Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do u think about Online Indigo Meetups in Streaming Video?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do u think about Online Indigo Meetups in Streaming Video?

Heya, right, I'd like to know if someone knows the services of www.stickam.com to type in here please.
    I offer you , may be is better to meet up all indigos, crystal children and so on there. Just for a friendly banter and to make better communication together.
    Still I'm trying to get details how that site, which I typed upper is working...
    Please let me know when Do you want to try video streaming and chat as well?
    Cheers!
    I'd like to join in!
    55.56%
    I'm completely disagree!
    0.00%
    I'm not sure what that means?!
    0.00%
    Why not?!
    33.33%
    Well...Let me try...
    11.11%

could be FUN

Comment

Yeahhhh :-D
      - You are what you do; not what you think you are-

Comment

I'll think about it. I have chatting on video with people who I met online but never in a group.

Comment

Why not? Such a rendez-vous could lend itself to countless opportunities for boundless creativity, knowledge sharing and entertainment

Comment

i want to hell yeah,..people can see how nuts i really am....this would be fun...people come in and out of my home,..i am The Godfather...lol jk but not really,..
            This would be cool,..great idea for people to meet one another on a more personal level

Comment

Will be excited
              Every distance in You Journey to "Light" has different story.
              Easy to Know When You are almost there, when everything become so simple, no more war inside You Head.

Comment

We all definitely need to come together on some kind of video website and discuss freely

Comment

A date and a program is all we need now haha

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandre View Post
                    A date and a program is all we need now haha
                    huh????????????

Comment

There is not need a program, just register on the site,
                      if you have Fbook Account or similar, u can use it in the site,
                      also you can share your status with other indigos via Internet,on Facebook.
                      If u got web cam is better to be able to see people in the chat room.
                      So basically - www.stickam.com Go there and u can register in streaming video services.
                      But please let me know when do u think to do online meetup, because I should to set up properly my mic and web cam.
                      Cheers!
                      Last edited by Scortan; 03-13-2012, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yogidee View Post
                        huh????????????
                        A time and date + a program which will connect us together such as Skype or msn or something like that

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandre View Post
                          A time and date + a program which will connect us together such as Skype or msn or something like that
                          ahhh..forgive me,..ive been drinking alot today

Comment

Do you guys have any particular subject you would like to talk about ?

Comment

Originally posted by yogidee View Post
                              ahhh..forgive me,..ive been drinking alot today
                              Kewl Time to get bevvied, unfortunately any drinks cannot catch me, I cannot feel the real pleasure when u blitzed, or bevvied...
                              Anyway, Please let me know when do u think to go to the chat room 2-3 days ago in private messages, to tune up my time on my laptop.
                              Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                              X