No announcement yet.

Disclosure TV HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disclosure TV HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN!!!!!!!

Just spreading the word.

http://newsworldwide.wordpress.com/2...rnet-security/
    keeping a strong mind and a soft heart

just always remember, that GOD never gives us to much we couldnt handle.

That is odd to say the least ...
    ~ A Clockwork Indigo ~

Comment

If it ever was down it's back now.

Comment

I checked yesterday and it was down, all you could see was the disclaimer that is in the article linked in the OP ... really weird!
        ~ A Clockwork Indigo ~

Comment

They must have just barely put it back. It was going really slow so maybe they are still having problems. Weird indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by lillies1978 View Post
            I checked yesterday and it was down, all you could see was the disclaimer that is in the article linked in the OP ... really weird!
            Interesting. It is probably psychological warfare.

Could be hackers of any nationality, with or without an agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by FPConEcho View Post
              Interesting. It is probably psychological warfare.

Could be hackers of any nationality, with or without an agenda.
              Did you see the disclaimer pic in the article? Somewhat official looking but fishy nevertheless; it almost seemed as if someone was deliberately trying to illustrate possible consequences of CISPA ... not sure though. Just tried again and the site could not be accessed at all.
              ~ A Clockwork Indigo ~

Comment

Did you see the disclaimer pic in the article? Somewhat official looking but fishy nevertheless; it almost seemed as if someone was deliberately trying to illustrate possible consequences of CISPA ... not sure though. Just tried again and the site could not be accessed at all.

The incidence actually happening is a complete possibility, but that doesn't mean it is official in nature. "Terror-mongering" doesn't exactly look like a term that would be used in an official capacity.

I wouldn't get worked up over it.

Comment

The site is still working for me...?

Comment

http://www.ladydragon.com/news2012/15041201.html

~ A Clockwork Indigo ~

Comment

Haha, you called it!

Comment

Interesting, I was wondering if it may have been done by the site owners, but didn't think they would actually do it because it is too risky. It could or could have resulted in a backlash from people that traffic to the site. They may think they were being clever and maximizing resources by multi-tasking, however, there is such a thing as the boy who cried wolf. This may or may not result in people taking them less serious next time about anything.

Comment

Originally posted by FPConEcho View Post
                          Interesting, I was wondering if it may have been done by the site owners, but didn't think they would actually do it because it is too risky. It could or could have resulted in a backlash from people that traffic to the site. They may think they were being clever and maximizing resources by multi-tasking, however, there is such a thing as the boy who cried wolf. This may or may not result in people taking them less serious next time about anything.
                          Indeed, I think that move was counterproductive ...
                          ~ A Clockwork Indigo ~

Comment

Ok I don't want to have a debate about this for me,
                            All I'm saying it is quit strange how every went to down and all.
                            Maybe it was a warning, trying to alert us? Or those agencies did in fact shut them down temporally to negotiate, with the site owner about some of the hard evidence that was hurtful to these dark forces at work, to take them down. I don't know, it's all to strange.

Comment

Ok new update, DTV is in current maintenance mode, there obvious cleaning there site up, I wonder if it's due to the site being pulled down. There was pretty sensitive videos on that site though, first time viewer and made me cry out of my eyes, I'll never see the world the same again.

Comment

Working...
                              X