throat chakra

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• throat chakra

I have big problems with my throat chakra I think really blocked. Some of the symptoms are: I speak very fast and unclearly(well people often don't understand what i'm saying), I have trouble expressing myself properly, I tend to dominate situations and talk a lot, general comunication and self-expresion problems. I have tried many things to help but nothing seems to really help. Yoga helped with my shoulder and neck pain though. Im really lost now as nothing seems to bring results. Btw. my mom and grandmother both have thyroid problems and I'm worried that i might have the same. Also when I was very little I had ear infections. I also have eye problems(short sightnes)
    What can I do to help my chakra? Please help me

You could go to a healing session to help you with that Charka. I too have/had problems with the throat chakra sometimes, but I am getting better.

"Toning, Meditation and Primal Screaming - Tools for Throat Chakra Clearing

Toning is an excellent cleanser and expansion tool for clearing throat chakra blockages. One may listen a toning tape, tuning forks or crystal bowls, allowing the vibrations to adjust the throat chakra for healing and clearing.

An even more powerful way of toning is to tone using your own voice. The way I do it is to simply start making tones thru a slightly opened mouth, after doing some deep breathing for a little while to calm myself and reach a more meditative state.

While toning in this way, I experiment with directing the tones up or down in pitch and intend them toward the chakra that feels congested, in this case that would be the throat.

Once I find a resonant tone for my own throat chakra, I can feel it penetrating that area and while that's happening I focus on releasing limiting communication skills and bringing in the ability to speak my truth more and more consistently in all cases.

Meditation for throat chakra clearing:

With your hands over the throat chakra, meditate while visualizing radiant blue light flowing into the throat, may be helpful for throat chakra clearing.

Tapes designed to lead into a meditative space, such as hypnosis, binaural beat, or subliminal tapes can be assist the mind toward the energetic position that would naturally help to clear the chakras.

Of course, seeing an energetic healer is often quite helpful in clearing chakra blockages as well.

My most significant criteria for any healer I choose to work with is that I feel safe with them. I may have fear around whatever it is I need to heal but I feel safe with the healer or I don't work with them.

An energetic healer may spin the chakra energetically in whichever direction is indicated, to get the energy flowing in that chakra again. They may alternately infuse certain frequencies into the chakra as a way of flooding the area with clarifying energy.

A high-level etheric alchemist may simply witness you from such a space that you shift yourself, which is the most empowering form of healing facilitation. The state of witnessing a sovereign being is, in itself, an etheric elixer that bathes the field and can most powerfully assist in whatever shifts are in alignment in the moment.

Primal Screaming can be very effective for throat chakra clearing too, if done with focus and spiritual intent. Just ranting and raving is not the same as creating safe, sacred space within which you can fully release sound.

For a time, I lived in a remote area where I could just scream as loud as my lungs would allow and no one would notice or care.

When that space was no longer available, I used to drive somewhere in my car, away from everything and everyone. As I sat there, I prayed and then I just let a sound come, fully and loudly.

Sometimes, primal screaming can be so intense as to be scary so if you don't feel safe doing it alone, find a friend who will agree to go to some space where you don't have to be concerned about being loud and screaming with abandon.

Afterwards, I find walking or taking a hot bath to be a good way to integrate my cells and balance after a release.

Singing and chanting can also be potent cures for a clogged throat chakra and is particularly powerful if singing spiritual songs or chants."

http://www.askahealer.com/throat-chakra-clearing.htm
    Water which is too pure has no fish -- Ts'ai Ken T'an

Comment

Thanks a lot I will definately try doing the video every day. As for the healer.. I think it;s a great idea but i doubt that there are any where I live, plus my wouldn't let me for sure... As for making sounds it;s almost imposible, since there is always somebody in my house and I wouldn't feel comfortable doing that when others hear..

Comment

Pendulum Clearing

Ooh, toning is super fun and super healing for anything and everything... so I second that recommendation!

But given that you are in a silent space, using a pendulum is a simple way to clear your chakras. You may need to practice to get comfortable with the tool if you have never used one, though chakra cleansing is easier to do than divination.

Grab a necklace or something that dangles -- it does not have to be some fancy speckled crystal to be effective, though those are nice! Ask that you connect to your higher self, the angels, and enlightened masters. Then go through all of your chakras, starting at the root, and ask that they cleanse and balance your energy. Watch the pendulum start swinging... when it stops moving, you're clear and can move on to the next chakra.

