No announcement yet.

fire and electricity during meditation?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fire and electricity during meditation?

hey guys I was wondering if this is even possible or I was imagining things but this is a question I had for a long time and have sort of avoided meditating in such a way since then because I wasnt sure what exactly it could be but Ive felt an urge to do the same again lately, anyway I decided one day to meditate using a white candle and had a white rock by the side and just started meditating I had protected myself n all but then at some point while doing it I felt like there was something close to me I asked who or what or whatever it was and on the burning candle I saw like electricity intercepting the flame ¿? and then I heard the sound of the electricity as well well I wasnt sure if it wasss electricity or what exactly just the flame started burning really weird and making funny noises I mean Im not sure what it means or what it was or even if that is physically possible but I saw it happen many times I had asked some other people whom I thought would know but they never answered and have been waiting for a reply since then its a serious question so if anyone knows here I would appreciate your replies thanx =)

I am surrounded by 4th and 5th dimension people. There's one that floats above my head, one that stands to my left, and one that stands straight behind me. They seem to follow me wherever I go, though they come off as friendly.

I don't light many candles, but when I have a bottle of water nearby, I know when one of them walks by me because when they walk through the water bottle their energy creates tension in the bottle - the water kind of cracks when they walk through.

So my answer would be yes, a certain someone is trying to talk to you by showing you they're present.

Comment

Originally posted by cerise333 View Post
      hey guys I was wondering if this is even possible or I was imagining things but this is a question I had for a long time and have sort of avoided meditating in such a way since then because I wasnt sure what exactly it could be but Ive felt an urge to do the same again lately, anyway I decided one day to meditate using a white candle and had a white rock by the side and just started meditating I had protected myself n all but then at some point while doing it I felt like there was something close to me I asked who or what or whatever it was and on the burning candle I saw like electricity intercepting the flame ¿? and then I heard the sound of the electricity as well well I wasnt sure if it wasss electricity or what exactly just the flame started burning really weird and making funny noises I mean Im not sure what it means or what it was or even if that is physically possible but I saw it happen many times I had asked some other people whom I thought would know but they never answered and have been waiting for a reply since then its a serious question so if anyone knows here I would appreciate your replies thanx =)
      I've had that happen - with the candle and the "sound" of energy (electricity). It usually happens (in my case) when something negative is trying to intercept my shield/protection. I've always interpreted the sound/sight as the visible/audible reaction of my protection vs. whatever it is that is trying to get through.

“What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if,when you awoke,you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?”
      ― Samuel Taylor Coleridge

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sshenry View Post
        I've had that happen - with the candle and the "sound" of energy (electricity). It usually happens (in my case) when something negative is trying to intercept my shield/protection. I've always interpreted the sound/sight as the visible/audible reaction of my protection vs. whatever it is that is trying to get through.
        do u know any way to make the shield better then? I mean I want to meditate but I thought maybe I should'nt do it in that way because of that I wasn't really sure what it was so...

Comment

There are a variety of ways to shield/protect. What is your current method of asking for protection? (walk me through what you do).

“What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if,when you awoke,you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?”

sigpic

Comment

There are a variety of ways to shield/protect. What is your current method of asking for protection? (walk me through what you do).
            well I pretty much sit with my legs crossed am on the floor like "indian" style? hahaha then I just visualize a bubble around me sort of and then I visualize like a circle around me on the floor and going up and all around me with white light then I just set the intention of nothing that I do not let pass through it will pass I try to concentrate on the candle as to not distract my thoughts and only what has a positive intention will pass but through my own filter first am did you get that? hehe Im sorry if I cant explain myself really well Im trying though then while I keep meditating I try to keep my thoughts and intentions in check (depends what Im doin) or just clear my mind in order to stay focused I do concentrate on the candle though helps me relax should I concentrate more on shielding???

Comment

Originally posted by cerise333 View Post
              well I pretty much sit with my legs crossed am on the floor like "indian" style? hahaha then I just visualize a bubble around me sort of and then I visualize like a circle around me on the floor and going up and all around me with white light then I just set the intention of nothing that I do not let pass through it will pass I try to concentrate on the candle as to not distract my thoughts and only what has a positive intention will pass but through my own filter first am did you get that? hehe Im sorry if I cant explain myself really well Im trying though then while I keep meditating I try to keep my thoughts and intentions in check (depends what Im doin) or just clear my mind in order to stay focused I do concentrate on the candle though helps me relax should I concentrate more on shielding???
              I'm going to show you my basic shielding technique, and see if that helps any. It is similar to yours, but differs in a few ways.

First, I physically cast my circle around me. That is - I "draw" it with my hand (or a crystal or particular stone - depends on what I am trying to do and how much protection I think I'll need). As I'm drawing it I wil my intention of protection into it.

Second, I call on the elements (earth, fire, water, air) to help me reinforce the protection of the circle - and I draw it again, one circle on top of the other.

Third, once my circles are drawn, I visualize them weaving together (the two circles) as they rise up above me -and below me (never forget below because energy can come up from the earth as well as above the surface of the earth) until you are sitting in the center of a sphere (a complete sphere - not a half sphere that ends at the floor or ground).

Third, once I am enclosed in this sphere, I then proceed to do whatever it is I cast the cirle for (meditation - energy work - whatever).

When I am finished, I "release" the elements, leaving just my own intention if I feel I still need it, or even take that down if I feel I don't need it.

Again - this is very basic, but the extra layer might help you a bit

sigpic

Comment

Third, once my circles are drawn, I visualize them weaving together (the two circles) as they rise up above me -and below me (never forget below because energy can come up from the earth as well as above the surface of the earth) until you are sitting in the center of a sphere (a complete sphere - not a half sphere that ends at the floor or ground).
                well I considered that one but since Im a newbie at meditation and wasnt really sure what to do and dont get much info on the subject I wasn't sure if I was supposed to visualize the whole sphere I did for a while lol maybe thats why it stopped working when I started concentrating on one half of it XD thanx a lot =) I cant wait to try it out hopefully helps better ^^ =) also do I have to actually draw the circle or can I just "draw" it? but physically drawing even if just imagining the line around while using the stone?

Comment

Working...
                X

Fatal error: Uncaught Database error in vBulletin 5.1.4: Invalid SQL: /** saveDbCache */ SELECT * FROM cacheevent WHERE cacheid IN ('node_32966_lvl1data','node_32966_lvl3data','vBAtchmnts_32966','getSearchResults_3c09b7538e0d40eb323669b6e2c6b325','vBAtchmnts_922900','vBAtchmnts_922933','vBAtchmnts_922973','vBAtchmnts_922975','vBAtchmnts_922986','vBAtchmnts_923007','vBAtchmnts_923046','node_922900_lvl3data','node_922933_lvl3data','node_922973_lvl3data','node_922975_lvl3data','node_922986_lvl3data','node_923007_lvl3data','node_923046_lvl3data','node_922900_lvl1data','node_922933_lvl1data','node_922973_lvl1data','node_922975_lvl1data','node_922986_lvl1data','node_923007_lvl1data','node_923046_lvl1data','vbPre_conversation92.75.30.32966'); MySQL Error : Table './indigoso_production/cacheevent' is marked as crashed and should be repaired Error Number : 145 Request Date : Thursday, December 18th 2014 @ 01:31:27 PM Error Date : Thursday, December 18th 2014 @ 01:31:28 PM Script : http:///for in /home/indigosociety/public_html/core/vb/database.php on line 1253