anyone know how to shapeshift?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know how to shapeshift?

i'd like to shape shift into a dolphin.someone (cannot mention name) told me i can shapeshift yet i still need practice.anyone knows any easy way to do it? that one person said there are spells for one that wants to shapeshift....if you know anything please tell me.BTW include how to turn human again..;D
    dolphin of the water,
    in rythmic breathing I flow with life,
    in union my mind, body, and spirit
    at peace 2 worlds I encounter,
    you remind me of the joy in play

"we will work together to help everyone see,for they are blind and do not know it."

"you must feel to see."

talking to myself: the human world is so exiting and pitiful at the same time,so many primitves out there,yet so many evolved ppl...

Sorry, I wish I did. I have never heard of this. Have you seen it done?
    " All the problems of the world can be solved with a garden." Geoff Lawton

Comment

Originally posted by Dolphinchild96 View Post
      i'd like to shape shift into a dolphin.someone (cannot mention name) told me i can shapeshift yet i still need practice.anyone knows any easy way to do it? that one person said there are spells for one that wants to shapeshift....if you know anything please tell me.BTW include how to turn human again..;D
      I'd like to shape shift as well, but as far as I can tell it's physically impossible for a human to shape shift into dolphins and other such things. Why would you assume this person is correct when they are telling you that you can somehow change your entire bodily composition through willpower?
      He said "Who truly belongs here?"
      "Not I," she said, "I'll lie here with you"

Comment

Originally posted by Belial View Post
        I'd like to shape shift as well, but as far as I can tell it's physically impossible for a human to shape shift into dolphins and other such things. Why would you assume this person is correct when they are telling you that you can somehow change your entire bodily composition through willpower?
        i've seen it done! thats why ive been wondering about this.it was amazing!
        dolphin of the water,
        in rythmic breathing I flow with life,
        in union my mind, body, and spirit
        at peace 2 worlds I encounter,
        you remind me of the joy in play

"we will work together to help everyone see,for they are blind and do not know it."

"you must feel to see."

talking to myself: the human world is so exiting and pitiful at the same time,so many primitves out there,yet so many evolved ppl...

Comment

i've seen it done! thats why ive been wondering about this.it was amazing!
          Hm...I'm assuming you mean actually physically shape shift?
          Sorry but I can't believe such a claim, especially not form someone I do not know. It's not that I think you're a liar, just that such a thing seems impossible. I'm normally open-minded with skepticism mixed in but in this case I don't think I can even be too open-minded.
          But if what you're saying is true, well it's very interesting to say the least. But I wouldn't have a clue how to do it.

Comment

shapeshifting in regards to your astral body is not difficult at all
            focus your intention and take form as you will

shapeshifting in regards to your PHYSICAL form takes a bit more
            I have found music to be a very viable method
            this, combined with emotion and intent, has proven to be effective

you must realize that your physical interpretation in this Veil is reliant upon the perceptions and expectations of others....to shift in the "physical" sense takes far more than in the astral, where perception and interpretation is limited
            नमस्ते
            "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
            In lak’ech Ala Kin’

Comment

hey

i know what you mean, i really want to shapeshift into a bird or something cool like that. I believe it is possible, but those who do know/can shapeshift, obviously dont want to tell us because, i mean why would they?
              someone once told me, i forget her name, that to shapeshift, you need to shape your soul into the animal.
              but i havent gotten very far on this theory.
              it apparently must be done through meditation.
              good luck

Comment

It's not that I think you're a liar, just that such a thing seems impossible.
                I think it could be possible (don't have any proof or anything, also I'm not sure whether it's true or not), because there're some animals on this planet that can change skin color, or even change their sex if there's no member of the opposite sex.

Regards
                Please click on the picture below and give it one more click to help the animals!
                sigpic
                Give a click to help save Rain Forest: http://www.therainforestsite.com/clicktogive/home.faces

Comment

Originally posted by Veisha View Post
                  I think it could be possible (don't have any proof or anything, also I'm not sure whether it's true or not), because there're some animals on this planet that can change skin color, or even change their sex if there's no member of the opposite sex.

Regards
                  Yes but we're talking about humans shapeshifting, and shapeshifting into a completely different animal at that.
                  I can't see how that would be biologically possible.

Comment

Think?

Yes but we're talking about humans shapeshifting, and shapeshifting into a completely different animal at that.
                    Too believe in god, lots of people think thats crazy. Because to not see something, is hard to believe in. And yet millions of people across the world believe in God or some form of godlike being.

So why, why does it sound so far fetched or crazy for some to think we are capable of shapshifting?
                    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

Comment

Originally posted by KroBeeZy View Post
                      Too believe in god, lots of people think thats crazy. Because to not see something, is hard to believe in. And yet millions of people across the world believe in God or some form of godlike being.

So why, why does it sound so far fetched or crazy for some to think we are capable of shapshifting?
                      I'm not talking about me not seeing something, I'm talking about me wondering how that would even be biologically possible.
                      Humans and dolphins have completely different bone structures, skin, organ structure, etc, etc.
                      Besides, I never said I believed in any god.

Comment

I know and I share your point of view (as I said before), just wanted to tell you that there's something similar to it thus it gives a chance that shapeshift is possible (but I'm not saying it is or isn't possible).

Regards
                        Please click on the picture below and give it one more click to help the animals!
                        sigpic
                        Give a click to help save Rain Forest: http://www.therainforestsite.com/clicktogive/home.faces

Comment

No, I do not know of an easy way.
                          All of them are very hard. Require a great deal of focus,
                          A great deal of energy and a mind conditioned to allow it.

You can read Carlos Castaneda's books to learn about working
                          with the energies you will need.

You can read Alberto Villoldo's books to learn about borrowing.
                          A step in the right direction for shape shifting.

You are correct to be concerned about returning to your human form.
                          The transition back is not all that hard; not compared to changing
                          your shape in the first place. However, once you become a dolphin
                          and play in the seas and eat fish and feel how it feels to be so free,
                          you may never think about changing back.

How would you explain to some alien how you hormones affect your
                          thoughts and behaviors? That is kinda what it is like for me to
                          explain the sensations you will feel (have to work with) when you
                          do these sorts of things.

Magic spells/rituals are nothing more than a path. If you follow
                          the path, it will lead to the same location. However, there are
                          other ways to get to that same location. And you may wish to
                          venture to a different location. You will have to find one proficient
                          in turning into a dolphin to teach you anything more specific
                          than the generalities I have given you here.

Enjoy

BuilderOfCastles

Comment

i think for one to shapeshift he/she would have to be a master at controlling and directing energy. i think that in theory you could create another body using your energy using the same kind of techniques as those used to make an astral body,but this one vibrates with this reality.then transfer you consciousness into your new body. i hope i made sense.
                            namaste
                            ~~"Beauty is Truth, Truth Beauty"~~

Comment

Lol, I do this shit with my astral body all the time and Sephie can work with glamour a bit on the physical body. Not like turning into dolphins and such but altering minor things here and there. Best to start with your eyes since they're sort of the go between for your body and soul.
                              Freemason wannabe and resident skeptic.
                              If you don't feel disempowered, I'm not doing my job.
                              Check out the Spiritual Bookshelf and Resource Center right here on IS.

Comment

Working...
                              X