You can also visualize them... visualize the color, then see the chakra as a basket that you are emptying, or see hands come in and wash the chakra, or whatever... you can play around with it.

If you do this regularly your whole system should be in balance, including your throat.
        ..*) .*)
        (. (*(♥ May Your Day Be Filled with Peace, Love, Joy, and Beauty
        (. (.♥ http://peacefulpresents.wordpress.com/ - Healing Blog, Reiki, & Intuitive Readings

Comment

those can assist yet alot of issues that a person has that is linked w/ the throat chakra is clear and precise communication of truth. I went through periods of time where i felt like my throat would close up...used 2 happen when i was w/ my ex and other certain times and i found it was because i was feeling surpressed and unable to speak the truth that was coming through me. If you look at the kabbalistic tree of life

D'aat also known as the throat chakra is what they call the hidden chakra. It is not connected 2 anything else around it...so that it actually is the hardest chakra to clear up...for b4 you can speak the truth 100% clearly you must be willing to let go of old belief systems and not be attached to any of them...so you will find that being flexible and allowing things to come through clearly is the only way to really strengthen this chakra. A lot of times we speak quickly because we really don't want people 2 understand us because of not wanting another person to judge what we have to say. To speak compassionately, truthfully and evenly w/ another person the rest of your chakras need to be pretty much balanced and activated. I like to picture it like the Hope Blue Diamond....one of the most brilliant treasures we have ever known is honest, authentic communication with another person. There's more 2 it then just toning and sounds...there's a lot of emotional things involved and situations that you might need 2 take a look at in your life that needs addressed so that you can start to communicate with others on a whole new level. Good Luck...lots of love and light blessings!
          Loving yourself has to occur before you can allow anyone else to Love you in return.
          Sometimes I just want to spread my wings and soar....anyone else want to come with me?

Comment

Ah, toning and chanting is a great way to reinforce the throat chakra. I used to really enjoy chanting the throat chakra bija mantra, HAM, out loud to singing bowl music. I also like using the mudra I found on this page to help reinforce my voice. You don't have to chant loudly for it to help, but in my own experience, my chakra chanting seems to get a lot louder when I get to the throat chakra. I've also found listening to this video series to be very helpful for clearing/powering up my chakras. Here's the Throat chakra video, all you have to do is meditate quietly to it.

I only come here seeking peace
            I only come here seeking me
            It seems I came to leave...

"Dark Angel" ~ VNV Nation

Comment

,,A lot of times we speak quickly because we really don't want people 2 understand us because of not wanting another person to judge what we have to say.""

I think that's completely right! I never even realised it before...

,,Watch the pendulum start swinging... when it stops moving, you're clear and can move on to the next chakra.""

I never tried that before but I definately will! Will the necklace/pendulum swing by itself? Or do I have to swing it?

Any suggestions on how I can release throat tension and tightness? Would chanting help for that?
              I think I feel really supressed in most areas of my life but especially at school. I feel like I have to speak what my teachers and class mates want to hear and if I say what I really think or feel they judge me and just look at me diferently. I sometimes feel like I have to behave a certain way to keep up my reputation. How can I express myself in these types of situations?
              Last edited by radiance04; 02-04-2012, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by peacefulpresents View Post
                Ooh, toning is super fun and super healing for anything and everything... so I second that recommendation!

But given that you are in a silent space, using a pendulum is a simple way to clear your chakras. You may need to practice to get comfortable with the tool if you have never used one, though chakra cleansing is easier to do than divination.

Grab a necklace or something that dangles -- it does not have to be some fancy speckled crystal to be effective, though those are nice! Ask that you connect to your higher self, the angels, and enlightened masters. Then go through all of your chakras, starting at the root, and ask that they cleanse and balance your energy. Watch the pendulum start swinging... when it stops moving, you're clear and can move on to the next chakra.

You can also visualize them... visualize the color, then see the chakra as a basket that you are emptying, or see hands come in and wash the chakra, or whatever... you can play around with it.

If you do this regularly your whole system should be in balance, including your throat.
                Thank you for this post! I have an overactive throat chakra, and underactive sacral and root chakras and have been pondering a good way to get them all balanced. Having used my pendulum many times in the past, this is absolutely perfect for me. Thanks so much!!!!

Comment

I think I feel really supressed in most areas of my life but especially at school. I feel like I have to speak what my teachers and class mates want to hear and if I say what I really think or feel they judge me and just look at me diferently. I sometimes feel like I have to behave a certain way to keep up my reputation. How can I express myself in these types of situations? Should I just say what I think and notcare about what others think?

