Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11:11 &I hear my name called, but no one is there?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11:11 &I hear my name called, but no one is there?

During the last week on 4 different occasions I have heard my name called to me. twice I was a sleep & it woke me up. Once, I thought it was my husband calling me ( man's voice)I said " What" and my husband said he didn't call my name.

The other 2 were when I was out & about doing errands. I feel like spirit is trying to reach me but I have no idea what they want to say. I am a very spiritual person EG)chakra clearings, reiki, meditate at least 3-4 X a week, pray ect... but nothing unusual in meditation or prayer..... someone calls my name when I'm either half a sleep or doing my usual thing.
    eg)grocery shopping

I have also noticed this week that when I look at clocks it will be 11:11 on the clock ( happened 2 X today)
    & a few other times this week....

Any thoughts on what might be happening here? What might this might be?
    I am really confused by this!!
    It has been an unusual week

any insights at all or intuition on this is
    greatly appreciated!
    Thank you!!
    xo

The Universe is trying to get your attention. There are a lot of times that we shift and slip into an unconscious state of being...it can be triggered by distractions within our lives...or something that we have an emotional attachment to. Sometimes we need a wake-up call to snap us out of this foggy haze and back into the reality of being within the present moment. I've been seeing the 11:11 quite a bit recently as well...I just take it as a sign that I am paying attention. As to why you are being called and awoken out of sleep....possibly there is something that your trying to push aside in your life????? Maybe something that your having a hard time facing that possibly at night when awoken would be a good time to reflect and seek to understand and resolve something before falling back asleep? There are also other times when the energy on the planet is so intense that we are awakened by it and must help ground it in before being able to return to sleep.
    Be the change we want to see on the planet...we create our reality...it's time to spread peace not fear!

Comment

hi indigo tribe, i too had the same experience, the sound of someone whispering my name quite firmly, only to be told noone had, this has happened a few times probably about a year ago. The 11:11 incident was more recent for me. At the time i had never heard of it so when i noticed in my car on my dashboard that it was 11.11 on the 11th of the 11th month and i had 11 miles left worth of petrol etc i was actually quite scared by it, i looked into it purely because i then had a couple more incidents of this number 11 situation and i thought argh i wonder if...and i did find that this is apparently (and i am not sure of the credit of this suggestion) that it is natures way or the spirits way of waking you up, to tell you that you are going to awaken. Something like this anyway. There are some really interesting facts about the number 11. For example:

Number 11 is considered a master number

The first plane to hit the twin towers was American Airlines Flight 11.
      The Flight 11 call letters were AA11: A=1, A=1, AA=11.
      Four of the hijackers on flight AA11 have the initials A. A. for their names: AA=11.
      The fifth AA11 hijacker was the pilot, Mohamed Atta, 11 letters, and AA in last name.
      Flight AA11 had 92 people on board - 9 + 2 = 11.
      Flight AA11 had 11 crew members - 2 pilots and 9 flight attendants.
      The target of Flight AA11 was in New York City -11 letters.
      The State of New York was the 11th State added to the Union.
      Manhattan Island was discovered on Sept. 11, 1609 by Henry Hudson -11 letters.
      Trade Center is 11 letters, and Skyscrapers is 11 letters.
      World Trade Center Towers is 22 letters - 2 x 11 =22.
      The WTC Twin Towers - standing side by side, look like the number 11.
      The WTC Towers are each 110-storeys high.
      The first WTC tower hit (North Tower) collapses at 10:28 A.M. -1+2+8=11.
      The 1st Fire Unit to arrive to the WTC towers was FDNY Unit 1. Unit 1 lost 11 firemen.
      The WTC towers collapsed to a height of 11 stories.
      After 99 days of burning, NYC declares the WTC fires are extinguished - 9 x 11 = 99.

The President of the USA - George W. Bush - 11 letters.
      The previous USA President - Bill Clinton - 11 letters.
      The US Secretary of State - Colin Powell - 11 letters.
      Independence Day in the USA is July 4th - 7 + 4 = 11.
      The US President's plane is Air Force One - 11 letters.
      George W. Bush's Air Force One is numbered "29000" on the tail - 2+9+0+0+0 = 11.
      George W. Bush & Bob Beckwith (11 letters) Fireman #164 - 1+6+4 = 11.

Oh and Jesus Christ has 11 letters too.

Comment

have you to do something that you know you are avoiding ?, ya dont need to post it but its just a thought

Comment

next time you hear your name called, ask who's asking, you won't hear the answer out-loud like you heard your name, it'll seem at first as if the answer is coming from within you.....

the response could be anything from a name to a color, letter, or number.... This is the name you'll know this entity by, don't worry if you're hearing it right or not, the name you heard is just a tool, there is a direct link in your mind to that name and the entity's actual energy and being... it will connect you to the entity, as your connection increases if there's a need for the entity to correct you on its name it'll do so....

the entity calling your name mixed with seeing 11:11, I would say, is just like what everyone else has said..... there's something trying to get your attention for something that seems to be quite important to you right now even if you don't really see it...

