Gay Indigo's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dannii View Post
    I dont actually believe in gay and straight cuz i think that if you feel a connection with someone then it doesnt matter who are what they are, a connection is a connection regardless of gender. but on the other hand im not really attracted to men so i guess i fall under the lesbian label lol
    oh my!! que barbara!! gracias!!! you're from Tenerife, Spain???....

u speak spanish?......
    Strength is a Beautiful thing.

Comment

• jajaja sí, un poco. aunque sea inglés. my spoken spanish is better than my written spanish. and yes i live in Tenerife! I have alot of family over here and i love the warm weather and the views
      "I don't mind not being able 2 explain the multitude of things I experience. I'm just happy 2 be experiencing them..the alternative is not so interesting." - Everything Is Ok

Comment

• cool Dannii

so english and spanish... so nice... me too, and how long have u been there in Tenerife?
        Strength is a Beautiful thing.

Comment

• This is why I like these parades... they're so much fun. For spending a good time, it's great!

Comment

• only been here full time for a year and a half. although on and off for about 4 years. muchas energy from the volcano which is quite handy!
            "I don't mind not being able 2 explain the multitude of things I experience. I'm just happy 2 be experiencing them..the alternative is not so interesting." - Everything Is Ok

Comment

• My personal favorite is Serbia 2001

Mod: Video link removed as in bad taste
              Last edited by Zen; 05-19-2008, 09:45 AM.
              Anyone that believes they are a reptilian deserves to be sterilized. -- Me

Psychopolitics is the art and science of asserting and maintaining dominion over the thoughts and loyalties of individuals, officers, bureaux, and masses, and the effecting of the conquest of enemy nations through "mental healing".

Comment

• Comment

• For me, one of the defining traits of Indio that I identify with most is the ability to love... uncondtionally, I would not consider myself gay , I find beauty in all things, in all types of people, There are women that I am very attracted to, as well as men. I dont think it wise to put myself in one category or the other, simply because I could be denying myself the love that we all yearn for, wether it come from a man or a woman

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                    For me, one of the defining traits of Indio that I identify with most is the ability to love... uncondtionally, I would not consider myself gay , I find beauty in all things, in all types of people, There are women that I am very attracted to, as well as men. I dont think it wise to put myself in one category or the other, simply because I could be denying myself the love that we all yearn for, wether it come from a man or a woman

Labels... if they would only had one purpose. People give the meaning to labels, positive/ negative, good/ bad; that's the stupidest thing about it.

Comment

• LOL! SpongeBob SquarePants, hahah!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zen View Post
                        LOL! SpongeBob SquarePants, hahah!!
                        That's nothing, my friend!

Comment

• Originally posted by jsps13 View Post
                          That's nothing, my friend!

OK, meet me in Tyron's mum's basement on Wednesday evening at 7:30, and tell me all about it!

Comment

OK, meet me in Tyron's mum's basement on Wednesday evening at 7:30, and tell me all about it!
                            The plan's still missing! We need one, urgently!

Comment

• Originally posted by jsps13 View Post
                              The plan's still missing! We need one, urgently!
                              Under the guise of a SpongeBob SquarePants fan meeting we meet in the basement to discuss the gay uprising about to occur in Central Europe and plan the many 'bouncy castle, jelly and ice-cream' parties that we need to hold in every major city.

Comment

Under the guise of a SpongeBob SquarePants fan meeting we meet in the basement to discuss the gay uprising about to occur in Central Europe and plan the many 'bouncy castle, jelly and ice-cream' parties that we need to hold in every major city.

Yes! Okay...

I'll meet you in an hour or so, just need to go to the gym first to make my body perfect and so guys can check me out. Oh, and I have to do something about my nails and hair.

I'll take some gossip magazines with me, so we can talk about celebrities lifes and laugh at them, making them feel miserable!

Aww, I love the gay stereotype!

Comment

Working...
                                X