i levitated.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i levitated.

took a week. lots of headrushes involved and flying off the ground and on to my face. finally i got veritcal lift.
    my head hurts like a bitch.

i pushed chi into my feet and bounced off the ground sandals included ( flip flops) no leg muscle involved. does that count?
    F L O W

Stop by the "Types of abilities" thread and get Psy Child to add it to the list. I think you'd be the first IS member to nail this one. I've felt like I'd done it before when awaking from the onset of an OBE, and fell about a foot and hit my bed. But it was probably just the sensation of snapping back into my body just as I was rising out of it. The only person I've actually seen do it while awake and standing is David Blaine though.
    *Insert Clever Comment Here*

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Sounds like a "chi leap"

The other kind of levitation is when you fill your cells up with energy (creating vacuum engines),in 100% relaxation which creates a brief anti-gravity effect through your EM field.

Comment

I don't want to be rude or mean but I don't believe you actually did this. I don't doubt the possibility that you felt you achieved it, but that's not the same as actually doing it. Do not forget the power of your vivid imagination. Just because you don't write or paint doesn't mean you're not creative. It is clear to me, that all this stuff you think you're doing, is part of your creative imagination. So long as you're not hurting yourself or anyone, I guess there really is no harm.

When considering that our bodies and pain signals usually mean something, shouldn't your head pain be a warning? Are you not concerned that you might be twisting your brain signal connections and possibly going into some sort of mental psychosis which is why your head is going, "warning! warning!"?

Also, for a moment I'll pretend you did achieve this. If you can do it, and assuming you can improve it to... I guess flying? What's to prevent a "bad guy" from learning it and doing it? What cautions are we going to be able to take to protect other people from "bad guys" with this ability? I mean, if you think about the sky traffic from people flying, there would need to be some sort of guidelines and rules to follow so you don't hurt people in airplanes. And what about litter bugs? What's to prevent someone from going in the air and throwing down coins and hurting people?

I doubt, God/Source/Universe grants abilities willy nilly. I mean I'm going to go on a limb here and say that you're not more deserving than mother theresa when it comes to obtaining special abilities, not that she wanted them. If stuff like this is something that is granted, why do you get it? Are you planning on doing something good with it? Is it all fun and games? Are you going to dedicate your life to service to others and self sacrifice? If you haven't already had this type of life, then apparently you don't need these types of things in order to get this ability. So all you gotta do is *really* want it and work for it and get it? If that's the case, I guess people can work for teleporting, too. So I suppose if this is possible, we're going to have come up with ways for society to protect itself from random people teleporting into their homes, their showers, bank vaults etc.

From my experiences with you, you seem to be an okay dude. However, I think you might be going insane. Functionally insane perhaps, but insane nonetheless. If you can figure out how to fly, let's play out that scene in, "the boy who could fly" and you get your ass over here and take me on a skyline trip. If you go by the motto, "ass, cash, or grass"... you'll be rewarded handsomely if you make me your first passenger. Offer does not extend into the afterlife because I bet we all can do it there. =)
          Snoochie Boochies
          Kumaré - The true story of a false prophet
          = an intentional experiment.

Comment

What's to prevent a "bad guy" from learning it and doing it?
            When we vibrate at a high enough level there is no limit to the possibilities of our expressions other then our beliefs. These kind of possibilities are reserved only for people who vibrate at a high enough level that they would use these abilities wisely and for the good of themselves and others.

Such is the nature of the universe. It has its fail-safes.

Comment

Originally posted by JustJack View Post
              When we vibrate at a high enough level there is no limit to the possibilities of our expressions other then our beliefs. These kind of possibilities are reserved only for people who vibrate at a high enough level that they would use these abilities wisely and for the good of themselves and others.

Such is the nature of the universe. It has its fail-safes.

Who's to say what's a "high" vibrational level?

