Am I an Indigo Child???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I an Indigo Child???

I'm sure I'm not the only one here with this concern but I wonder if my "specialness" has to do with being this genetically upgraded human or if it is because I'm spiritual. I am 19 and have had a pretty normal childhood so far as I know. In high school I always knew I was different from everyone else because instead of focusing on material objects like cars and shoes, I was more concerned with my deep fears and personal complexes. That's not to say I'm weird, on the outside most people see me like everyone else and it is well they should, I am just always pushing myself for the greater good. I can communicate somewhat with spirits of nature and feel very connected to nature a lot of the time. I have a nak for hearing other people's words but not what they are literally saying...it is if there is another being within them talking to the deep parts of my intellect. I can see subtle energy like auras and flickers of expression and sometimes emotions and thoughts as well. I am also very creative, so much that i can make out images (illusions) of my environment at will. Sometimes I get a quick glimse of the future tho very rarely. I have seen visions of how my spiritual journey will unfold and also a vision of a beautiful spirit at an Indian mound burial site. I don't have normal dreams like being a firefighter and such. My dreams are mostly unexplainable to most people. I have always longed for a spiritually perfected universe without all the bullshit but don't feel like I remember a lost home as some say. I also feel a connection to other people and their actions. I could probably go on but I've already said too much. So, do I sound Indigo, or just spiritual? Please feel free to ask pressing questions

Hey!!! It sounds like you may be one. But the best person to say is you. You should read up on Indigos (what it is to be an Indigo). There are several books out there as well as websites that have free tests and the like. In the end it seems like most Indigos don't fit the bill 100%. For example they may have the indigo aura, but don't exhibit all the other Indigo qualites. Or they may exhibit all the other Indigo qualities, but don't have the indigo aura as their primary aura color. In the end I guess it's up to you to decide with the help of research what makes an Indigo an Indigo and then, if you are one. You may also want to look up "Crystal children". You may fit in that category as well.
    "Man's abiding happiness is not in getting anything but in giving himself up to what is greater than himself, to ideas which are larger than his individual life, the idea of his country, of humanity, of God." --Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Yeah you're right. Thanks for the advice!

Comment

No prob. And WELCOME to IS. Am sure you'll have a great time here communicating with the others who are experiencing the same things you are!!!!

Btw google "indigo children and birth charts". Supposedly another sign indicating if you are an indigo can be found in your astrological birth chart.
        "Man's abiding happiness is not in getting anything but in giving himself up to what is greater than himself, to ideas which are larger than his individual life, the idea of his country, of humanity, of God." --Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Yes, you have been chosen.

Welcome.

Comment

Here, this might help...

http://indigosociety.com/showthread....-Indigo-Traits

Check out this thread to help see whether you're an Indigo or not. I know it helped me, amongst others. Either way, Indigo or not, you're more than welcome to come and explore! Provided you don't troll around of course and being a nuisance... :P We're always looking for new intelligent contributive and loving compassionate souls in this site. :-)
            sigpic

"If power was an illusion, wasn't weakness necessarily one also?" ~ Lois McMaster Bujold

Comment

I think you must be an indigo if you can do all that.

Comment

Of course you are!

Sounds to me that you are an indigo, the fact that you have even heard of us is a door that has opened.
                Like one of the other's have said do some research as to what Indigo is.

I would say that most of us have different ideas as to what it is to be indigo.
                To me it is the vibrational frequency I am able to hold.
                My soul vibrates at a much higher vibration, my soul is white but my body is indigo.

It is fun to do the research about ourselves, it is always comforting to realize who we are!

Enjoy the site, Iam new here also and have been enjoying reading everyone's experiences.

citta

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  No prob. And WELCOME to IS. Am sure you'll have a great time here communicating with the others who are experiencing the same things you are!!!!

