Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dreams are taking me to hell ?

Hello IndigoSociety,
    I have a feeling to warn you, ( i dont know if that's the purpose ) but i will tell you what my dreams showed me. As always i got paralyzed at 22:50 and it ended at 23:00, The thing i saw in the dream was a blue planet. just a dark blue planet.
    i couldn't see a sun but the planet itself had light. i didn't had enough time to see anything but i noticed that i was standing in a circle in a Hell scenario, i saw the souls of Bad people dancing in a circle around me. i saw that i had a book before me, one that i didn't really like, i noticed that my mind has interuppted me when i was middle in a dark ritual. I asked for my guide and angel want i went with fast speed into a garden, i saw a women laughing and asked where am i. she wanted me to follow her, she turned her for the last time to me and i said without that i even wanted to say, i have to go sorry. she said Bye. and boom i woke up again.

The most thing is not weird for me, seeing a planet being at weird places, the only thing that scares me is that was doing a dark ritual without even noticing, do i have to see it as a warning or just ignore it.

Hope you have an answer

Mijiu

thanks for sharing that, Mijiu.

how many times you have that dreams?
    only once or several times?
    what time it was, when you woke up from your dream?

Comment

Maybe you belong thier...
      sigpicThough I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil - Psalm 23

Comment

Originally posted by silvercharm View Post
        thanks for sharing that, Mijiu.

how many times you have that dreams?
        only once or several times?
        what time it was, when you woke up from your dream?
        well I get dreams about planet often and that i'm at weird places, but that ritual part is really the first time i got it.

And got it started at 22:50, my body got paralyzed and everything started turning in my head like someone is bouncing on it then it's like im going trough an tunnel then it starts, and it always end at 23:00

Comment

Originally posted by Enlightened View Post
          Maybe you belong thier...
          with Part do you mean, at the planet the garden or the Ritual part ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mijiu View Post
            with Part do you mean, at the planet the garden or the Ritual part ?
            all of it, the circle and the planet.
            sigpicThough I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil - Psalm 23

Comment

its just a dream iv had many scary dreams dont let it faze you.

Comment

Originally posted by Enlightened View Post
                its just a dream iv had many scary dreams dont let it faze you.
                Sorry for my late reply didn't really had the time but what i want to say is a Dream and this is not the same, i dream my whole life, but i started to get these ''things'' from a few weeks ago, i want to forget it, but it comes back so it makes it inpossible to forget it.

Comment

my advise bang your head against a wall and maybe youll forget good luck

Comment

Working...
                  X