Ok so I am looking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok so I am looking

Ok, I know they say the answer to find someone is to stop searching. But I cannot seem to get it out of my mind, I am such a hopeless romantic it is not even funny. And I would really like having someone who loves me no matter what, and the same for me to that person. And someone I could smother with my love by opening that flood gate with no holds on it and them be totally comfortable with it and appreciate it, I love on people to the point I feel drunk with love for them, and I would like someone to give me some back. I want someone I can come home and talk to about whatever for 6 hours and it feels like 40 minutes. I want it so bad it hurts. I give love to anyone and everyone I come into contact with but it is not the same. What do I do?

Give up looking

This sounds silly, but it works.
    Give up the fantasies and the wishes
    to leave an empty space in you. Live
    without "wanting". Be satisfied with
    yourself as you are.

The Universe likes to fill empty places,
    to make things whole. Then it will happen, and be real.
    Be in harmony,
    be in beauty.
    roger
    Last edited by Psychic Child; 02-15-2013, 08:35 PM.
    Be in Harmony, Walk in Beauty. . .
    This is a navajo journey-way blessing it was given to me
    by a navajo healer-shaman, pappa john,

Comment

I agree, you just have to let it come to you and it will be so much more amazing because the more we search the more flustered we get that we can't find what we are looking for. sometimes what your looking for may be right in front of our faces. good luck and best wishes

<3 Violet
      "LIVE each day to the best of your ability for tomorrow is never certain, LAUGH because they're contagious! and can spread joy , LOVE yourself for who you are not what others perceive, and GIVE from your heart and soul. It is you and only you that can define yourself not others. <3 violet

Comment

i think he/she will find some one eventually weather looking for them or not. looking helps a lot though. if you stop wanting how do you know what you want?

Comment

Ziggy! I hear you....and frankly i dont believe in this not looking stuffs. The only times ive ever met guys i like is when i was actively looking or actively surrounding myself with lots of guys. As soon as i take a step back....drought!

guess some things you have to do fo yourself, the universe cant provide everything! Heheeh

xxxx

Comment

Originally posted by Lili Ray View Post
            Ziggy! I hear you....and frankly i dont believe in this not looking stuffs. The only times ive ever met guys i like is when i was actively looking or actively surrounding myself with lots of guys. As soon as i take a step back....drought!

guess some things you have to do fo yourself, the universe cant provide everything! Heheeh

xxxx
            Lol makes sense. Thanks for the reply

Comment

Originally posted by julianblackstar View Post
              i think he/she will find some one eventually weather looking for them or not. looking helps a lot though. if you stop wanting how do you know what you want?
              This also maKes sense, thanks for the reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychic Child View Post
                This sounds silly, but it works.
                Give up the fantasies and the wishes
                to leave an empty space in you. Live
                without "wanting". Be satisfied with
                yourself as you are.

The Universe likes to fill empty places,
                to make things whole. Then it will happen, and be real.
                Be in harmony,
                be in beauty.
                roger
                Thanks for the advice bud, thanks for reply.

Comment

be yourself its such a common thing thats heard but just be yourself.
                  i tried to be all nice snd a wonderfuk person to past girlfriends.
                  then id get upset if they did'nt show the same.

i met my wife 12 yesrs ago and said to myself " im just gping to be me warts and all"

were still together. the pressure of trying to be a nice guy takes to much pressure.

Comment

This is so true. The best things have always found me when I thought I was not looking.

A.
                    "What it is and when it stops, nobody knows. You gave me a life I never chose. I want to leave, but the world won't let me go." -- "Blindness" - Metric.

Comment

What has been interesting to me about finding
                      relationships as in "just a warm body" or the "Right"
                      relationship, is the variety in the "quality" of attitude.

These attitudes change as we start "dating" and
                      go through the social learning process of attraction.
                      We learn that our "intention" has a great deal to do
                      with the response we get.

