strange feeling in my hands

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• strange feeling in my hands

ok this is probably going to sound a little.. goofy.. but for the last few years i have felt this feeling in my hands.. two totally different feelings.
    in my left hand i get like a pins and needles feeling, kinda tingly. my hand gets warm, well hot actually. in my right hand it gets cold, and feels like im drawing energy away with it.
    since i can remember, whenever id have a sick pet id always use my left to push energy into the pet to make it feel better, and in one case... use my right to draw away the suffering as my dog was dieing.
    sometimes when i walk past people one of my hands will react, kinda like a magnet. at first i thought it was nothing.. but even when i was younger (only 13 now) i was doing it. the thing with my dog happened when i was about 7.
    any ideas?
    thanks in advance =)
    www.thelostway.net

Come chat with us!

it looks like the chi thing did you ever looked about meridian and accupressure ? but actually feeling the chi is like sensation of warmth and it always play on blood circulation and it can create spasm or tingling/numbness sensation when there is a blocage or 'unclean' area

Comment

Originally posted by h0bby1 View Post
      it looks like the chi thing did you ever looked about meridian and accupressure ? but actually feeling the chi is like sensation of warmth and it always play on blood circulation and it can create spasm or tingling/numbness sensation when there is a blocage or 'unclean' area
      ive never really heard much about chi.. apart from it being somekind of energy. the warmth feeling definatley comes, i let someone i know touch my hand while i was feeling it and they couldnt believe how hot my hand was.. we were standing outside on a frosty day with us both shivering from the cold and i had no gloves. so ive always known theres something.. odd.. about it but i really dont know where to begin looking for info on it.
      thanks for the quick reply!
      <3
      www.thelostway.net

Come chat with us!

Comment

http://www.essortment.com/all/chienergy_rosx.htm
        http://hubpages.com/hub/Chi-Energy-Meditation-Exercise

You can take a look at these pages about chi energy
        Don't worry about the tingling and warmth, it's something natural
        An easy technique to feel the energy in between your hands is this:
        1) Place your palms so as the one is facing the other
        2) You will feel tingling, "needle" feeling or even warmth - this is your chi energy
        3) Bring your palms slowly closer but don't let them touch each other and then put them slowly away one from the other - you have already created a magnetic chi field
        4) Now visualize that this energy is formed on a ball in between your hands (you can visualize it in any color you want or even change shape)
        5) Visualize again that you gather all the energy in one hand and let your other hand free and away from the other hand with the chi energy.
        6) The hand that has the chi energy, place it as you were holding a ball (with the palm facing upwards)
        7) Congratz you have made a chi ball - you can use it for you (healing for example by placing it on your solar plexus) or give it instructions by sending it to another person
        "Some Warriors look fierce but are mild. Some seem timid but are vicious. Look beyond appearances - position yourself for the advantage. - Deng Ming-Dao

sigpic

Comment

Good day

This is a common thing among healers.
          And you are already doing what many healers practice years to become.

What you have is an ability often called healing hands.
          Reiki is a type of using this. You may want to look into learning
          Reiki. However, be sure to learn about Reiki before you get
          any Reiki attunements.

Many of the 'so called' Reiki masters today, give the attunement first
          and then teach (maybe) how to use the powers. (The attunement is
          just the master running energy through your palms, imbedding ancient
          Reiki symbols in them and opening up the passage ways of healing
          energy to flow through your palms) Anyway, learn first, then get the
          attunements if you feel they are right for you. Reiki is not the only
          path, but it is a good one, and well known. (later, even if you do
          not get reiki attunements, you will often describe to people you are
          working on that you are doing reiki, or something reiki like.)

Anyway, back to what you are feeling. You are experiencing energy
          flowing through the palms of your hands. Chi is the oriental word
          for energy / energy flow. There are many types of energy, healing
          energy, universal energy, etc. They are indeed all the same, however
          in the same breath they are each different in how the act and what they
          do. You will learn about these as you go along.

