What the f am I

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the f am I

I'm lost. Somehow I don't know anything about me. I only have some facts. I don't know am I indigo or crystal or starchild(starseed) and I would like you to help me. I have characteristics of each one, and more than 90 percent in each. Since I was a child I used to talk to the stars and once some woman weird-looking saved me from death when I was 4 or 5 yrs. But that wasnt a human, she disappeared after that. Sometimes I hear a man talking on weird but known to me language. I can appear in dream of my friends and show them the right way or tell them things I cant in live. I have proofes of that. Those friends tell me - "I had a dream of you last night and it was socreal, like you have really been by me." I want to go home really. My deppression grows each day more. I have some goals but somehow they appear so unreal to accomplish. Sometimes I have visions in my dreams and I can read people if I only look them into their eyes and contentrate. I often talk to guides from my hrome and they really help me. I had some bioenergetic healings on people. I dont know what to do. Any advice or though would be great. I'm sorry for my bad English but Im from Croatia. Thanks.

bato, understand you're human...meaning you're a eternal spirit made flesh when you came to earth. Does it really matter that you label yourself indigo, crystal or starchild? In my opinion no, you're you. Many here have had shared dream experiences, value them for what they are and try not to read too much into them. Many people have clearer thought and easier access to their higher self while sleeping, which is why you might know the right things to do or say then.

Live your life, try not to let the experiences you've had drive you nuts, enjoy them, learn about them if you want to, but use your head. No one here can tell you anything you can't figure out for yourself.
    Proverbs 3:5 Trust the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.

Comment

Bato, you are an amazing person, that is what you are. I have never seen the purpose of labels being used to define us. I am gay, I am bi, I am indigo, I am democratic, I am Pagan, I am sagitarius, I am blah blah blah. These titles and labels are not defining points in our existence. I enjoy other women, so I am gay. I am a liberal thinker for free people, so I am democratic. We are the way we are that exhudes into a label. The label itself is unimportant. You are who you are. Dont get caught up in having to have that label to be someone. You sound like a great person, a great helper to many, that has several wonderful qualities that could identify as indigo or starseed. Quit worrying about what to call youself, and worry about just being yourself.
      Be the change you want to see in the world. - Ghandi

www.facebook.com/faithinhumanityplus1

Comment

I know what you want to say and thank you for those words. I don't what I am : like I'm indigo crystal starseed or something like that. I want to know who I am. Where I'm from. What is my mission. Or I just have some physical disorder. Its hard for me not having answers on theese questions. I know you cant help me more than I can do it myself but that feel of lost is killing me inside.

Comment

I don't want to know*

Comment

Originally posted by bato View Post
            I'm lost. Somehow I don't know anything about me ...
            Just leave it like that. Is there really something more to know? Once you have defined yourself somehow, and repeat it to yourself, it will dissolve again after some time and you are lost again and again.

Can it be that it is not actually you who wants to define you, but people around you as society. You can orient better in society when you know yourself? But this is a very problem. Life evolves, the universe evolves, existence evolves, and also you evolve. And once a person gets stuck with a good label, it simply restricts its evolution and growth.

Instead just be spontaneous, be curious, intuitive, allow life to guide you. Trust me, it does a pretty good job, only once you allow it to.

Comment

Originally posted by joel View Post
              Just leave it like that. Is there really something more to know? Once you have defined yourself somehow, and repeat it to yourself, it will dissolve again after some time and you are lost again and again.

Can it be that it is not actually you who wants to define you, but people around you as society. You can orient better in society when you know yourself? But this is a very problem. Life evolves, the universe evolves, existence evolves, and also you evolve. And once a person gets stuck with a good label, it simply restricts its evolution and growth.

Instead just be spontaneous, be curious, intuitive, allow life to guide you. Trust me, it does a pretty good job, only once you allow it to.

yes it is also a growing process, i was lost for a small time and i still feel i'm lost, i feel that i'm a indigo but yet a starseeder, the best thing i can tell you is give it time but don't force it, as for the depression its a part of being a indigo, i'm guessing you absorb all energies around you and this can lead to a unbalance of your emotions :l It helps if you clean your room and keep it clean and take walks out at night past 12:00 am or 3:00 am or when there is no one out side with no sound, just look up at the stars and things will start coming to you its really, i think this is a part of being a starseeder the ability to gain wisdom and knowledge just from walking around at night looking at the starts and talking to your self, you should really try it you have nothing to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by 101kitty View Post
                yes it is also a growing process, i was lost for a small time and i still feel i'm lost, i feel that i'm a indigo but yet a starseeder, the best thing i can tell you is give it time but don't force it, as for the depression its a part of being a indigo, i'm guessing you absorb all energies around you and this can lead to a unbalance of your emotions :l It helps if you clean your room and keep it clean and take walks out at night past 12:00 am or 3:00 am or when there is no one out side with no sound, just look up at the stars and things will start coming to you its really, i think this is a part of being a starseeder the ability to gain wisdom and knowledge just from walking around at night looking at the starts and talking to your self, you should really try it you have nothing to lose.
                Beautiful words. Night time is the best time for being alone and completely with yourself. It's the greatest meditation.