What kind of empathy signals are you sending out?
                      Our empathy-telepathy can judge the appropriateness
                      of the responsce. Dress hot and you are expected to be hot
                      is a good example of what you see, is what you get.
                      [what type of energy are your sending?],
                      Maybe . . . . . .?
                      I need protecting and I will trade loving for it.
                      I will provide adventure.
                      I will provide stability.
                      I will provide status
                      I will provide Ego conformation [you are the greatest.]
                      I will provide empathy love.
                      I will provide physical love.
                      I just want self conformation [conqure then walk away.]
                      Are you a hunter looking for prey?
                      Are you pretending to be prey? [the mouse trap does not chase the mouse]
                      One night stands once-a-week? [don't forget the condoms.]
                      Confiding [intimate?] equal [split-the-check] friendship?

In our USA society, the predator [M or F] has lost the right
                      to say "yes or no". As a predator you already have said yes.
                      If you change your mind, prepare yourself for an angry response.

Few questions, lots of different answers, and more questions.
                      Be in harmony,
                      walk in beauty.
                      roger
                      Last edited by Psychic Child; 02-16-2013, 10:32 AM.
                      Be in Harmony, Walk in Beauty. . .
                      This is a navajo journey-way blessing it was given to me
                      by a navajo healer-shaman, pappa john,

Comment

Zigman ...your pretty much awesome! The person who does give you their heart...will be one blessed person! I hope you find that love that you are so searching for.
                        I was the same way my whole youth. I craved love....I needed it so bad. When I gave up on love..it came knocking at my door

Comment

Originally posted by sean mac aoide View Post
                          be yourself its such a common thing thats heard but just be yourself.
                          i tried to be all nice snd a wonderfuk person to past girlfriends.
                          then id get upset if they did'nt show the same.

i met my wife 12 yesrs ago and said to myself " im just gping to be me warts and all"

were still together. the pressure of trying to be a nice guy takes to much pressure.
                          I want to be myself, sensitive and all that but now aday's women ESPECIALLY my age 18-25 dont want that. They want you to have game, (I have learned this but its not me) they want you to be an alpha male for the most part. I am an alpha male to the point I allow myself to be vulnerable from a place of strength but females my age go with alpha males in the douche persona. I can be a douche, and I dont have a problem having sex. IM TIRED OF SEX I WANT LOVE GOD DAMNIT. So dont get me wrong, I dont try to be the nice guy.

Comment

Originally posted by angienader View Post
                            Zigman ...your pretty much awesome! The person who does give you their heart...will be one blessed person! I hope you find that love that you are so searching for.
                            I was the same way my whole youth. I craved love....I needed it so bad. When I gave up on love..it came knocking at my door
                            Thanks Angie

Comment

Originally posted by Psychic Child View Post
                              What has been interesting to me about finding
                              relationships as in "just a warm body" or the "Right"
                              relationship, is the variety in the "quality" of attitude.

These attitudes change as we start "dating" and
                              go through the social learning process of attraction.
                              We learn that our "intention" has a great deal to do
                              with the response we get.

What kind of empathy signals are you sending out?
                              Our empathy-telepathy can judge the appropriateness
                              of the responsce. Dress hot and you are expected to be hot
                              is a good example of what you see, is what you get.
                              [what type of energy are your sending?],
                              Maybe . . . . . .?
                              I need protecting and I will trade loving for it.
                              I will provide adventure.
                              I will provide stability.
                              I will provide status
                              I will provide Ego conformation [you are the greatest.]
                              I will provide empathy love.
                              I will provide physical love.
                              I just want self conformation [conqure then walk away.]
                              Are you a hunter looking for prey?
                              Are you pretending to be prey? [the mouse trap does not chase the mouse]
                              One night stands once-a-week? [don't forget the condoms.]
                              Confiding [intimate?] equal [split-the-check] friendship?

In our USA society, the predator [M or F] has lost the right
                              to say "yes or no". As a predator you already have said yes.
                              If you change your mind, prepare yourself for an angry response.

Few questions, lots of different answers, and more questions.
                              Be in harmony,
                              walk in beauty.
                              roger
                              I send out energy of a balanced individual

Comment

Working...
                              X