Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok What do I do now?

Hi-

I have been single for just about a year now. My last relationship ended very badly. I have come to realize that people don't get me, I see the world so differently than everybody else, and no matter how many dates I go on, or people I go to meet, I just can't seem to find the right person for me. I feel like I have to try to be something I'm not in order to make it work, but as an indigo, I just can't do that. So how can i find somebody who I can connect with. (I have a hard time connecting with others to begin with anyway)

Thanks for your input on this...

Hello Nobones! I just wanted to tell you that, it rarely comes easy in these matters, but I'll tell you 2 things: 1st, always be yourself. Even if you feel tempted to try to be someone else, stick to your true self, for it will be worth the while in the long run of your love life. 2nd, keep attracting the ideal partner into your life, and by this I not only mean to imagine in your mind someone that would feel just right for you, but to take every opportunity to meet new people, to follow your gut in new relationships. Just keep trying, but imagine your happiness with your perfect loved one, and stay positive about it! Believe me, there is someone out there for you. But you will only find her if you keep looking. Blessings, my friend.

Comment

I got an idea. If you like helping people and you go help people, you'll meet someone there that think similar to you and may be looking for you all their life too. Define yourself, take action in what you believe, be there and you may find the dream of your life.

Comment

Have I got a great thread for you!

http://indigosociety.com/showthread....Love-4-Indigos
        " All the problems of the world can be solved with a garden." Geoff Lawton

Comment

You know what, maybe there's a girl around you who loves you from the heart, but you can't see her because you're too busy seeking for your dream girl.
          Sometimes what you need is not what you want.

Just my 2-cents.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobones View Post
            Hi-

I have been single for just about a year now. My last relationship ended very badly. I have come to realize that people don't get me, I see the world so differently than everybody else, and no matter how many dates I go on, or people I go to meet, I just can't seem to find the right person for me. I feel like I have to try to be something I'm not in order to make it work, but as an indigo, I just can't do that. So how can i find somebody who I can connect with. (I have a hard time connecting with others to begin with anyway)

Thanks for your input on this...
            some of us are incapable of fitting in no matter what we do

so upon this realization

it is sometimes helpful

to instead fo trying to fit in or

connect with others on their terms

to instead be open and inclusive

and allow others to try to fit with you

what becomes problematic

is when we decide we are indigo or some other lable

which gives us a sense that we are superior

in some way which then closes the door