X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter To The Indigos

Hi everyone Hope you are well.

The group of spirits who prompt my spirit writing are guides and teachers. Anyone can talk to them, or get to know them.

This letter is, it seems, a direct, loving letter to all Indigos.

Each time I read this letter, I find new meaning in it, and I feel as if I have grown spiritually, just by reading it. I think it is like a set of easy instructions for us.

If you’re new to spirituality, or if you feel you’ve lost your way, maybe you can come back here and read the letter from time to time. Or you could print it and keep it. Hopefully it will bring you stillness, and relief from anything that’s out of balance with you.

To me, a part of being Indigo is that we can access and experience the most blissful energies, and send them out to others, and totally bypass all the human stuff that brings us down.

I hope the letter will bring connection and expansive growth to all who read it.

My suggestions (for those who are interested)

- Read this letter right through to the end, even if you don’t particularly like it or understand it.

- Reading this letter will raise your vibrations (if you want them to be raised )

- Read this letter at least once a day, to raise your vibrations and to remind your beautiful Indigo soul why it came here. The letter talks directly to your soul It makes good things happen in your soul.

- Meditate on any part of this letter, for good feelings, groundedness, centredness and new learning.

Please note:

- Don’t be offended by the letter’s use of the word “children”. (Just in case you don’t know), some guides might sometimes call us “children” when they are offering to be our teachers. They mean it with kindness

- Don't be offended by the words in capital letters, in the letter. The capital letters are not shouting, they're there to emphasise the word.

- If you think this letter has no message for you, that’s fine

- If you think you’ve heard the letter’s messages before, then maybe you have. So have I. But that’s not the point of the letter

- If you think you have evolved beyond everything this letter can offer, then you have probably become invisible and ascended by now! Please come back and show me how to do that!

- Love to all who read this

Letter To The Indigos

Spirit writing by Grounded Gifts
    22nd January 2012

Dear Children

It is not for you to know everything that there is in The Universe, even though for many of you the feeling is strong within you – the feeling that you possess ALL knowledge! Your hearts are so big and filled with Love that cannot be expressed on this [Earthly] plane, as here on this plane your human bodies are not equipped to connect in the total and complete bonding, one with another, that you know as, and would describe as, Love.

Fear not! Know that you are loved and that you contain within you such Love as would cause many of those around you to fail in their breathing! You hold within you a vast and endless capacity for acceptance of yourself and others, for you understand that TRUTH is the foundation of all that is good, and your search for Love on this plane is, in essence, a search for Truth.

And yet you know the Truth! You see beyond that which comes to you on this plane and you live, ever, with the disappointment that accompanies the discovery that Truth is hidden, so well hidden, on this plane. You feel besieged by the deception, the fraud and inadequacy of so much that you encounter here.

Stop your struggling! There is no need to wrestle! The Truth is YOU, my Dearest Child, and your mere presence, your Earthly living, brings Truth that is much needed on this plane. So many of you are filled with fear, because the paths you must walk, the things you must ‘achieve’ in order to ‘succeed’ on this plane are so difficult for you, or indeed, so BORING, so TEDIOUS!

Do not be dismayed by your ‘Incompatibility’! Laugh! Laugh at it! Find the humour, the beauty in your struggles and see your struggles as chapters in your learning and as gifts you bring for the good of the world.

You did not HAVE to come here! You CHOSE to come here! Yes, you are a long way from home, and yet, you ARE home! You exist in so many places, so many lives, so many levels, all at once, and you THREW a part of yourselves upon the Earth as acts of selfless Love.

For you see, even though so many of the Earthly people frustrate you, baffle you, anger you or sadden you – and you must be careful to never let your anger turn to hatred, for hatred is so very pointless for you, it is wasteful and devoid of any purpose – underneath these negative reactions, you feel, very deeply, such Compassion for those who do not connect well with you. No matter how difficult your Earthly lives, you must work towards Compassion.

You can see the Truth in those around you. You KNOW them, even if they do not know you. Never think for a moment that they do not struggle, too! They are simply more adept at concealing, or more willing to conceal, the extent of their pain.

All Earthly living is painful, all is searching for belonging, for connection. Your pain, though, is even greater, for you clearly remember Perfect Peace and you want it here on the Earth! Many of you cannot remember why you came here and cannot understand why you have chosen to subject yourselves to such meaningless and empty suffering.

Know this! You are not alone. We are with you and you are so very much loved. You came to this plane to lead by example, to model a new way of being. Your simple task is to Remember To Love.

Love is who you are, Love is what you brought with you, a love such as many on this plane cannot remember. Many of them will not remember until they are old or very close to death – until they are about to go home – and then, for them, all of the things you have been telling them will make sense.

Do not doubt your own Truth! Look inside yourself for the Love that is and has always been there. Make a very strong determination to LOVE yourself, your present selves, your past selves, your future selves – all of the light-filled selves that comprise your perfect Being.

