Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm starting meetup in Philadelphia suburbs for people who are sure they are Indigos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm starting meetup in Philadelphia suburbs for people who are sure they are Indigos

To see my group page and sign up, go to the meetup website and search for "Indigo Adult Support Group".

Hope you can join us!

-Laura

I'm confused... I thought this WAS the meetup part of the site. Where exactly are you talking about? Could you provide a link or something? Is it a different website you're talking about, external to IS? I live near Harrisburg and would be interested in attending such an event. If I could find an (IS) date, that is... I wouldn't want to go alone. Edit: Oh... I just noticed you have a website. I assume it's in there. I'll give it a look-see. And btw, I really "feel" your art work. It speaks to me.
    *Insert Clever Comment Here*

Comment

Haha: Yes this is a REAL meetup in PHYSICAL reality! LOL

I can't put link here because the site says I haven't made enough posts to do that, so I'm just directing people to the site called "meetup.com", an international site for people interested in meeting in (in physical reality) clubs... Just go to meetup.com and search for Indigo Adult Support Group. Sign up and I'll review your request then approve it. Our first group is March 10 from 3-4 in Wayne, Pa.

Laughs and best,
      Laura

Comment

PS thanks for the comment about my art - I'm glad it resonates with you...

Comment

Hi Lucid Dreams: I just wanted to say that you need not bring a date to the meeting if you'd like to come...There will be others there, coming singly, whom you can meet...it's coming soon n March 10th - I'm excited...

Comment

Hi Lucid Dreams: I just wanted to say that you need not bring a date to the meeting if you'd like to come...There will be others there, coming singly, whom you can meet...it's coming soon n March 10th - I'm excited...

Comment

Hi again:

Just to say that you don't need a date to go to the meeting...people will be coming singly...first meeting on the 10th! Excited...

Comment

So Where Exactly?
                "Everything you hear, say, think and do is for the safety of yourself and others. All is Well. Everything is turning out for Your Highest Good. Do Not Be Afraid. SEE Yourself. BE Yourself. KNOW Yourself. SHOW Yourself."~Some friends from a galaxy Far, Far Away

Comment

Hi there! The group is in Wayne, Pa, and go to meetup.com, then search in upper right hand corner for "Indigo Adult Support Group" to attend...

Would also love your input...

Best,Laura

Comment

Hi everyone - Just to say the first group meeting went really well and there are many new members...See http://www.meetup.com/Indigo-Adult-S...mbers/7359668/ Our next meeting is April 7th from 5-7...

Comment

Working...
                    X