Btw google "indigo children and birth charts". Supposedly another sign indicating if you are an indigo can be found in your astrological birth chart.
                  Shania... i just gugling, n found this article hxxp://indigolifecenter.wordpress.com/2008/01/17/the-birth-charts-of-indigo-children

copas :
                  I took my computer on a lengthy journey from 1977-1998 and discovered the following.
                  In September 1977 the major planets had moved into the following signs:
                  First indigo date
                  Nep-13 degrees Sag,
                  Uranus-9 degrees Scorpio
                  Pluto-14 degrees Libra
                  Sun-21 degrees Virgo
                  Saturn-24 degrees Leo
                  Jupiter-3 degrees Cancer

whuaaaa.. i was born on Sept 1977, i'm a libra girl.
                  really shock when I found this detail.

honestly i have the same question like TS
                  until i decided to looking for again bout indigo.

yesterday, i have a charity with my friends
                  that's make me crazy... bout my feeling for that children,
                  and the midnite, i crying... *ugh
                  Last edited by vinc; 09-15-2010, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by citta View Post
                    Sounds to me that you are an indigo, the fact that you have even heard of us is a door that has opened.
                    Like one of the other's have said do some research as to what Indigo is.

I would say that most of us have different ideas as to what it is to be indigo.
                    To me it is the vibrational frequency I am able to hold.
                    My soul vibrates at a much higher vibration, my soul is white but my body is indigo.

It is fun to do the research about ourselves, it is always comforting to realize who we are!

Enjoy the site, Iam new here also and have been enjoying reading everyone's experiences.

citta
                    This. I thoroughly agree with the bolded section in this post. I have been told that I have an 'inner golden aura' a couple times by seers and psychics, as well as my indigo friends... So this correlates with her statement concerning Indigo & Crystal being a vibrational state whilst containing your whole composite soul, one of the many "you's". For me, I have always known Gold to be my true color, not necessarily Indigo or Crystal/Octarine. This was confirmed later by my friends who were psychic or clairvoyant. Take your time, don't stress or worry about who you are, enjoy yourself, and most of all... Have fun! *pats back*
                    sigpic

"If power was an illusion, wasn't weakness necessarily one also?" ~ Lois McMaster Bujold

Comment

Originally posted by vinc View Post
                      Shania... i just gugling, n found this article hxxp://indigolifecenter.wordpress.com/2008/01/17/the-birth-charts-of-indigo-children

copas :
                      I took my computer on a lengthy journey from 1977-1998 and discovered the following.
                      In September 1977 the major planets had moved into the following signs:
                      First indigo date
                      Nep-13 degrees Sag,
                      Uranus-9 degrees Scorpio
                      Pluto-14 degrees Libra
                      Sun-21 degrees Virgo
                      Saturn-24 degrees Leo
                      Jupiter-3 degrees Cancer

whuaaaa.. i was born on Sept 1977, i'm a libra girl.
                      really shock when I found this detail.

honestly i have the same question like TS
                      until i decided to looking for again bout indigo.

yesterday, i have a charity with my friends
                      that's make me crazy... bout my feeling for that children,
                      and the midnite, i crying... *ugh

Vinc, I'm glad you were able to find more information on indigo-ism. :-) I just came up with that, "indigo-ism". I think i'm going to use that from now on. Hehehe!!! Anyway, i'm really glad you found the info helpful in discovering more about yourself. If you find any other new indigo identificaton sites please let us know. <hugs>

Comment

Originally posted by AscendedLegend View Post
                        Here, this might help...

http://indigosociety.com/showthread....-Indigo-Traits

Check out this thread to help see whether you're an Indigo or not. I know it helped me, amongst others. Either way, Indigo or not, you're more than welcome to come and explore! Provided you don't troll around of course and being a nuisance... :P We're always looking for new intelligent contributive and loving compassionate souls in this site. :-)

AscendedLegend, thanks for posting that thread. I found it really helpful myself. It seemed to ring more true than some of the other stuff that i've seen online.

Comment

Working...
                        X