Seek the peace that brings your Love from its inner hiding place up to the surface of your Being so that it bubbles up from within and causes you to laugh with joy. Find your Peace in trees, the natural world – even one blade of grass is your relative and your friend – in animals, in SIMPLICITY. Find the things that soothe you.

Your power is Love. It is in knowing that you carry within you the vital universal growth that purifies and eclipses all else, and that, if you will ALLOW yourself to simply Love, then each step you take on this Earth will leave Perfection behind it. You will leave a trail of Stardust as you move through your Earthly life, for Stardust – which is just an Earthly word, as there is no Earthly word to describe this – is the unseen, unchanging, Eternal Love from which each one of us was made. Love is the ingredient. Your purpose is to spread the ingredient!

You are not alone, dearest, dearest child. We are always with you. Talk to us. Don’t forget us! Whenever you are lonely, sit down and write us a letter! We will respond in ways only you will recognise, with gentleness and tender care. Allow your beautiful heart to fill with Love, for that is what you are and that is WHO you are. And your every breath of Love increases the Love throughout all Creation!

FEEL the joy that is rightfully yours. Ask us to ground you and assist you in all things. We are so happy for you for we know your path and the FEELING you desire most is within you!

Stop searching yourself for answers. Let the answers come to you! Relax, and remember, always: LOVE. Reject all other things! Everything you need is contained within Love.

We are always with you. You never left Home. Home is within you. Have compassion for others, and CELEBRATE yourself with every breath you take. You are extraordinary – and you know it! BE the Love that you seek, and all things will make sense to you. All will be clear. Love is all there is. All There Is, is Love.

Be gentle with others, and give yourself much Love. Build yourself, each day, brick by brick, with Love. Free yourself and CELEBRATE, in gentle ways. Send Love to us and we will send it back to you. You are always connected. We are with you.

A few points (for those who are interested)

- A part of our purpose is to raise the vibrations here on Earth. We do this by each person raising his or her own vibrations.

- Raising our vibrations is an act of co-creation with our Creator/Source/God/guides. It causes good stuff to be born/created throughout the Universe, including here on Earth, and including for each of us.

- One day some of us might find ourselves teaching others to raise their vibrations. In my opinion, that’s why we are learning many ways to do it, and it’s one of the reasons the subject keeps coming up. We need to know what we’re talking about, and we need to practise what we preach!

- If you feel inclined, meditate on Remember To Love. For me, Remember To Love is an awakening of the heart; it’s open-heartedness, bodhicitta. It's the answer to life, the Universe and everything!

- Open-heartedness is something that you practise and come back to, every day. I am only just learning about it, myself.

And finally:

To you. Yes, you. I am grateful to be here with you in this moment. Very grateful. When I count my blessings, I count you twice

We are all related. Every good thing that happens to you, happens to me, too. Love to you, wherever you are. Have a peaceful and productive day
    Last edited by Grounded Gifts; 01-28-2012, 09:07 AM.
    ~Aspire to beauty, light, peace and love, whoever you are, wherever you be.
    ~Ground yourself. Then, reach up to Perfection, and place yourself there.
    ~These are the keys to happiness. Choose them. Choose them constantly.
    ~You are worthy of Perfection and Peace. Purity comes to those who seek it.

Beautiful words :')

lv chel
    xx
    I will fight for what is right. <3 <3
    We do not forgive, we do not forget, Expect us.!.
    This world is for ALL of us we wouldn't be here if we weren't sent.
    Chel.

Comment

thankyou for posting this! i will most certainly be reading it everyday!

Comment

i agree my eyes started to water in the midle of reading this

Comment

For those who are getting started, or who want to learn a new, easy thing

- Tom T. Moore (http://www.thegentlewaybook.com/index.htm) talks about guides/Guardian Angels. He has discovered that they (our guides and angels) prefer to be called “servants of the Creator”, because that is who they are and what they do.

- Tom talks about Most Benevolent Outcomes (MBO) and Benevolent Prayers (BP). I'll post some info about this, when I get the chance.

Please, if you like, say aloud the short Benevolent Prayer written below. Go on, try it

(**Don’t be put off by the word ‘prayer’. A Benevolent Prayer is an easy-to-do energy-creation, that helps others. You can create and say aloud your own Benevolent Prayers, to help anyone you know. The one I’ve written below, sends love to all of our guides, to help them become even better at helping us. It also brings a whoosh of good vibes coming straight back to the person who says it.)

A Benevolent Prayer

Say aloud with joy (you can whisper it with joy, if that’s easier):

“I ask any and all Beings to please help the Servants of the Creator to grow in Love, thank you!”

This is a great BP to say every day. Believe me, I’m not the only person who has discovered that this Benevolent Prayer does great things throughout space and time
          Last edited by Grounded Gifts; 01-30-2012, 12:05 AM.

