No announcement yet.

Indigo body marks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if the triangles have anything to do with the UFO formations that sometimes appear in a triangular shape. They do over Lake Erie anywho.

Comment

• three triangle lights used to follow me in the sky.

that's all i can say.

Comment

• I have three moles above my heart going across my chest forming a triangle, its strangley looks familiar to the mars earth connection found. ive had them since i was born

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacon View Post
          I have a lot of moles from my palms to my shoulders, going through the whole hand(s). Seems like i also have a triangle around my heart, i also have a beaty mole on my right ring finger, like, the down part.
          Off topic, I was born in Poland. I miss it so much, how lucky you are to be living there.

Comment

• I have the big dipper on my left! Is that weird since I'm right handed?

Comment

• I have moles and a lot of freckles and there are triangles everywhere! LOL. Never noticed before.. Triangle on my heart chakra with the tip of it pointing up and the mole is bright red, and the other 2 just brown. C'mon guys these are not really significant or are they?

Comment

• I have several (but not overwhelmingly a lot of) freckles on my arms and a few on my face/scalp. Also there isa birth mark on my lower back. I haven't ever noticed triangles before this thread but there are several.

Comment

• I have a letter "A" on my lower right palm that appeared about three years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by druanne13 View Post
                    I have moles and a lot of freckles and there are triangles everywhere! LOL. Never noticed before.. Triangle on my heart chakra with the tip of it pointing up and the mole is bright red, and the other 2 just brown. C'mon guys these are not really significant or are they?
                    I dont think so but moleosophy is quite interesting =P

Comment

• what! i have that triangel on my arm ! so cool i just thought it was random !!

Comment

• Over the past few months, the big dipper has appeared in beauty marks on my right arm with the handle pointing up my arm. I recently found out that I am an arcturian starseed and the big dipper's handle points to arcturus.

Also I found a triangle of new beauty marks diagonally up from my right eyebrow

Comment

• Just figured out the triangle I just posted about, forms the top 3 stars of Bootes, and if I mapped the constellation on my face, Arcturus would be the pupil of my right eye.

Comment

• That is crazy! I have recently discovered a big dipper on my left arm. Handle pointing up my arm. Towards Pleiades!

Originally posted by solarfuture View Post
                            Over the past few months, the big dipper has appeared in beauty marks on my right arm with the handle pointing up my arm. I recently found out that I am an arcturian starseed and the big dipper's handle points to arcturus.

Also I found a triangle of new beauty marks diagonally up from my right eyebrow

Comment

• Originally posted by IndigoLaska View Post
                              That is crazy! I have recently discovered a big dipper on my left arm. Handle pointing up my arm. Towards Pleiades!
                              I have the big dipper on my right arm. Interesting........

Comment

• I have three "M"s on my left palm, two small one and a large one over them, on the center line endsup being a diamond shape as a result.

Comment

Working...
                                X