Comment

You're a human
                  You're too young to live this way. Just look around and see. That life is beauty.
                  ~ Of Mice & Men; The Great Hendowski

Comment

How old are you?

And people, just because it doesn't matter for some people whether or not they are crystal, indigo, what ever. There is certainly a difference and some people can get positiveness out of it. If you are young like me (16yrs old) then you are probably a crystal. From my understanding crystals are in most cases more connected to the spiritual (this does not count for everyone) and can more easily "connect" with different frequencys and dimensions. If you feel very strong connections to young children (0-3) and they start staring at you a lot then yes you are probably a crystal. Do you feel people their energy? And are often drawn to or away from it?

It is even possible you have both in you, i think we all have a little of everything.

Have you tryed meditation? If not, go try it if you feel like to. It might give you more insight.

Comment

well putting labels on yourself isnt going to define you what we must ask is what is our spirit. Does it wanna become soemthing else. DOes your spirit hear the cries of millions, The first quesiton is what does your spirit say you are meditate and ask your higher self. The next question is what sort of wierd unexplained stuff happens around you when you need it? Those are the 2 basic questions you want to ask yourself. If you wanna tell me the answer i might be able to give you insight
                      ALEXANDER MARINKOVIC

Comment

Im 17 yrs old and I do have very specific connections with newborns and children up until age of 5. I feel very calm next to them and in fact every kid these ages dont reject my present next to them, in fact most of them stop crying. even the ones i see for the first time in my life.
                        answers - 1. Sometimes Im very emphatic but most of time Im like senceless robot who doesnt feel a thing.
                        2. yes. in fact I often go out after midnight, its like a call from high dimensions to my higher self. and then I talk to them, I know they hear me. Sometimes I get answers from them (in my head I hear my voice but somebody elses words). and when I really need help, they help me. I know they do.

Its like drowning to the top. I feel depressed and lonely but its because im not at home and I know I must help, I have to upgrade myself and then Ill rise to my home.

First when I was 11 I noticed something really big is comming. I got woken up. And Im still waking. they say crystals have big and wide blue eyes. i have small with weird shape, blue green grey (they change colours). people say to me that i have alienic eyes and I look at them weird, they feel like naked.

I feel very connected with water. And forests. And tigers. And magic. And diamonds and other crystals. And touch is what I need all the time. I hate romantic - for me its cheap. I like sea and mountains. Aurora borealis have great feeling for me. Im always drawing stars and spirals.

Comment

well you have got to be indigo, and those minds you can feel well you can feel any indigo mind becuase all indigos operate as a collective mind. thousands of minds working as one super minde. Think about it you probabl7y are experienceing other peoples memories like they are your own, and know someone like they are your twin even though you never seen them. and you also feel other peoples emotions like they are your own. If your motive for needing help is good and pure you can have acess to all indigos minds and psychic powers at ounce. That is why indigos dont talk much becuase verbal language is so limiting when you can talk to somenes mind. So all this can be yours when you open your mind to the collective couciousness which exsits in you. You will find a spark of light somene between the head and chest chakra meditate on that area and emerse yourself in it and when you begin to feel an infinate love let it take you. become one with the thoughts around you. TO prove you are indigo when you look at this photo you will see visions--->http://www.facebook.com/alexander.ma.../photos_stream
                          ALEXANDER MARINKOVIC

Comment

well you have got to be indigo, and those minds you can feel well you can feel any indigo mind becuase all indigos operate as a collective mind. thousands of minds working as one super minde. Think about it you probabl7y are experienceing other peoples memories like they are your own, and know someone like they are your twin even though you never seen them. and you also feel other peoples emotions like they are your own. If your motive for needing help is good and pure you can have acess to all indigos minds and psychic powers at ounce. That is why indigos dont talk much becuase verbal language is so limiting when you can talk to somenes mind. So all this can be yours when you open your mind to the collective couciousness which exsits in you. You will find a spark of light somene between the head and chest chakra meditate on that area and emerse yourself in it and when you begin to feel an infinate love let it take you. become one with the thoughts around you. TO prove you are indigo when you look at this photo you will see visions--->http://www.facebook.com/alexander.ma.../photos_stream
                            (select the picture of the temple
                            ALEXANDER MARINKOVIC

Comment

I think the picture is very beautiful. especialy moon, stars, spaceship and indigo colour. but the temple itself seems a bit uncompleted,unfinished - like it needs to be more, idk...

Comment

Working...
                              X