How to Decalcify the Pineal Gland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Decalcify the Pineal Gland

Anyone know how to decalcify and lower flouride concentrations in the pineal gland? I've heard cod liver oil is good. anything else?
    Hoping for happiness is another way of saying you are not happy. Be happy, then you will be happy. Be peaceful, then you will be at peace.
    New World OrderNWO

white powder gold I believe does a good job.
    "There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all." - Anonymous
    The Infinite Strength of Spirit empowers the Will to embrace the Beauty of Change - Patryc
    "If I distrust the human being, then I must cram her with information of my own choosing lest she go her own mistake way. But if I trust the capacity of the human individual for developing, then I can provide her with many opportunities and permit her to choose her own way and her own directions in learning." - Rogers & Freiberg, 1994, p. 160

30 Bananas - low fat raw vegan site
    Not Milk - all about what milk does
    http://www.biologyofkundalini.com/
    http://cronometer.com/

Comment

Colloidal Silver
      ॐ Breathe ॐ
      Galactic Free Press

Comment

Shh, Don't tell the pirates. I know..I know..spank me.

Comment

Someone tell me what that means: calcified pineal gland. Who says? How do you know if you've got one?
          !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
          ------------------------------------** eat lots of salad! **-----------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by rabana View Post
            Someone tell me what that means: calcified pineal gland. Who says? How do you know if you've got one?
            flouride builds up in the pineal gland, suppressing it.

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

P.S. From info i've come across researching this, the best cure for flouride build up in the pineal gland is skate liver oil.
            Hoping for happiness is another way of saying you are not happy. Be happy, then you will be happy. Be peaceful, then you will be at peace.
            New World OrderNWO

Comment

Originally posted by rabana View Post
              The pineal gland (also called the pineal body, epiphysis cerebri, epiphysis or the "third eye") is a small endocrine gland in the vertebrate brain. It produces melatonin, a hormone that affects the modulation of wake/sleep patterns and photoperiodic (seasonal) functions.[1][2] It is shaped like a tiny pine cone (hence its name), and is located near to the center of the brain, between the two hemispheres, tucked in a groove where the two rounded thalamic bodies join.

René Descartes, who dedicated much time to the study of the pineal gland,[23] called it the "seat of the soul".[24] He believed that it was the point of connection between the intellect and the body.[25]

Source
              The most powerful teachers are those who challenge us to resolve the lessons within ourselves, forcing us to find the source of our healing, peace, love and power from our own resources. They don't refuse to love us because we are unlovable, although that is what we believe, their role is to get us to go within for whatever we are seeking.

Comment

yup - if you drink too much tap water here in Australia

dunno about other countries but our government likes to flood our water supply with it which is why I don't drink it. Just one thing to be careful of with the cod liver oil, this is a very big source of Vit A and it's that big that you can actually overdose on it and cause health detriment so be careful to stay within the recommended intake.
                "There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all." - Anonymous
                The Infinite Strength of Spirit empowers the Will to embrace the Beauty of Change - Patryc
                "If I distrust the human being, then I must cram her with information of my own choosing lest she go her own mistake way. But if I trust the capacity of the human individual for developing, then I can provide her with many opportunities and permit her to choose her own way and her own directions in learning." - Rogers & Freiberg, 1994, p. 160

Comment

Homeopathic calc fluor 6x. This is the biochemic tissue salt calcium fluoride, used for all calcifications.

No one should be drinking tap water anywhere in the world any more for many reasons. I doubt if my pineal gland is calcified but if i thought it was I would certainly do something about it.
                  !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
                  ------------------------------------** eat lots of salad! **-----------------------------------

Comment

grins, my mum gave me that one a lot as a kid, that explains a lot

Comment

do brita water filters do anything about flouride?
                      New World OrderNWO

Comment

some will get rid of it - does it say it will on the advertising ?

they sell once in Australia that does, it's not cheap tho.

Comment

from a scientific viewpoint the concretions of the pineal gland are normal
                          calcium buildup in any organ is a response to damage via the immune system

i've never known of anyone trying to remove it - i always thought we were stuck with it... if it's possible to remove it then that would be fantastic because we could remove the calcium from ANY organ - the heart, the lungs, etc..

I'm definitely going to look further into this... thanks for posing the question in my mind...

Comment

Originally posted by alotken View Post
                            from a scientific viewpoint the concretions of the pineal gland are normal
                            calcium buildup in any organ is a response to damage via the immune system

i've never known of anyone trying to remove it - i always thought we were stuck with it... if it's possible to remove it then that would be fantastic because we could remove the calcium from ANY organ - the heart, the lungs, etc..

I'm definitely going to look further into this... thanks for posing the question in my mind...
                            indeed, from what i've seen, the skate liver oil also works to solve heart disease, build up in arteries, even reverses tooth decay.
                            New World OrderNWO

Comment

How do you know your pineal gland is calcified? What are the symptoms? There is also a colloidial gold beverage out there.
                              "a person is a person through persons"

Comment

Working...
                              X