Comment

Wow, I'm really touched by the sincere responses here You are all amazing ppl
            Thank you so much!!

I have been thinking hard about ur replies &
            I think it might be something that I am avoiding that I think is not
            important but is.

I have been friends w/ this woman let's call her Sara for about 3 yrs.
            Lately she has been very negative about everything...to men, to
            our country we live in, to well has a bad thing to say about everything!!
            Lately Sara has been very hard to be around.
            I decided to stop hanging out with her or answering her calls
            to meet for coffee. Because the last time I went to her house
            she dumped a lot of emotional stuff on me & I got very sick by
            it...I was actually physically sick all weekend from her negativity.

I felt what it was like to be Sara!! And it was not pretty!!
            I am an empath & my state was so bad that I had to call in sick on monday
            ( I was sick for 3 days after her using me as an emotional punching bag,
            if that makes sense)

I am a very optimistic person, I have listened & been a good friend
            to sara for a while.....but lately,
            my body just can't take the abuse anymore & negative energy.

Since avoiding her calls last wk
            I ran into her at a restaurant & I took this as a sign
            to face her....( which is strange, our city is HUGE!, funny how i coincidentally ran into her after trying to avoid her)

But I don't know if I can help her as she is quite complex, intellectualizes everything &
            is bitter & usually expresses negativity everywhere she goes.

perhaps it was her mother ( who passed a few mnths ago calling
            my name in my sleep) Sara doesn't have many friends, she has told me that I am the only person she confides in

Please help, what would you do?
            Should I still be friends with her?
            Thanks
            XO

Comment

Originally posted by INDIGO_TRIBE View Post
              Wow, I'm really touched by the sincere responses here You are all amazing ppl
              Thank you so much!!

I have been thinking hard about ur replies &
              I think it might be something that I am avoiding that I think is not
              important but is.

I have been friends w/ this woman let's call her Sara for about 3 yrs.
              Lately she has been very negative about everything...to men, to
              our country we live in, to well has a bad thing to say about everything!!
              Lately Sara has been very hard to be around.
              I decided to stop hanging out with her or answering her calls
              to meet for coffee. Because the last time I went to her house
              she dumped a lot of emotional stuff on me & I got very sick by
              it...I was actually physically sick all weekend from her negativity.

I felt what it was like to be Sara!! And it was not pretty!!
              I am an empath & my state was so bad that I had to call in sick on monday
              ( I was sick for 3 days after her using me as an emotional punching bag,
              if that makes sense)

I am a very optimistic person, I have listened & been a good friend
              to sara for a while.....but lately,
              my body just can't take the abuse anymore & negative energy.

Since avoiding her calls last wk
              I ran into her at a restaurant & I took this as a sign
              to face her....( which is strange, our city is HUGE!, funny how i coincidentally ran into her after trying to avoid her)

But I don't know if I can help her as she is quite complex, intellectualizes everything &
              is bitter & usually expresses negativity everywhere she goes.

perhaps it was her mother ( who passed a few mnths ago calling
              my name in my sleep) Sara doesn't have many friends, she has told me that I am the only person she confides in

Please help, what would you do?
              Should I still be friends with her?
              Thanks
              XO
              Hun you might be empathetic but you don't "have" to take on her energy. You can shield yourself when you are around her and also remember this is her "Stuff" you can't help her go through it, you can't take it on for her, all you can do is give it back to her...and possibly help her help herself go through it. It's a possibility she needs your help during this time and feels drawn to you. She might not even realize she is pushing that stuff onto you...that happens quite a bit when someone is unconscious of what is occurring within their lives and if they are not facing some of the issues in their lives. So my advice is to start seeing her again and see if she is ready to start helping herself. Remember you don't have to take on her stuff...give it back if she tries to put it on you.
              Love, Light and Blessings!
              Be the change we want to see on the planet...we create our reality...it's time to spread peace not fear!

Comment

Thank you for your feedback & suggestions.
                Your support has been very helpful to me.
                Sometimes it's really hard to come up with solutions
                to problems like this when you are so close to it.
                so it's great to have
                your help! Thanks!!

I've decided that I will still be friends w/ her
                & see Sara but probably best only w/ other
                ppl around to help me shield from most of her
                negativity.

I'll ask who is calling my name if it happens again.
                & stay tuned to what I'm feeling & feel my intuition
                if 11:11 comes up again. I'll keep u posted if anything new happens
                xo

Comment

It's the alien kids playing around tell them to get lost or you will tell the elders! there not suppose to hurt people or bugg them but they think its funny and they are aliens...children at play....

Just dont answer back some of them will hurt you......so dont answer back and tell them you will kick there butts it works..

Comment

so u think alien kids are calling my name?
                    interesting...

Comment

Working...
                    X