course we should be able to see and interact with those at times. You must be a very open-minded person!

Comment

There is actually nothing in your periphery at all, just waves of possibility. So perhaps what you are seeing are all the possibilities of what could be happening in parallel dimensions, for we have many many dimensions...as many dimensions as we have thoughts. I see shadow people all the time, but never something like a car. Very cool.
              Blessings.

Comment

you don't see what i perceive . . .

Originally posted by Dylan Blatman View Post
                So lately I have been seeing things out of the corner of my eyes that don't seem to exist in our reality. Today I was driving and out of the corner of my eye I saw a black car coming at me, like it was going to T-bone me. When I looked it wasn't there. Lately I have been opening up my mind a little and these kind of occurrences have been happening at least once a day. I have been doing some reading and is it possible that I may be indigo, and if so would love some help. I am was born in 1991 witch doesn't quite fit the window but I was reading this article and I fit 90% of it. The article is called are you an indigo adult? its on indigolifecenter's blog I would really enjoy some insight to my current problem or blessing.
                Dylan . . .
                Carlos Castaneda wrote several books on perception.
                The only way to see a true reality, he wrote, is from
                the corner of your eyes. All else is illusion.
                Be in harmony,
                be in beauty.
                roger
                note:
                Illusions are develop by your conscious mind.
                Beauty,
                pc.
                Last edited by Psychic Child; 08-12-2013, 11:07 PM.
                Be in Harmony, Walk in Beauty. . .
                This is a navajo journey-way blessing it was given to me
                by a navajo healer-shaman, pappa john,

Comment

This physical world and the spiritual world combined in our senses, is true reality.

Comment

great posts in this thread. a lot of truth. i believe all of you
                    I wish that they'd swoop down in a country lane
                    Late at night when I'm driving
                    Take me on board their beautiful ship
                    Show me the world as I'd love to see it

Comment

Our physical 3-D reality
                      combines with the Spiritual 4-D reality.
                      This I believe is a very accurate of
                      the action of Ascension-expansion
                      that is now developing.
                      Going to be very interesting.
                      Be in harmony,
                      be in beauty.
                      roger

Comment

I've seen things out of the corner of my eye as well. It usually looks like a person walking, but then as i look right at them, they disappear. Also don't forget that our brains automatically create patterns for us visually, so the world will make sense to us. Basically I'm saying our minds play tricks on us, but I believe sometimes it is this and sometimes it is paranormal.

Comment

In writing Carlos Castaneda his reality statement I took him
                          literally what we live in is illusion. It is what seen directly not
                          indirect glimpses of what is behind the curtain.

The Conscious mind's identification miss-function is the reason for psi-detaching
                          from it. Psi-focused Picture thought needs to be a clear reality intention, not a
                          pretend illusion or hallucination, in order to evolve into reality.
                          Be in harmony,
                          be in beauty.
                          roger
                          Last edited by Psychic Child; 11-21-2013, 10:58 PM.

Comment

this might not be the right thread for it.. but it jsut started happening within the past week or so

i am used to seeing "ghosts" not actually ghosts, but something similar to what you are seeing

lately though i have been seeing flashes of white (what it started out as) and now flashes of gold in the corner of my eye... it started in my left and has now moved into both. my eyes have been checked recently and turned out healthy so i wasnt sure if there was any other explanation or if someone else has seen these. I dont know how else to explain it but like.. flashes... like small tiny lightning bolts

i have terrible vision so i am used to flaoters and those sorts of thigns. this is different and it started very recently.

any ideas?
                            You must have love. For all creatures high and low. You must find this love in your own heart, and then see that love everywhere. You must be kind, merciful, and above all else, accepting of what you are. Because you are as you were created, and in the beginning of all things the creator made you perfect in his eyes.-Christopher Pike

Comment

In the last few months, I have had my first visual perceptions of energy. Most of these have taken place in my peripheral vision as too much focus of vision could cause negation within perception.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X