Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any people who think they're indigo, but they're actually not?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any people who think they're indigo, but they're actually not?

Are there any people who think that they're indigo, but they're actually not?
    Eternity is a mere moment, just long enough for a joke.

Does it matter? Indigo is just a word
    We don't need to be Indigo to be unique. No two Indigos are the same. "Indigo" means nothing. It's just a word
    ~Aspire to beauty, light, peace and love, whoever you are, wherever you be.
    ~Ground yourself. Then, reach up to Perfection, and place yourself there.
    ~These are the keys to happiness. Choose them. Choose them constantly.
    ~You are worthy of Perfection and Peace. Purity comes to those who seek it.

Comment

yes there are

Comment

The term is a label...don't get too caught up in it...

Comment

Labels are dangerous. Find who you are inside, and then decide what to call yourself.... I prefer to use my name
          "Bring peace everywhere you go. Energy spreads like wildfire. What energy are you sharing with the world today???"
          I am here to help people on their journey. Feel free to contact me about anything. I wish you luck on your journey. -Stacy

Comment

I've encountered plenty of folks who gravitate to the indigo label but are definitely not. lol
            " All the problems of the world can be solved with a garden." Geoff Lawton

Comment

Inevitably, yes. And likely FAR more who are oblivious to the term, that possess more psychic ability than everyone in this thread combined.
              *Insert Clever Comment Here*

Comment

Yes conformity happens everywhere

and there are peeps

who call themselves indigo

because they want to fit in

Comment

Originally posted by LH919 View Post
                  Yes conformity happens everywhere

and there are peeps

who call themselves indigo

because they want to fit in

I was going to say this, but didn't..... Thanks for taking that off of ME
                  "Bring peace everywhere you go. Energy spreads like wildfire. What energy are you sharing with the world today???"
                  I am here to help people on their journey. Feel free to contact me about anything. I wish you luck on your journey. -Stacy

Comment

Originally posted by Grounded Gifts View Post
                    Does it matter? Indigo is just a word
                    We don't need to be Indigo to be unique. No two Indigos are the same. "Indigo" means nothing. It's just a word
                    if it's just a word then why are you here?

Comment

Originally posted by problematique View Post
                      I think that the word 'Indigo' explains who and what we are in a one word definition... Something people can look up and start from. But, as we go deeper into the Indigo phenomenon, the word 'Indigo' becomes less of an identifiable label.

For me the label Indigo was a great starting point, but now, I prefer to find out who I am and not stay confined to a label.

Comment

Originally posted by problematique View Post
                        ahahaha nice shot!

actually someone told me that i'm an indigo, that's why i'm here.
                        but then i realize that meeeh...whatever it's not what i am but what i do.
                        wait...what i do on here actually?

Comment

of course there are, i had the exact opposite case i am indigo but i didnt think i am
                          untill it hit me, all the clues that i took for granted or by just not knowing [like the dream i had 3 to 4 years ago in which i had purplish aura but didnt take note yet i remember it]
                          also saw my own aura when i focused for quite a while its like a deep blue/purple color [hard to decide which one it is both colors looks so identical]

BUT in the end it didnt change a thing, its is only but a part of me
                          comparing it to physical terms its like finding out where you were born
                          it makes you proud but it shouldnt make you want to change yourself
                          "When you doubt your power, you give power to your doubt"
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------
                          "No one can defeat us unless we first defeat ourselves"

Comment

I hate the whole "it's just a word, labels mean nothing" stuff. It means a hell of a lot to some of us. And yes, there are fake indigos just like anything else.

Comment

i'm definitely not an indigo, my aura color is unstable.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Fatal error: Uncaught Database error in vBulletin 5.1.4: [Showing truncated query, original length: 3076] [First 500 chars] Invalid SQL: /** saveDbCache */ SELECT * FROM cacheevent WHERE cacheid IN ('node_56421_lvl1data','node_56421_lvl3data','vBAtchmnts_56421','getSearchResults_c69fb0413dab6f037dbe51660383fbbc','vBAtchmnts_1323587','vBAtchmnts_1323588','vBAtchmnts_1323594','vBAtchmnts_1323629','vBAtchmnts_1323630','vBAtchmnts_1323632','vBAtchmnts_1323634','vBAtchmnts_1323635','vBAtchmnts_1323640','vBAtchmnts_1323642','vBAtchmnts_1323645','vBAtchmnts_1323653','vBAtchmnts_1323663','vBAtchmnts_1323667','node_1323587_l [Last 500 chars] f083d9249dc224','vbnodetext_pre_1323645_31_0:f65fae613801a9cd29f083d9249dc224','vbnodetext1323653_31_0:f65fae613801a9cd29f083d9249dc224','vbnodetext_pre_1323653_31_0:f65fae613801a9cd29f083d9249dc224','vbnodetext1323663_31_0:f65fae613801a9cd29f083d9249dc224','vbnodetext_pre_1323663_31_0:f65fae613801a9cd29f083d9249dc224','vbnodetext1323667_31_0:f65fae613801a9cd29f083d9249dc224','v in /home/indigosociety/public_html/core/vb/database.php on line 1253