Gay Indigo's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay Indigo's

I am new here and i was wondering if there are any other gay indigo's?
    Ryan Peterson

*waves*

i guess you can say im a lesbian.....ive been with my girlfriend for two years.

Comment

x
      Last edited by Isabelle; 07-03-2008, 10:49 PM.

Comment

x

Comment

I have relations with men but i dont consider myself "Gay"

Comment

ive never been one to pay attention to age HOWEVER i don't think i could seriously date anyone that age.....now this isnt everyone but the younger ones seem to be a bit more emotionally all over the place...i know thats how i was..i think its hormones or something.....i don't know.........i had so many problems i wouldn't know where to start........

even my roommate is hard to deal with sometimes and she's 20...a little unstable still...THIS IS NOT TO OFFEND ANYONE IM SORRY

Comment

x

Comment

Ever since I realized there's a feminine side to myself terms like gay/straight/bi seem kinda silly. Identification with the body creates that kind of thinking. I suspect that most men and women have had "homosexual" thoughts but our extremely repressed society mutes this kind of thing.
                Spirit contains male and female swirling together as One.
                ॐ Breathe ॐ
                Galactic Free Press

Comment

x
                  Last edited by Isabelle; 07-03-2008, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Well if it was being labelled then I would answer a 'yes' but apart from writing this I have only come out to a few close online friends, so yes, big step for me this is!

As they say, one step at a time...

Comment

x
                      Last edited by Isabelle; 07-03-2008, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen View Post
                        Well if it was being labelled then I would answer a 'yes' but apart from writing this I have only come out to a few close online friends, so yes, big step for me this is!

As they say, one step at a time...
                        All steps that lead you away from main stream consensus reality are hard...I feel your courage is well devleloped...you've had eons of shaping it...colours through with flying you will

Comment

I'm half gay haha
                          DONT DREAM IT BE IT!

Know thy enemy

Don't live in fear of words alone, live in fear of the actions behind the words or what may happen if those words are never uttered!

sigpic

Comment

yeah im not really a fan of the labels..(lesbian, gay, bi)...people always ask me "omigod, so you're gay?"...and i always answer "well no not really" and they're like "well you have a girlfriend" and im like "yeah i do and i love her to death...."....

im just a sexual being, and a lot of other things...but mainly, I'm just Kaitlin...i made a commitment for right now....is she my twin flame? probably not....but whatever...we feel "right" together...we take care of each other...and she is just so beautiful inside and out....and we've made a home together, like a family so im pretty happy

Comment

do u know what else is really obnoxious?

when people think im missleading (guys) because i say im not 100% gay...

it makes me really annoyed because i love people and i love being around people....and some guys/girls just can't accept im single

Comment

Working...
                              X

Fatal error: Uncaught Database error in vBulletin 5.1.4: Invalid SQL: /** saveDbCache */ SELECT * FROM cacheevent WHERE cacheid IN ('getSearchResults_2d9ca047055d57e0b74e2b45b65326e8','pageNav_50','preloadTemplates_75','vbPre_conversation92.75.30.5447'); MySQL Error : Table './indigoso_production/cacheevent' is marked as crashed and should be repaired Error Number : 145 Request Date : Thursday, December 18th 2014 @ 02:14:24 PM Error Date : Thursday, December 18th 2014 @ 02:14:25 PM Script : http:///forum/indigo-generation/indigo-phenomenon/5447-gay-indigo-s?5252-Gay-Indigo-s= Referrer : IP Address : 54.166.113.249 Username : Guest Classname : vB_Database_MySQL MySQL Version : thrown in /home/indigosociety/public_html/core/vb/database.php on line 1253