Comment

Originally posted by radiance04 View Post
                    I think I feel really supressed in most areas of my life but especially at school. I feel like I have to speak what my teachers and class mates want to hear and if I say what I really think or feel they judge me and just look at me diferently. I sometimes feel like I have to behave a certain way to keep up my reputation. How can I express myself in these types of situations? Should I just say what I think and notcare about what others think?
                    The fact that you're even asking that question here says a lot.
                    Does the opinion of others mean that much to you? Do you want to go through life doing and saying what others want you to for the sake of a reputation? Or do you want to express who you truly are?
                    Then again, don't feel like you have to do any of this because I'm suggesting it. It's your life and you have to live it the way you want to.
                    But, personally, I believe that if they were truly my friends, it wouldn't be because I was telling them what they wanted or expected to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by leavingterra View Post
                      Does the opinion of others mean that much to you? Do you want to go through life doing and saying what others want you to for the sake of a reputation? Or do you want to express who you truly are?
                      No the opinion of others doesn't really matter to me, but their opinions have a big influence on my grades. And I want good grades. I don't want to hold up a reputation for them but for my behavior grade and I don't want others to treat me in a worse way

Comment

I'm not saying you shouldn't be polite to your teachers or anything, I meant it more about your peers. If you're not expressing yourself, there's no way of saying that they'll definitely treat you "worse" if you do.

Comment

Originally posted by leavingterra View Post
                          I'm not saying you shouldn't be polite to your teachers or anything, I meant it more about your peers. If you're not expressing yourself, there's no way of saying that they'll definitely treat you "worse" if you do.
                          I am always polite to teachers when speaking my personal opionions, but some of them just don't accept that other opinions than their opinions exist. They think that they are the only ones who can be right. They just like being right and having the last word and don't like others questioning what they are saying, even if it is said politely.

My peers are just typical closed-minded teens just thinking about the next dance, who's wearing what and gossiping. If I even tried to say something about chakras they would think that I'm mad.
                          But I just want to know what to do about my teachers...

Comment

useful information here thank you!

Comment

Thanks a lot for the info... and the video!

I too seem to have issues with my throat chakra, guessing its almost blocked as my entire life is bottled up in there.
                              Whenever i am talking to someone or just expressing my REAL views on any topic, for more than 10-15 minutes, my whole body starts vibrating or shaking, starting from the throat.
                              It starts like a vibrator stuck in my throat and eventually spreads through the body, but maximum damage is at the throat. becomes difficult to speak entire sentences. I have to shut up and peace out till it stops.
                              Also, just got diagnosed with Hypothyroidism... so currently on thyroxine pills. throat looks funny with a swelling... hopefully it'll come back to normal in a couple of years.

So... ya... thanks for the posts... gonna try some of the above methods of healing

Comment

Working...
                              X

Fatal error: Uncaught Database error in vBulletin 5.1.4: [Showing truncated query, original length: 3041] [First 500 chars] Invalid SQL: /** saveDbCache */ SELECT * FROM cacheevent WHERE cacheid IN ('node_52682_lvl1data','node_52682_lvl3data','vBAtchmnts_52682','getSearchResults_2117a4b48c6023883c662e92330a26aa','vBAtchmnts_1271624','vBAtchmnts_1271627','vBAtchmnts_1271719','vBAtchmnts_1271765','vBAtchmnts_1271768','vBAtchmnts_1271821','vBAtchmnts_1271838','vBAtchmnts_1271862','vBAtchmnts_1271869','vBAtchmnts_1271878','vBAtchmnts_1271888','vBAtchmnts_1272010','vBAtchmnts_1279442','vBAtchmnts_1279488','node_1271624_l [Last 500 chars] 3d9249dc224','vbnodetext_pre_1271888_31_0:f65fae613801a9cd29f083d9249dc224','vbnodetext1272010_31_0:f65fae613801a9cd29f083d9249dc224','vbnodetext_pre_1272010_31_0:f65fae613801a9cd29f083d9249dc224','vbnodetext1279442_31_0:f65fae613801a9cd29f083d9249dc224','vbnodetext_pre_1279442_31_0:f65fae613801a9cd29f083d9249dc224','vbnodetext1279488_31_0:f65fae613801a9cd29f083d9249dc224','vbno in /home/indigosociety/public_html/core/vb/database.php on line 1253