No offense to OP, but if you've followed him JustJack, he doesn't seem to fit under these guidelines. I'm not saying he's low either. If anything he's neutral, imo. If you know anything about the OP, you would see that most of what he does, is for fun and games... he's been doing these things for his own entertainment. I'm not saying the OP is a bad person, but when you consider what "society" calls a "high vibrational levelled person"... the OP does not fit under these guidelines (no offense slade, <3).

Also, how do you levitate for the good of others?

And what's to prevent society from going all "frankenstein" or "jesus christ crucifix" on his butt and violently eradicting him?
              Snoochie Boochies

Comment

Fun and games are born of high vibrations. People don't usually conduct themselves with such matters at lower vibrations ; They are too busy being bored or trying to combat the unsavory circumstances that they are creating for themselves.. haha

Jesus Christ wasn't crucified.. You cannot endure a punishment which is not in alignment with your vibration and Jesus was of a very high vibration. It defies the laws of quantum mechanics.

He will be fine - let him be

Comment

Fun and games are born of high vibrations.

Are you so sure about that?

One person's ideas of fun and games don't match another person's idea. Some people have sick and twisted ideas that not everyone agrees with. Are they still of high vibrations then?

And you can't be so sure of that. If someone is capable of doing these magical acts, they know better to keep it to themselves. IF it was real, media and the government will be all over it trying to get their hands on it and figuring out how to do it for themselves.. and then there's always that one or many crazy nut that goes, "that's an abomination!" and does something crazy about it.
                  Snoochie Boochies

Comment

Originally posted by OBEsprite View Post

One person's ideas of fun and games don't match another person's idea. Some people have sick and twisted ideas that not everyone agrees with. Are they still of high vibrations then?

And you can't be so sure of that. If someone is capable of doing these magical acts, they know better to keep it to themselves. IF it was real, media and the government will be all over it trying to get their hands on it and figuring out how to do it for themselves.. and then there's always that one or many crazy nut that goes, "that's an abomination!" and does something crazy about it.
                    I am so tired of thinking about this shit sometimes I wish I would have stayed blind in my ego with a normal fucking childhood.

Comment

Originally posted by OBEsprite View Post

I am sure you realize you're going to get alot of negativity for challenging people opinions on here, just for the record I will read your stuff with an open mind.

Comment

They are all over it They just cant utilize it because their consciousness prevents them from accessing these realms of possibilities.

The higher one vibrates, the less effort is required to mold reality in often seemingly miraculous ways. Its nothing new. For instance ; there is a cave out there with a 6 inch deep imprint of a yogi's hand-print in the solid wall of granite.

You cant do this if your consciousness is low. By default a high consciousness will prevent us from causing harm to others, that is simply the way it is. Service to others becomes paramount and there is no desire whatsoever to harm others. The universe also takes care of those who vibrate at a high level and ensure no harm comes their way. It is impossible for them to encounter a situation where they will be hung drawn and quartered for their abilities because the universe simply will not allow that to happen. Just the way it is
                        Last edited by JustJack; 02-05-2013, 06:16 PM.

Comment

They are all over it

The higher one vibrates, the less effort is required to mold reality in often seemingly miraculous ways. Its nothing new. For instance ; there is a cave out there with a 6 inch deep imprint of a yogi's hand-print in the solid wall of granite.

You cant do this if your consciousness is low. By default a high consciousness will prevent us from causing harm to others, that is simply the way it is. Service to others becomes paramount and there is no desire whatsoever to harm others. The universe also takes care of those who vibrate at a high level and ensure no harm comes their way. It is impossible for them to encounter a situation where they will be hung drawn and quartered for their abilities because the universe simply will not allow that to happen. Just the way it is
                          I agree with that, heightened states of awareness I get into I am so full of love and all I want to do is give haha

Comment

Quite a place to be huh

Comment

Quite a place to be huh
                              Haha whenever I sink back towards ego Im always like "Good god that was SO much fun" lol

Comment

Working...
                              X