Comment

To request a Most Benevolent Outcome for yourself, you simply say aloud:

"I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for [whatever it is that you need or want], thank you!"

To request something for somebody else, you say aloud:

"I ask and and all Beings to [whatever it is that you need or want for someone else], thank you!"

Give it a try. Try it lots. Start with small things. Some outcomes happen straight away. 'Bigger' things (job, relationship, soulmate, house etc.) can take a while, while your guides put everything in place.

Say these requests with joy and expectation. These requests are a much easier way to use the Law Of Attraction.

Good luck

Comment

I can actually feel myself vibrating.
              Let one look out on to the sea and there find treasure greater than you think could be.
              Let clouds calm those which have fear.
              http://indigosociety.co/showthread.p...890463#post890

Comment

Thankyou
                I have asked for something small for me and my partner

chel
                xx
                I will fight for what is right. <3 <3
                We do not forgive, we do not forget, Expect us.!.
                This world is for ALL of us we wouldn't be here if we weren't sent.
                Chel.

Comment

Thank you for the replies. Good luck and good times in every way, to all of us!

Comment

I have known my Guardian for 79 years.
                    When we first met he was my imaginary playmate,
                    and my "try it this way " Guide".
                    When
                    I was 4, he became my friend and we had
                    many, many adventures together through the
                    years. When I was 20, we were comrades-in-arms,
                    during the Korean War, and we did lots of Psi-stuff together,

When I had a Q & A with the "All That Is" [Buddha's White Light]
                    in 1952, [I was a member of a group standing in front of him+her],
                    I asked Guardian about it, and in his typical fashion, he asked me
                    "How did I feel about meeting her+him."

I said it was like talking with a friend, a colleague,
                    just like talking with you. "Guardian, I asked, "What
                    is your connection with A.T.I. ? Do you work "for" her+him?"

He laughed, no, no. We work together,
                    we work "with" each other;
                    just like you and I do.

I found that interesting, for it did confirm
                    the Oneness-With-All Things philosophy
                    and belief that I held then and hold now.

Be in harmony,
                    be in beauty.
                    roger
                    note:
                    If I need something, I just need to give myself permission to have it.
                    Focus on intention. . . . As I was trained to do and receive.
                    I don't believe our Psychic abilities are "Given".
                    I worked for mine, I earned them.
                    I don't believe happiness is doled out
                    as a reward
                    given to a lesser being.
                    Harmony,
                    Beauty.
                    PC
                    Last edited by Psychic Child; 01-28-2012, 01:57 PM.
                    Be in Harmony, Walk in Beauty. . .
                    This is a navajo journey-way blessing it was given to me
                    by a navajo healer-shaman, pappa john,

Comment

I have to say that your post has positive qualities to it, but for me it's benefit was lost.

Im not an indigo but a star seed who shouldn't be here, I should still be on my home planet and the post angered me, talking about love etc.

Comment

Psychic Child, great post. Perfect poetry.
                        There are things you've said that are helpful to me.
                        I will come back and read it again.
                        Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch View Post
                          I have to say that your post has positive qualities to it, but for me it's benefit was lost.

Im not an indigo but a star seed who shouldn't be here, I should still be on my home planet and the post angered me, talking about love etc.
                          Hi Switch, I'm afraid I don't know the difference between an Indigo and a starseed. Could you please explain, just a little, your experience of being a starseed?

You say you shouldn't be here. Does that mean you were brought here against your will?

Why did it anger you, the words about love? I'm sorry if the words had that effect.

This is a learning process for me as much as for anyone else. Thanks.

Comment

Oh wow, i felt my heart tingling and my soul lifting !!!!! how do you do that? write what your spirit guides tell you? i would love to talk to my guides as they were my friends, and share things... the number 22, 33 and 44 have been following me everywhere, and I suddenly have the urge to know everything about how to talk to my spirit guides and guardian angels. this post helped me so much !!! thank you!!! i can feel the guide actually talking to me <3

btw that letter was written on my birthday, the 22nd :P
                            Last edited by Dolphinchild96; 01-29-2012, 04:31 PM.
                            dolphin of the water,
                            in rythmic breathing I flow with life,
                            in union my mind, body, and spirit
                            at peace 2 worlds I encounter,
                            you remind me of the joy in play

"we will work together to help everyone see,for they are blind and do not know it."

"you must feel to see."

talking to myself: the human world is so exiting and pitiful at the same time,so many primitves out there,yet so many evolved ppl...

Comment

Happy Birthday Dolphinchild96! That's two reasons that day was a special day

Yes, go ahead and talk to these guides. Just talk to them. Write them a letter. Ask them to send you gentle signs that they can hear you. Allow a few days for the signs to appear.

Just ask them outright to guide you, to help you find your way, to guide you to the best information for you etc.

You might get replies from different guides all together. We all have lots of guides, apparently.

Maybe post your experiences here. All good experiences bring in good vibes for everyone

Comment

Working...
                              X