Now, 'healing hands' or 'hot hands'. This happens to most healers when
          they start to wake up to their powers. Myself, my hands started to feel
          like they were on fire. Uncomfortably hot. Especially when someone who
          needed healing was close by. You will go through a similar experience.

What really helped for me is using the healing energy. AmazonPrincess'
          exercises are very good to practice. Even more helpful is actually working
          on someone that needs healing/energy. Give people massages.
          Work on reflexology. Or just help people with stretching. Just getting
          your hands on people really helps.

However, on the flip side, avoid very draining people. Avoid like the plague
          people who are continuously sick, or constantly have some sort of problem.
          These people do not want to be healed, they want your energy, and they
          want to stay sick so they can continue to get sympathy. These people take
          all your energy and give nothing back. And then they want more of your
          energy.

I strongly suggest "Hands of Light" by Barbara Brennan.

I do not fully understand how, but I have come to master my energy flows
          and can turn it up or down as the need dictates. It came from using the
          energy. Not like a valve on/off, but something like, I want flow now/
          I do not need flow right now. If you try to shut off the flow by forcing
          it to stop,.. well, its like putting a big rock in the way of a river. The
          river may be blocked for a little bit, but it will rush around the blockage
          and cause all kinds of problems (erosion).

You will learn to work with it. Ask all the questions you want, we are
          here to help, and love to help.

Be well

BuilderOfCastles

Comment

so much of what you guys have said feels right, there is one part im a little uncomfortable with..
            the getting my hands on people, ive been through a lot not that long ago.. infact im only just getting used to hugging my foster dad and even then it sometimes doesnt feel right. ive been practicing (i guess without even knowing it) with pets. is that still ok? or does it have to be people?
            www.thelostway.net

Come chat with us!

Comment

it works on every living things

Comment

You absorb with your right and emit with your left.

I absorb with my left and emit with my right - your opposite.

A caution that the people above forgot to mention: if you don't complete a circuit, you'll end up absorbing someone's energy. This can be harmful if the person is sick because you'll take their illness into you.

Thus you'll want to avoid shaking hands with your right hand to avoid absorbing illness.

Comment

Yes, pets are all right.
                  I have never found an energy sucking pet. They are nothing but
                  pure love.

I went through similar experiences as you.
                  My family did not touch. It took me a long while to get to the point of
                  it being ok to touch people. A high energy spiritual group and lots of
                  hugs is what did it for me.

I still cannot hug my mother. She hurts me whenever she does.
                  Not maliciously, but, she is not open to hugging, so she will often
                  put her bony shoulder into my chest, or something else.
                  And her energy just sucks.

Be well

BuilderOfCastles

Comment

aw I want a pet to hug =P theyre so cute
                    Last edited by cerise333; 07-16-2010, 05:29 PM.

Comment

I also used to get the hot type of feeling but now its more like tingly needles electric feeling instead of hot sometimes it gets hot specially when Im around people when Im alone its only needle feeling on right hand mostly I can change at will between each hand but I only get the needle feeling on my right hand what does that mean? sometimes also the needle feeling on my right gets out of control also when Im around other people sometimes either one of my hand will start heating up like burning penpencil do you know why that happens? I wonder if sneakers has also had the burning up like crazy when someone goes by for no special or real reason???
                      Last edited by cerise333; 07-16-2010, 05:38 PM.

Comment

tingling/needle/numbness are were the area is not clear, blocaged meridian or toxing build up, tensed muscle etc

Comment

Does this look familiar?

This is what my set up looks like if you could see energy pathways.

From your description, you have the same system but in reverse - you draw with your right and I draw with my left.

Comment

I love naruto!!!!
                            "The love that you withhold is the pain that you carry, lifetime after lifetime" - Alex Collier

Comment

when i tap into my higher self and enter a trance, sometimes my hand begin to move by themselves in weird ways configuring energy.
                              "The love that you withhold is the pain that you carry, lifetime after lifetime" - Alex Collier

Comment

Working...
                              X